Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-06-2019, 03:37 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Just an observation..

Isn't this all just Christian rhetoric dressed up in New Age garb?

We have "False Light" now and "Fake Spirituality" now and "Archons posing as Angels" now etc etc

I thought people embraced the New Age spirituality to move away from religious iconography and dogma???

It was much easier when we had God vs Satan and Heaven vs Hell than "True Light vs False Light" or "Spiritual Authenticity vs Spiritual Bypassing" and "This dual concept vs that dual concept".

It seems we cannot escape from this no matter what we do, isn't it?

Yes, fair points - probably an irresponsible title on my part.
Old 26-06-2019, 06:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Yes, fair points - probably an irresponsible title on my part.
Not irresponsible at ALL.

It is the perfect example of Jungian Archetypes the subconscious mind tends to take for granted, by expressing awareness through the collective unconscious.

I was using it as a working illustration here through the agreement with your Higher Self in mutual cooperation.

If everything IS Spiritual and therefore the awareness of it is called "spirituality" from whence arises the true from the fake?

It took a Stick Insect to teach me that.
Old 26-06-2019, 10:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Just an observation..

Isn't this all just Christian rhetoric dressed up in New Age garb?

No.. it's just humans having a sense of right and wrong, and being able to separate the wheat from the chaff..
Christians do not have a monopoly on that.

Old 26-06-2019, 01:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Mark 12:41-44 New International Version (NIV)

The Widow’s Offering

41: Jesus sat down opposite the place where the offerings were put and watched the crowd putting their money into the temple treasury. Many rich people threw in large amounts.
42: But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a few cents.
43: Calling his disciples to him, Jesus said, “Truly I tell you, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others.
44: They all gave out of their wealth; but she, out of her poverty, put in everything—all she had to live on.”

As someone who fence sits between Pantheism & Agnosticism I can't help but absolutely love Jesus.

I don't know if he was real or if its an amalgamation of many teachers but his message is very special. Like Yoda!

What causes friction for a spiritual thinking mind is nature itself. It really doesn't care for morality or for individuals & a species can be wiped from existence without any real acknowledgement.

The OP in my opinion is at that angry stage whereby we ask the hard questions of the universe yet we cannot see the benefit of our opened eyes amongst the reactionary herd of humans we coexist with.

The fact that faith healers are allowed to scam the dying in the name of God shows that the universe just keeps ticking regardless - no matter how many Ethiopians we might have saved there is always another crisis.

Perhaps its information we shouldnt even have - I mean we shouldn't know about other countries other than the fact that the magic box lets us see them.

Maybe even the more moral of humans only look after the things that they can touch, see & smell for primitive reasons?

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 26-06-2019, 01:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
As someone who fence sits between Pantheism & Agnosticism I can't help but absolutely love Jesus.

I don't know if he was real or if its an amalgamation of many teachers but his message is very special. Like Yoda!

What causes friction for a spiritual thinking mind is nature itself. It really doesn't care for morality or for individuals & a species can be wiped from existence without any real acknowledgement.

The OP in my opinion is at that angry stage whereby we ask the hard questions of the universe yet we cannot see the benefit of our opened eyes amongst the reactionary herd of humans we coexist with.

The fact that faith healers are allowed to scam the dying in the name of God shows that the universe just keeps ticking regardless - no matter how many Ethiopians we might have saved there is always another crisis.

Perhaps its information we shouldnt even have - I mean we shouldn't know about other countries other than the fact that the magic box lets us see them.

Maybe even the more moral of humans only look after the things that they can touch, see & smell for primitive reasons?
THIS!!!! THIS!!! THIS!!!

Welcome back, brother.
Old 26-06-2019, 01:47 PM
Master
Quote:
THIS!!!! THIS!!! THIS!!!

Welcome back, brother.

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 26-06-2019, 01:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Same back at you.

This place has now become a bit more lively.

How is Crom treating you?
Old 26-06-2019, 03:53 PM
Master
Crom laughs at the pettiness of others - he only believes in steel & therefore the ones who wield it!

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 27-06-2019, 04:12 AM
janielee

Quote:

Actually, I'm not angry at all (about this)

I posted a post which got deleted yesterday of refugee children and parents dying in the hope of a better life.

The only thing that "prompted" this thread and all the pscyho analysis that goes with it is - here we have people who think astral realms and channelling are top of mind, but I wonder if it's more - presence, kindness, compassion, caring about this world.

Which is why I said supernatural does not equal to spirit - at least to my way of seeing.

I support the teachings and guidance of the greats - Buddha, Hafiz, Meister Eckhart, Jesus (the Jesus that I read anyway - not how the fanatical Christians do ) etc. so so be it.

JL
Old 27-06-2019, 04:15 AM
janielee

Quote:
If everything IS Spiritual and therefore the awareness of it is called "spirituality" from whence arises the true from the fake?

It took a Stick Insect to teach me that.

Thank you SD.

If someone walks around thinking about spirituality or even worse, thinks of themselves as spiritual, then we have a problem.

As to the true and the fake, in a way everything is "fake" but at the same time all "fake" comes from the "true" which is omnipresent, ever there and the source of All Creation.

JL