Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-05-2019, 12:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Synchronicities from My Twin Flame?

I write this article, hoping that there may be among readers, someone with more in-depth spiritual knowledge which could help me find an explanation (or maybe you experienced something similar).

I often pay attention to meaningful things, connections, synchronicities, Universe (whatever you like to call these) and so on. But, I have to admit, sometimes they overtake myself. The more you know, the more theories are blooming inside your mind.

First of all, I tend not to believe in coincidences, but I’m genuinely open to any version of yours if it’s reasoned. I’m at the point where I can not tell if it’s about some psychological causes, despondent desires, subconscious or something beyond that. I’m an intuitive human. I feel. I care. I think. I analyze. I observe.

Here’s my situation: two years ago, I met a man about whom I realized I had emotions I never thought I was capable of. We were very similar; I felt like I was looking myself in the mirror, my soul was complete, the fire never seemed to burn that beautifully as then.

I was both high and low. I am fascinated and terrified. I am overwhelmed and fearful. It was the very first moment when I truly got a thing – this is what I exactly am, I am myself when I’m with him, and I’m out of my mind when I do not. I won’t call it ‘love at first sight’ because that’d be a cliché, but something happened. I felt the bond.

For some reason, I thought he was my Twin Flame, although it ended sadly and hurtful. Everything that happened between us was spontaneous, intense, that ‘one-time thing.’ Unexplainably, I can not resign, the time seems not to have passed over us and, most of all, I think day by day about him, without doing anything specifically.

I suppose you’re wondering what the point is. Well, I do not want to force destiny. Some ‘serendipity’ kind of thing. But it’s something that won’t give me peace. I could believe that our parting had to happen for some reason, I could believe this might be better, I could believe it was a lesson or a phase in my evolution, but there’s a ‘but.’ Once I heard that if something or someone (an idea, a fixation, a thought, a feeling, a person) doesn’t fade away after a pretty long time, it means that there’s its place – inside your mind and you.

Sometimes I feel like we’re permanently ongoing within my conscience. And there’s the thing (excuse the details, I just felt the need to): every single time when we were away from each other, I faced things which were related to him. He had to move to another place so far from here. I got his decision painfully, but then I realized I want him to be complete, satisfied with what he is and what he does, though I wasn’t there, beside him. I thought they had to happen, but since he left, you know the cliché, I simply couldn’t gather myself at all.

I dream about him night by night (because I think about it even when I don’t, I do not doubt this), but there’s happening lots of synchronicities. I hear and see his name randomly, literally everywhere, people that I haven’t seen in ages talk about things which are related to him, when I turn on the laptop or the TV, there is news about the country where he had moved, all my friends are going there, suddenly EVERYONE is going there and so on. Sometimes I feel like I lose my control. I wonder if there’s any sign or my mind just plays tricks on me. What does it mean? Am I absurd?

I also practice meditation. I sent him positive thoughts and love. Next day ‘signs’ showed up again. Could it be a possibility to receive my ‘thoughts’? I don’t want to make it sound silly or crazy, but a significant part of me feels like all these things are not meaningless. Soulmates? Twin Flames? Lessons? Tricks? Truth? Lies? Love? Patience?

Anything helps. Thank you!

P.S.: I also look at 12:00, 04:00, 02:00 and the triplets (03:33, 02:22)
Old 08-05-2019, 07:12 PM
Seeker

I am currently in the same situation and you are not alone. Your mind and power is such a beautiful thing you can manifest anything and everything you want. In my opinion I feel when you connect with another in such a strong level your souls intertwined. Your logical mind/Ego may think a different path. For me in my situation our souls fell in love bonded in such a way that no force can really get in the way the connection is done. So you will receive glimpses of the connection in synchronicities. Where a brief moment you are connected with self.

Example: There are times I think of him and I get a email/Text. There are times when I think of him and hold so much gratitude where I look at social media and see like an old profile. You are manifesting the union and the universe is showing you to keep going. Know the problem comes when the mind contradicts the taught and feelings which slows and stops everything down.

I recently decided to manifest marriage and so I took a old ring that I found with elephants and put in on, anyways I tent to journal and I drew a Ganesh the elephant god on my journal, fast forward a few days and I had this urge to reach out and so I did told him how I felt and what I believe and the spiritual journey I am goin through. He responded, which I was totally surprised that he did and he was in India due to his new promotion he travels a lot and so he has been to India several times. We spoke briefly and and decided to meet as a painted him a gift. Anyways we met and he explained that every time he goes to India it reminds him of me and so he gets a gift for me not knowing if we will ever see each other again. One of the gifts was a journey with Ganesh on the cover and I received a meditation blanket with elephants on it. We have slowly established communication since than.

Point in case is that signs are meant to assure you in the right pact, to show you where you going.
Old 08-05-2019, 07:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank You So Much!

Dear Juancho88$,

First of all, Thank You so much for this perspective! I must admit it, your story about your Twin Flame really, really surprised me in a positive way. Seems like both of us are separated from them by distance. But I’m so happy you established a connection in spite of the miles and miles. From your story, seems like he could ‘sense’ the connection with you (the gifts he buys for you though he doesn’t know for sure if you’d meet again or not). It’s sad because it has to be like this.

I just hope he gets some signs too and they make him remember me. And maybe, one day, distance won’t matter at all. Just our soul united again.

May the Universe bless your soul! Thank You!
Old 08-05-2019, 07:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juancho88$

I recently decided to manifest marriage and so I took a old ring that I found with elephants and put in on,

I did this too. Not with the ring, but with a bracelet. He has the same model of bracelet. Maybe it sounds silly, but wearing it makes me feel like we are in a common bond. I feel closer to him.

P.S.: You gave me hope, knowing I’m not alone. Now I’m hopeful than ever.
Old 08-05-2019, 07:58 PM
Seeker

Scripting helps me feel better, so I script and imagine a day with this person, I have also written a letter thanking Source/Universe/God for the union with my beloved. As anything you have imagined already has manifested in a different reality you just have to keep your alignment with the manifestation to attract it into yours. Don’t think about how it happens, just think of the end result of the union better yet just feel the way you will be when you guys are in union.
Old 08-05-2019, 08:09 PM
Newbie ;)

I visualize a lot, too. The only problem is that, well, sometimes, I’m afraid that all these things could be in vain... And it kills me. I have faith, but I’m afraid.
Old 08-05-2019, 08:42 PM
Seeker

Release the fear, there is fear and doubts bc you think You are not worthy. I felt like that to at a point I felt guilty. (Not to put my stuff out there, but I felt guilty for the third party involved.) aid than realized that everything else in this world is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is your happiness. The way I see it is that we are all perfect and deserving of everything so why put any limits on that by feeling fear.
Old 08-05-2019, 09:43 PM
Newbie ;)

I sent you a private message. Hope you don’t mind it. :)
Old 10-05-2019, 02:34 PM
Seeker

Dear Asker

signs and syncs are manifested by your thoughts and intentions. they dont mean anything. trust me, I have seen these for years about who i thought was my tf and that person never even cared about me. and said he felt zero towards me so dear just move on .. distract yourself. this is dangerous and destructive journey to SELF.
Old 10-05-2019, 05:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightSkies
I write this article, hoping that there may be among readers, someone with more in-depth spiritual knowledge which could help me find an explanation (or maybe you experienced something similar).

I often pay attention to meaningful things, connections, synchronicities, Universe (whatever you like to call these) and so on. But, I have to admit, sometimes they overtake myself. The more you know, the more theories are blooming inside your mind.

First of all, I tend not to believe in coincidences, but I’m genuinely open to any version of yours if it’s reasoned. I’m at the point where I can not tell if it’s about some psychological causes, despondent desires, subconscious or something beyond that. I’m an intuitive human. I feel. I care. I think. I analyze. I observe.

Here’s my situation: two years ago, I met a man about whom I realized I had emotions I never thought I was capable of. We were very similar; I felt like I was looking myself in the mirror, my soul was complete, the fire never seemed to burn that beautifully as then.

I was both high and low. I am fascinated and terrified. I am overwhelmed and fearful. It was the very first moment when I truly got a thing – this is what I exactly am, I am myself when I’m with him, and I’m out of my mind when I do not. I won’t call it ‘love at first sight’ because that’d be a cliché, but something happened. I felt the bond.

For some reason, I thought he was my Twin Flame, although it ended sadly and hurtful. Everything that happened between us was spontaneous, intense, that ‘one-time thing.’ Unexplainably, I can not resign, the time seems not to have passed over us and, most of all, I think day by day about him, without doing anything specifically.

I suppose you’re wondering what the point is. Well, I do not want to force destiny. Some ‘serendipity’ kind of thing. But it’s something that won’t give me peace. I could believe that our parting had to happen for some reason, I could believe this might be better, I could believe it was a lesson or a phase in my evolution, but there’s a ‘but.’ Once I heard that if something or someone (an idea, a fixation, a thought, a feeling, a person) doesn’t fade away after a pretty long time, it means that there’s its place – inside your mind and you.

Sometimes I feel like we’re permanently ongoing within my conscience. And there’s the thing (excuse the details, I just felt the need to): every single time when we were away from each other, I faced things which were related to him. He had to move to another place so far from here. I got his decision painfully, but then I realized I want him to be complete, satisfied with what he is and what he does, though I wasn’t there, beside him. I thought they had to happen, but since he left, you know the cliché, I simply couldn’t gather myself at all.

I dream about him night by night (because I think about it even when I don’t, I do not doubt this), but there’s happening lots of synchronicities. I hear and see his name randomly, literally everywhere, people that I haven’t seen in ages talk about things which are related to him, when I turn on the laptop or the TV, there is news about the country where he had moved, all my friends are going there, suddenly EVERYONE is going there and so on. Sometimes I feel like I lose my control. I wonder if there’s any sign or my mind just plays tricks on me. What does it mean? Am I absurd?

I also practice meditation. I sent him positive thoughts and love. Next day ‘signs’ showed up again. Could it be a possibility to receive my ‘thoughts’? I don’t want to make it sound silly or crazy, but a significant part of me feels like all these things are not meaningless. Soulmates? Twin Flames? Lessons? Tricks? Truth? Lies? Love? Patience?

Anything helps. Thank you!

P.S.: I also look at 12:00, 04:00, 02:00 and the triplets (03:33, 02:22)

Hey Brightskies - here's my perspective. Although I love signs and syncs, I am also wary that they may be my minds way of focussing on what is in my frame of reference.

That being said your story that you have shared is so lovely and I love the way that you have told it.

The weird thing about the heart and love relationships is that it is tricky to work out the soul connection until it deepens. I like to be of the belief that as the energy of the planet has lifted less deep soul connections will have to go through the seperation phases that the early tf's had to cope with.

Of course a journey is a journey and whatever reason that a person comes into our life for will reach it's culmination over time. It is to trust your heart and to allow the connection to be whatever it is, it is also to know that often we do not understand the pairing until hindsight kicks in and we realise that we are being shown things.

Your soul knows the true meaning of this connection, no other can answer this for you. Feel into your heart, know it for what it is and trust it. My twin and I were seperated for years before we came back together. In that time both of us experienced almost identical experiences with the people that we were with.

It meant that when we came back together, although things were hard, we understood the mistakes that we had made when we were younger and we were unable to commit to one another. In re-union we struggle too, each day we grow in ways that I can't explain, and we lean into each other and we know each other. Our connection, our depth higher than it ever was because of what we experienced.