Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-05-2019, 11:03 AM
Guide

I can see your point Crystal canuck. It's a good point to take into consideration. Right now I still see for instance a lot of people advertising Afghan Lapis Lazuli on Etsy.
Old 12-06-2019, 08:50 AM
Master
well I do have to say that most "terrorist organizations" outside of the U.S. are actually primarily owned and operated by the U.S.. if that matters at all. not that no other countries have their own evil biz going on, but the ones you mentioned are definitely interests or operations of the U.S. not that it'll necessarily make a difference if it's purely Pakistan controlled crime or U.S. controlled Pakistan crime anyway....

but nevermind that.. this thread makes me curious if any of your suppliers are interested in the spiritual side of crystals too. I'd hope that'd make them more trustworthy and conscientious
Old 13-06-2019, 04:30 PM
Experiencer
Nah, I don't think they care about the spiritual side of crystals. Interesting that you think ISIS and al queda are interests of the U.S. Any chance you have any proof to back that up ? Forgive me, but it sounds a little like a tin foil hat conspiracy theory. Sort of like how 911 was an inside job, or that we never landed on the moon.

Not that I am a big fan of the policies of the U.S government, and heck yeah I can see why other countries would consider them evil. Makes me sad because they used to be known as the land of freedom, and now it's more like the land of imperialism and a bit of a dictatorship. The U.S used to be a very nice country, and to be honest, most of the people there are very good and kind people, it's their government that's to blame. In fact many of the Americans I meet are ashamed of their government.

To be clear, I never ordered anything from them, based on my gut feelings and piecing together the puzzle.