Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-09-2017, 10:18 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngnostic
I once asked a Christian Mystic lady why we suffer so much: she said "it's to prepare us for our [Energy]--or as she put it: Glorified--Body."
it makes sense... if you're going through physical changes after pursuing Spiritual Growth then it's very likely that Ascension for you means evolving in Consciousness to the point where you disidentify with the world of Form and your body and reunite with your I AM Presence and no longer need to be in a physical body.
(Please note: I am simply sharing this because of what you've described in the post)
I believe if we balance and harmonize ourselves there is absolutely no reason why some of us who are ready can't "Ascend" to the Spiritual/Ascended Realm and leave this Matrix of a world with our temporary bodies.
I also thank you for sharing this because it gives me hope since "Ascending" has been a longing of mine as well and I've been doing everything I could to become as least worldly as possible and the most spiritually minded mentally free as I could so that I could be confident when I die and lately it's been dawning on me that I should work on ascending and not just make sure that I am bold and confident with my self once I leave this world.
When you work out what that post is telling you, you'll learn all you need to know.
Old 30-09-2017, 11:18 AM
Guide
Quote:
By the way, have you looked up the symbolism of the white feather? Basically it's purity and angelic 'contact' - the angels said "Hello, we're here for you."

I've heard before that white feathers are from the angelic realm. I've had several in the past, beginning with a small white feather I found on my bedroom floor and wondered how it got there from the open window which was quite some way away.

Quote:
So just when you thought you were safe in your Matt Khan vids - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpeLFJsxnlg

I had to laugh at my reaction to that. I could only listen for a few minutes before I was catapulted into the past and how I would try so hard to listen intently to a variety of youtube vids, 'trying' to get it and feeling sort of empty and disappointed in myself that I just didn't get it. Well, no longer.

Quote:
So now you've experienced the relationship with your body and your choices - "what if I lay down my arms" - what does that say about the physical healing you've been struggling to do?

Yes, absolutely, that's what I thought. It was worse than that, because the previous week, a line popped into my head which was "I went into battle to take on the darkness." I think that then led to that theme of laying down arms.

Quote:
You have loads of books that didn't resonate with you but now when you need it the most you have attracted Matt's material, which resonates with you. Before recently you were at odds with yourself, you probably had aspects of yourself you didn't like very much so your vibrations were all over the place - hence the books that weren't much use to you. The material didn't harmonise/resonate with you because you didn't harmonise with yourself.

Absolutely I need it the most now. I can't believe how much I'm learning and I'm remembering it too and implementing, sometimes in the smallest of ways and sometimes big things.

Quote:
Every new beginning starts with some other new beginning's end, and here you are. There's definitely a new beginning feel to your post, which is really good news and I think it'll give you what you need to heal on another level. I don't think the process is quite finished with you yet but it's certainly taken an interesting turn and you'll be more comfortable with yourself. And the Universe is a reflection of you.

The process is definitely not over and I don't think it will be for a while yet. This last week I've had subtle feelings of agitation, unsettled, anxiety and this morning, worry. Plus toothache for a few days which I kind of knew was part of the changes as it went just as it came.

But care of Matt's teachings, my internal vocabulary is changing. Instead of feeling concerned, fed up with all the feelings of agitation, I just kept reassuring myself, it's OK for me to feel this way. "things are working out" and a really significant one from him I felt "what you're feeling, you're healing." Also, when someone's behaviour triggers something in you, that's the next part to be loved. I'm doing the "I love you's" in the evening, sitting quietly and sending them into the physical body but the most intriguing thing is, a presence/awareness moves around my body where it's needed, almost like it's saying "me next!" It's fascinating.

The other significant thing he's described is how you can your spiritual gifts and then suddenly it all goes quiet and they're not there, you can't connect to them. And you question why you've lost your connection to spirit, have you done something wrong. The emptiness / lack of your gifts is teaching you non-attachments to your gifts and also that you can't ever be disconnected from spirit. Now, I have to say I found this very reassuring because the healing energy has sometimes been subtle to question if it's still there, the numbers have stopped, but I've taken it all in my stride and not been worrying about it. So I'd reacted the right way instinctively although lovely to have his explanation.

Also I took intent notice when he started talking about the early indigos. I looked at the profile of an adult indigo and it describes me perfectly. Mind you, I thought at the time, well I'm still me, going through my life's plans, the label doesn't mean anything.

"Everything is here to help you" is a video which had a profound effect which is about changing your relationship with those things you can’t seem to avoid, overcome, discard or reconcile.

At one point, he said, to take your deepest pain, your greatest atrocity that he was there to help you resolve because if he was there the moment it happened, it wouldn’t have happened but that he couldn't go back in time with you. He would do anything to have spared you and defended your honour if he had been there." That made me dissolve into floods of tears, in fact it still makes me teary just typing it because it brings home how alone I was in facing that trauma. My parents were going to help me through it but both of them were ill and so I faced it totally alone. That line I came up with about going into battle to take on the darkness is so fitting.

And then after a few weeks of nothing, I had a dream where my mother gave me a white book with a picture of a robin on it. Of course, I immediately looked up robin power animal and it's all about spiritual growth and renewal.

And this morning as I pulled into the drive thinking which of Matt's videos I would be watching next, the mileage was 133777. I googled the number and it said " Angel Number 777 indicates that you have listened to Divine guidance and are now putting that wisdom to work in your life, and the time has come to reap the rewards for your hard work and efforts. " I had a little laugh at that. But then I felt that was spirit recognising how much I'm learning, putting into practice - and also importantly, that his teachings are coming at me now - divine timing.

And it was so nice when a colleague yesterday said I looked well and far more relaxed and calm of late.

Thank you for Mr G for your continued insight and support.

Patrycia
Old 01-10-2017, 10:11 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I've heard before that white feathers are from the angelic realm. I've had several in the past, beginning with a small white feather I found on my bedroom floor and wondered how it got there from the open window which was quite some way away.
Sometimes we leave so many things behind, we forget where we've come from and tell ourselves that we know where we're going but we've lost something along the way. We carry the baggage but we don't carry what we really need. Like puberty for instance, we go through a major shift and leave our childhood behind but it stays with us like a scared child that won't let go of our coat tails. It tugs at us insistently for attention as we try to forget its existence, yet it's where we've come from and it'll help us to realise where we're going. Innocence lost, gone.

Children have an immense Spirituality of their own but few adults appreciate that, adults fill their heads with ideologies and theologies that children have never been encumbered with. Children play and create their own realities, it's natural for them and resonates with them. They create and share play realities so easily and that ability, that talent becomes lost in the rush to become 'adult'. Adults fill their heads with all sorts but just become burdened, yoked. Adults know but have forgotten much, and have never really known what children know.

Like your feather, for instance. The 'adult' thing might be to ponder about how air currents could have blown it there, but the Child Inside? Perhaps the Child Inside will tell you that it was blown by an angel's kiss, whose message is that you are Loved even with your 'warts and all'. Perhaps it will touch a place in your heart, and that will tell you that you have a heart to touch and that it can be touched. It doesn't matter if angels are fanciful, that innocence has led you to your heart and what you feel there.

Quote:
I had to laugh at my reaction to that. I could only listen for a few minutes before I was catapulted into the past and how I would try so hard to listen intently to a variety of youtube vids, 'trying' to get it and feeling sort of empty and disappointed in myself that I just didn't get it. Well, no longer.
It's a great place to be, as though you've 'arrived'.

Quote:
Yes, absolutely, that's what I thought. It was worse than that, because the previous week, a line popped into my head which was "I went into battle to take on the darkness." I think that then led to that theme of laying down arms.
Have you ever read Don Quixote? It's about a knight errant who goes on a quest but he's quite bonkers. He has an old nag for a horse and a pot for a helmet, and while he's doing it for the Love of his Lady Dulcinea she's cavorting with a lord and having a laugh at him. And windmills become monsters. The fight looks very different when you work out what you're fighting against.

Quote:
Absolutely I need it the most now. I can't believe how much I'm learning and I'm remembering it too and implementing, sometimes in the smallest of ways and sometimes big things.
Almost, you're forgetting the very vital ingredient - yourself. It's not what you look at it's what you see in it that counts, that tells you what you need to know. You're resonating with Matt's and Alan Watt's material so what does that tell you? If you weren't at that level of vibration it would sail on over your head. You are the one that's making it all happen, and it's acknowledgement not ego.

Quote:
The process is definitely not over and I don't think it will be for a while yet. This last week I've had subtle feelings of agitation, unsettled, anxiety and this morning, worry. Plus toothache for a few days which I kind of knew was part of the changes as it went just as it came.

But care of Matt's teachings, my internal vocabulary is changing. Instead of feeling concerned, fed up with all the feelings of agitation, I just kept reassuring myself, it's OK for me to feel this way. "things are working out" and a really significant one from him I felt "what you're feeling, you're healing." Also, when someone's behaviour triggers something in you, that's the next part to be loved. I'm doing the "I love you's" in the evening, sitting quietly and sending them into the physical body but the most intriguing thing is, a presence/awareness moves around my body where it's needed, almost like it's saying "me next!" It's fascinating.

The other significant thing he's described is how you can your spiritual gifts and then suddenly it all goes quiet and they're not there, you can't connect to them. And you question why you've lost your connection to spirit, have you done something wrong. The emptiness / lack of your gifts is teaching you non-attachments to your gifts and also that you can't ever be disconnected from spirit. Now, I have to say I found this very reassuring because the healing energy has sometimes been subtle to question if it's still there, the numbers have stopped, but I've taken it all in my stride and not been worrying about it. So I'd reacted the right way instinctively although lovely to have his explanation.

Also I took intent notice when he started talking about the early indigos. I looked at the profile of an adult indigo and it describes me perfectly. Mind you, I thought at the time, well I'm still me, going through my life's plans, the label doesn't mean anything.

"Everything is here to help you" is a video which had a profound effect which is about changing your relationship with those things you can’t seem to avoid, overcome, discard or reconcile.

At one point, he said, to take your deepest pain, your greatest atrocity that he was there to help you resolve because if he was there the moment it happened, it wouldn’t have happened but that he couldn't go back in time with you. He would do anything to have spared you and defended your honour if he had been there." That made me dissolve into floods of tears, in fact it still makes me teary just typing it because it brings home how alone I was in facing that trauma. My parents were going to help me through it but both of them were ill and so I faced it totally alone. That line I came up with about going into battle to take on the darkness is so fitting.

And then after a few weeks of nothing, I had a dream where my mother gave me a white book with a picture of a robin on it. Of course, I immediately looked up robin power animal and it's all about spiritual growth and renewal.

And this morning as I pulled into the drive thinking which of Matt's videos I would be watching next, the mileage was 133777. I googled the number and it said " Angel Number 777 indicates that you have listened to Divine guidance and are now putting that wisdom to work in your life, and the time has come to reap the rewards for your hard work and efforts. " I had a little laugh at that. But then I felt that was spirit recognising how much I'm learning, putting into practice - and also importantly, that his teachings are coming at me now - divine timing.

And it was so nice when a colleague yesterday said I looked well and far more relaxed and calm of late.

Thank you for Mr G for your continued insight and support.

Patrycia
Don't forget that this is the third density and that consciousness doesn't have one, it takes time for things to sink in and work their way through. This is a realm of time and these things take time.

When the agitation builds up there's a simple way to shift it. Sit yourself down with your hands in your lap, palms upwards. Now, imagine there's a tap on your stomach just above your hands, and when you turn the tap on all those bad vibes are going to come pouring out into your hands. When you feel you've been emptied of them, slowly raise your hands as though offering it up to the Universe again, where it belongs. Then you can say "I Love you even more now that you're free of those bad vibes, baby."

Feelings are energetic so shifting them energetically - doing something - is often the best way. And visulasations are your best tools, it doesn't matter what they are as long as you choose the strongest one for you. If it helps then visualise yourself as aerodynamic or transparent, I often visualise myself as aerodynamic because that way the wind whistles past and it doesn't stick in the first place. Prevention is better than cure. Often the process can be redirected too, if someone triggers you and you recognise that you can change what's bee triggered. If someone triggers your anger you can redirect that energy towards something more constructive - like giving your mental energy some adrenaline.

Would you give someone a bunch of pills if they didn't need them? Same with Spirit, your healing and your numbers are like 'pills' and you needed them at the time to cure your 'ailment'. People can become attached or even addicted to things and that includes healing and Spirituality itself. Someone once said to me "You get what you need, if you don't got it you don't need it." People become attached or addicted to things that make them feel good, it's simple human nature but there's often something more beyond the attachment - addiction even. This is probably tied in with your being OK - you're OK with the healing energy not being there. Non-attachment and being OK are on a par vibrationally with each other, it's kind of the same thing. It's all a part of you becoming - becoming. It's not a theory or ideology for you, it's who and what you are. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Did you react instinctively, was it even a reaction or simply who you are?

"Awakenings are about letting go."

The Universe is a reflection of you and it is lovely when you and the Universe resonate. Like the comments from your colleagues, but also remember that you are infectious.

The label can mean something if you attach a meaning to it - or not. I'm an Old Soul but it doesn't mean that much to me because here I am still, not feeling particularly 'Spiritual Advanced' whatever that means. Someone once said that I came from a very noble Spiritual House. What's one of them? It made as much sense as being Pisces/Aquarius cusp, which meant I didn't particularly fit into either.

Have you read Freud's Allegory of the Alchemist and the Philosopher's Stone? Basically what he's saying is that it's only in the darkness that we can find what he calls the Prima Materia, the basic material from which all other matter can be made - including gold, which was the aim of the alchemist. If you're going to do battle then it makes sense to know your enemy as best you can, any general worth his salt will tell you that. You also need to know your reasons for doing battle. All those are waiting in the darkness. Part of the allegory is that the alchemists were trying to make lead into gold, which is understandable because gold and lead are close enough in the periodic table. In the allegory they didn't understand that what they needed to do is find the Prima Materia and create the gold from the basics building blocks.

I spent quite a few years in the against child abuse arena and learned quite a few things. I learned to understand what the battle and the 'good fight' were, what 'damaged' people could do and the difference between survivor and thriver. I also learned of victims - who were victims on other levels and didn't even realise it.

I also remember my own time... alone in in the darkness.

It's about taking those pieces of the puzzle and putting them all together. To stop being the victim and breaking away from that mentality to find what you really need that's hidden away in the darkness; the Prima Materia, the stuff that the allegorical gold is made from.

Yeah I remember the trauma and the pain and often relive it in my mind's eye, but it's not painful any more. What does make me collapse in tears is not the pain or the thought of what happened, what causes me to come apart is what I've come to realise because of it. There was a time when it was the driving force and the inspiration but that's evolved.

We all Walk our Paths together alone; some in front, some behind but everyone in the same place. While the prints mingle they are yet different. When you've been there and come through it..... I can't give you this because it's not yours, although perhaps it is for you to find on your own Journey. It's screamingly frustrating having to stand back and watch people go through things that you know isn't going to be easy but you know they have to go it alone anyway and you know why. But the darkest places in the Universe are the places where we have chosen not to shine our Light, and our Light is made from the Prima Materia.

If you're not a Lord of the Rings fan then shame on you. Right at the very end Frodo is standing on the pier where the last ship to the Grey Havens awaits. Of course he hasn't said anything to Sam, Merry and Pippin yet about him leaving. He hands Sam the book Bilbo started and Frodo continued, when Sam notices there are a few pages left.
"It's not finished."
"Those pages are for you, Sam."
Your white book is a journal and has more significance than you realise. Have you heard of the Akashic Records?

As always Patrycia, you are very welcome. And thank you for your continued creation of the space where it can happen.
Old 08-10-2017, 09:47 AM
Guide
Quote:
Like your feather, for instance. The 'adult' thing might be to ponder about how air currents could have blown it there, but the Child Inside? Perhaps the Child Inside will tell you that it was blown by an angel's kiss, whose message is that you are Loved even with your 'warts and all'. Perhaps it will touch a place in your heart, and that will tell you that you have a heart to touch and that it can be touched. It doesn't matter if angels are fanciful, that innocence has led you to your heart and what you feel there.

Yes, I’ve quite a few white feathers here and there, so I know they’re from the angelic realm now, and it makes me smile when I see one.

Quote:
It's a great place to be, as though you've 'arrived'.

You misunderstood, I didn’t explain myself very well. When I started listening to the Alan Watts video, it was like my whole body tensed and I thought no, this sounds awful, the voice, the words, the effect on me which is why I stopped listening after a few minutes. That’s the reaction I’ve had in the past listening to all different kinds of spiritual teachings.

But listening to Matt, is a totally different and new experience. If I’m listening after a day at work and am slightly tired, his voice has a soporific effect on me and I fall asleep which is why I’ve taken to listening whilst I’m having my evening meal, as I can’t fall asleep then. But it’s the warmth, the humour he gives out with his teachings is beginning to give me a new way of relating to myself.

Quote:
If you weren't at that level of vibration it would sail on over your head. You are the one that's making it all happen, and it's acknowledgement not ego.

Yes, that kind of vaguely occurred to me the other day. In fact I was recently listening to ‘7 holy words’ and several youtube viewers commented they didn’t understand it but I was quite pleased with myself (a rare occurrence) that I did get it completely and not only that, again I’m implementing it. This really appealed to me in a ‘Divinci Code’ way as there is a lot of codes within the words. Fascinating stuff!

About the ego, if you view Matt’s teaching on this, there’s a lot of misunderstanding about the ego. I don’t really have a sense of my ego. I didn’t really identify with the four ego types he described. But, I can’t remember which video it was now but he described another type of ego, which was in need of reassurance and given to worry, and a sense sometimes of lack of worth and I thought yes, that sounds like me.

Quote:
I spent quite a few years in the against child abuse arena and learned quite a few things. I learned to understand what the battle and the 'good fight' were, what 'damaged' people could do and the difference between survivor and thriver. I also learned of victims - who were victims on other levels and didn't even realise it.

That’s quite a coincidence as I worked in the child protection arena for some twenty years.

Quote:
I also remember my own time... alone in in the darkness.

Yeah I remember the trauma and the pain and often relive it in my mind's eye, but it's not painful any more. What does make me collapse in tears is not the pain or the thought of what happened, what causes me to come apart is what I've come to realise because of it. There was a time when it was the driving force and the inspiration but that's evolved.

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve endured your own trauma. I’d be glad to offer any help, insight or support if you feel it would help.

This last week I’ve been having one good day, one bad day where minor worries have been magnified so that I’ve been intensely unsettled, tearful, anxious. Then it clears and yesterday, I got up and felt like death warmed over. I honestly thought I was coming down with something. I then got the message to use my crown chakra tuning fork around my neck area and about an hour later I began to feel so much better, literally like a dark veil lifting. And then this morning it’s gone. So I think that this worry is maybe coming out. So as Matt says, I try to welcome the worry into the light.

I’m a Massive Lord of the Rings fan. Up until 2001, I hadn’t read the books. When I saw the film I was so in awe of it, I saw it 12 times over the months it was at the cinema. That then led me to getting the books which I've read several times. A lot of wisdom in there and I often think of Gandalf’s words when he says to Frodo, “so do all who live to see such times .....”

Quote:
Your white book is a journal and has more significance than you realise.

Have you heard of the Akashic Records?

The irritating thing is, that white journal had a title on it but I couldn't remember the words on waking.

Yes, I have heard of the Akashic records but not really gone into in any depth.

Thank you, Mr G.

Patrycia

Last edited by Patrycia-Rose : 08-10-2017 at 01:10 PM.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:17 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Yes, I’ve quite a few white feathers here and there, so I know they’re from the angelic realm now, and it makes me smile when I see one.
Now you've got me doing it.

Quote:
You misunderstood, I didn’t explain myself very well. When I started listening to the Alan Watts video, it was like my whole body tensed and I thought no, this sounds awful, the voice, the words, the effect on me which is why I stopped listening after a few minutes. That’s the reaction I’ve had in the past listening to all different kinds of spiritual teachings.

But listening to Matt, is a totally different and new experience. If I’m listening after a day at work and am slightly tired, his voice has a soporific effect on me and I fall asleep which is why I’ve taken to listening whilst I’m having my evening meal, as I can’t fall asleep then. But it’s the warmth, the humour he gives out with his teachings is beginning to give me a new way of relating to myself.
Oops, sorry. I quite like Allan Watts and I've resonated with a lot of his material, and to me he's a slightly different kind of Matt Khan - a little more high-brow and crusty but he has his moments too. Watts has more of an air of authority as though it's the Universe itself that's talking, while Matt's more of a buddy I'm having a beer with.

Quote:
Yes, that kind of vaguely occurred to me the other day. In fact I was recently listening to ‘7 holy words’ and several youtube viewers commented they didn’t understand it but I was quite pleased with myself that I did get it completely and not only that, again I’m implementing it. This really appealed to me in a ‘Divinci Code’ way as there is a lot of codes within the words. Fascinating stuff.

About the ego, if you view Matt’s teaching on this, there’s a lot of misunderstanding about the ego. I don’t really have a sense of my ego. I didn’t really identify with the four ego types he described. But, I can’t remember which video it was now but he described another one which was in need of reassurance and given to worry, and a sense sometimes of lack of worth and I thought yes, that sounds like me.
I think we all need some kind of acknowledgement in some form or another, it's nice when the Universe says "Hey kiddo, you're getting there." It's kind of important to me right now, admittedly, because I want to know that I'm not going crazy and that my head is on some kind of straight regardless of how far out of mainstream I seem to be. It's kinda cool that the Universe is reflecting back at me and that we're finally coming to terms with each other.

Words have power, not just codes. "Change the words, change the paradigm."

I don't worry too much about the ego, although in a self-awareness way I'm much like you in that I have a lack of worth - even to the point of denying what's in front of my face. Personally I'd define ego as a reference point for our conscious experience, the simpler the starting point the better. According to Jung (or was it Freud?) it's a sense of 'I Am'. That works too.

Quote:
That’s quite a coincidence as I worked in the child protection arena for some twenty years.
I'm not a fan of coincidences, but that's interesting just the same.

Quote:
I’m sorry to hear that you’ve endured your own trauma. I’d be glad to offer any help, insight or support if you feel it would help.
Thank you. It kind of goes back to the question of what you're trying to heal and the reasons - and just to let you know that we have something else in common.

I tend to look for ways to turn things around and when 'negative' and 'toxic' become choices of perspective everything changes, they become dichotomies or contrasts. We go through our own traumas and if that makes us survivors or victims is up to us, but what we have to remember is that we somehow managed to come through it. True empathy only comes from having a similar experience and empathy is something that isn't exclusive to the Spiritually Advanced. Non-Spiritual people can tell the difference between true empathy or otherwise. Turning hurts into halos.

Quote:
This last week I’ve been having one good day, one bad day where minor worries have been magnified so that I’ve been intensely unsettled, tearful, anxious. Then it clears and yesterday, I got up and felt like death warmed over. I honestly thought I was coming down with something. I then got the message to use my crown chakra tuning fork around my neck area and about an hour later I began to feel so much better, literally like a dark veil lifting. And then this morning it’s gone. So I think that this worry is maybe coming out. So as Matt says, I try to welcome the worry into the light.
What we resist persists and the more things are suppressed the harder they fight back, as if they're fighting to reach the light of day. We don't need them, they make us feel bad yet we hold onto them as though they belong to us. Emotions are strange things and people are even stranger. Emotions are energy in motion, they're our 'reaction' to the flow of energy. What you're doing is clearing out some of the old energies so death warmed over is as good a way to put it as any, because there's a kind of mini death/reincarnation thing happening with you. Both your consciousness and your energetic frequencies are changing, as signified by you resonating with Matt's material and manifesting those changes into reality. The manifesting into reality is the energetic part of it. so the changes in frequency is understandably knocking your energetic body a little sideways. Your minor worries are the focus of your being aware that things are changing inside you, a kind of highlight if you like. The unsettled, tearful and anxious are the emotional responses to the energetic changes, they're just how you sense the different frequencies. Worry is often uncertainty and not being quite sure of what's going on, or if you're a control freak it could be feeling a loss of control. Certainly it's indicative of being at odds with yourself - which is kinda what is actually happening because a 'new you' is coming through that you're not quite comfortable with yet.

By all means allow the worry into the light, it's an indication that you're changing so you can celebrate it if you like. Suppressing it, though, means stagnation.

Quote:
I’m a Massive Lord of the Rings fan. Up until 2001, I hadn’t read the books. When I saw the film I was so in awe of it, I saw it 12 times over the months it was at the cinema. That then led me to getting the books which I've read several times. A lot of wisdom in there and I often think of Gandalf’s words when he says to Frodo, “so do all who live to see such times .....”
I was really ticked when they'd left Tom Bombadill out of the film because I really wanted to know what they'd make of him for some reason. He was a very mysterious character and there was more to him than met the eye. Still though, 'awe' would be the word to use. I still have the cinema tickets, Mrs G and my two daughters were with me. Yes. there was a lot of wisdom and so much food for thought. Being honest I found more Spirituality in LOTR than I've found in many Spiritual books. but then to me it's more about the Journey and not the theories.

Quote:
The irritating thing is, that white journal had a title on it but I couldn't remember the words on waking.

Yes, I have heard of the Akashic records but not really gone into in any depth.

Thank you, Mr G.

Patrycia
The words on the white journal will come to you when you're ready, it's just not the time as yet so relax and don't let things irritate you. Allow it to be so. Have you thought about what the symbolism means to you, personally?

Books and writing have a very special significance to me, one that would need quite a lengthy tale to tell. The avatar is a nod to not just the writer but to so much connected with him. My daughter gave me a leather-bound notebook for father's day and that has quite a bit of synchronicity around it because it feels as though I've been given a clean slate, and what will be written on the pages is up to me for a change. No dictation any more.

I don't know why this is relevant, but.... I'm listening to Joe Satriani, arguably one of the greatest rock guitarists on the planet. In my mind's eye I can see a dark area with a single spotlight shining on a young boy, he's playing air guitar to the music. One of my 'Spirit kids'. There's a huge lump in my throat and the tears are welling up, the track is "Crying". I've had to pause a few times as I write this last bit, just to compose myself and now the track "Always with me, always with you" is fading away.
Old 15-10-2017, 11:44 AM
Guide
[quote=Greenslade]Now you've got me doing it.

That's what you mean by infectious?

Quote:
Oops, sorry. I quite like Allan Watts and I've resonated with a lot of his material, and to me he's a slightly different kind of Matt Khan - a little more high-brow and crusty but he has his moments too. Watts has more of an air of authority as though it's the Universe itself that's talking, while Matt's more of a buddy I'm having a beer with.

I think that’s what the problem is – have always had issues with authority figures. That’s what I like about Matt, there’s no sense of authority, no sense of ego, good sense of humour, friendly etc etc. That’s why I feel I can learn from him, and I’m learning loads

Quote:
Thank you. It kind of goes back to the question of what you're trying to heal and the reasons - and just to let you know that we have something else in common.

Aah, I may have missed that unless you’re identifying something about my description of trauma or the impact.

Quote:
The unsettled, tearful and anxious are the emotional responses to the energetic changes, they're just how you sense the different frequencies. Worry is often uncertainty and not being quite sure of what's going on, or if you're a control freak it could be feeling a loss of control. Certainly it's indicative of being at odds with yourself - which is kinda what is actually happening because a 'new you' is coming through that you're not quite comfortable with yet.

Yes, I think you’re right there. At the moment, it feels like every minute of my day is full of some activity, either work, running, chores, and even when I’m ‘relaxing’ I’m not. Like if I’m watching one of Matt’s videos, I’m now taking loads of notes, so I’m constnatly having to re-wind and write which is not exactly relaxing but it feels like some phrases are so important, I just have to write them down as a reminder.

This video in particular I found enlightening with again, things I’m putting into practice. At towards the end, I thought this is like the review you’d get when you passed over and at the moment he said “this is a life review”.

Made me smile!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejKqH0CZmnw

Quote:
I was really ticked when they'd left Tom Bombadill out of the film because I really wanted to know what they'd make of him for some reason. He was a very mysterious character and there was more to him than met the eye. Still though, 'awe' would be the word to use. I still have the cinema tickets, Mrs G and my two daughters were with me. Yes. there was a lot of wisdom and so much food for thought. Being honest I found more Spirituality in LOTR than I've found in many Spiritual books. but then to me it's more about the Journey and not the theories.

Of course up until I’d read the books, I didn’t know of Tom’s existence but I know from reading a lot of reviews, that his absence in the films upset a lot of people. I agree about a lot of spirituality in it.

Have you read this book

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tolkien-Bio...kien+biography

It’s fascinating and adds even more insight into the creation of the characters.
I also still have my 12 cinema tickets!

Quote:
Books and writing have a very special significance to me, one that would need quite a lengthy tale to tell.

Oh gosh Mr G, that’s just crazy! Writing has also played a significant part in my life.

I didn’t do well at school, as an energetically sensitive soul (as Matt puts it), it was a toxic, frightening environment for me, Needless to say I emerged with the bare minimum of qualifications. Yet I had a vivid imagination and enjoyed writing stories. This interest developed until I started writing full length novels. A friend who I met at writing class taught me all the stuff I’d missed out on at school, plus showing me how to set out a manuscript. For about 10 years, I always had a novel on the go, spending my weekends writing. I sent my two last novels off to various publishers always to be told versions of yes, you can write and we really enjoyed your novel but it doesn’t neatly fit into a genre, therefore we can’t publish it. So about 10 years ago, after the final rejection, I stopped as I felt I’d devoted enough time to it. However, it wasn’t wasted, no experience ever is, I went back to college to take on a modern day GCSE English thinking let’s see how far my writing ability will take me. I passed with flying colours. So I thought, let’s try an A level, so I did film studies, studying both AS and A level in one year in the evenings, it was tough going but I passed with an A. So that showed that I’d always had the ability and given the right teachers, school could have been a different experience. Also, I did get a story published in a magazine.

This last week, I’ve been receiving a new symbol. A triangle with a circle directly above it. At first they were just there and then during the week they began to be filled with colours that would change, yellow circle, magenta triangle, or blue circle, black triangle. I looked on the net and couldn’t find anything that resonated apart from the top half of a halu reiki symbol and then I was guided that these symbols were personal to me. No idea what this is doing, just happy to go with it.

Quote:
I don't know why this is relevant, but.... I'm listening to Joe Satriani, arguably one of the greatest rock guitarists on the planet. In my mind's eye I can see a dark area with a single spotlight shining on a young boy, he's playing air guitar to the music. One of my 'Spirit kids'. There's a huge lump in my throat and the tears are welling up, the track is "Crying". I've had to pause a few times as I write this last bit, just to compose myself and now the track "Always with me, always with you" is fading away.

This for some reason reminds me of a song from one of my favourite bands of all time, Uriah Heep (David Byron era). A couple of months ago, I kept listening to it over and over and crying floods. Obviously releasing something but a beautiful song all the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVEqXkTozk8

Patrycia
Old 16-10-2017, 11:41 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
That's what you mean by infectious?
Close but not quite. We all have an energy field or aura that surrounds us, and that field affects others. As in when your colleague noticed changes in you? Some people are more aware of it than others but we all pick up on each others' energies somewhere along the line.

Quote:
I think that’s what the problem is – have always had issues with authority figures. That’s what I like about Matt, there’s no sense of authority, no sense of ego, good sense of humour, friendly etc etc. That’s why I feel I can learn from him, and I’m learning loads
Yeah, a dislike of authority figures makes a lot of sense considering and probably contributes to your dislike of Alan Watts. Matt's very down-to-earth without the airs and graces that people in his position often project, and quite frankly that gets on my nerves some.

Quote:
Aah, I may have missed that unless you’re identifying something about my description of trauma or the impact.
You were talking about the trauma and its impact but I was talking about what's not so obvious, some impacts are deeper rooted than most. Sometimes it doesn't need healing and sometimes our perceptions of it need turning around.

Quote:
Yes, I think you’re right there. At the moment, it feels like every minute of my day is full of some activity, either work, running, chores, and even when I’m ‘relaxing’ I’m not. Like if I’m watching one of Matt’s videos, I’m now taking loads of notes, so I’m constnatly having to re-wind and write which is not exactly relaxing but it feels like some phrases are so important, I just have to write them down as a reminder.

This video in particular I found enlightening with again, things I’m putting into practice. At towards the end, I thought this is like the review you’d get when you passed over and at the moment he said “this is a life review”.

Made me smile!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejKqH0CZmnw

If you're rushing around like a headless chicken all day your mind's going to be distracted, in some ways that's maybe a good thing because being aware of how the energetic changes affect you isn't so much fun sometimes. However, are you turning into a Matt geek?

I had a quick look at the video and it's something I need to chew over, particularly the bit about his dream and the archetype, and typing that gave me major shivers. While I was watching it I was reminded of an experience I'd had about this time last year, I'd gone back in time to visit myself when I was very young. It wasn't a dream though, as a child I'd felt an energy beside me that wasn't familiar and in the experience it felt as though energetically I was standing to one side watching myself as a child. I also remember this shadowy figure telling me I was going to get one, but something inside knew differently at the time. Yep, freaky is the word. As a child I wanted a Johnny Seven gun so badly, it was the ultimate as far as I was concerned. My parents never had the money to buy me it, but one night my step-father had a big win at the bingo and the next day he asked all of us kids what we wanted. My parents already knew without asking. When they went to the shop they'd sold out and they'd stopped making them. Around the same time a year earlier someone had sent me one over from America.

Quote:
Of course up until I’d read the books, I didn’t know of Tom’s existence but I know from reading a lot of reviews, that his absence in the films upset a lot of people. I agree about a lot of spirituality in it.

Have you read this book

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tolkien-Bio...kien+biography

It’s fascinating and adds even more insight into the creation of the characters.
I also still have my 12 cinema tickets!
It's that time of year again, people asking me dumb questions like "What do you want for Christmas?" Tolkien's biography is about the only one I haven't got although truth-be-told the Eregon series isn't finished and each one is quite the healthy tome on its own.

Quote:
Oh gosh Mr G, that’s just crazy! Writing has also played a significant part in my life.

I didn’t do well at school, as an energetically sensitive soul (as Matt puts it), it was a toxic, frightening environment for me, Needless to say I emerged with the bare minimum of qualifications. Yet I had a vivid imagination and enjoyed writing stories. This interest developed until I started writing full length novels. A friend who I met at writing class taught me all the stuff I’d missed out on at school, plus showing me how to set out a manuscript. For about 10 years, I always had a novel on the go, spending my weekends writing. I sent my two last novels off to various publishers always to be told versions of yes, you can write and we really enjoyed your novel but it doesn’t neatly fit into a genre, therefore we can’t publish it. So about 10 years ago, after the final rejection, I stopped as I felt I’d devoted enough time to it. However, it wasn’t wasted, no experience ever is, I went back to college to take on a modern day GCSE English thinking let’s see how far my writing ability will take me. I passed with flying colours. So I thought, let’s try an A level, so I did film studies, studying both AS and A level in one year in the evenings, it was tough going but I passed with an A. So that showed that I’d always had the ability and given the right teachers, school could have been a different experience. Also, I did get a story published in a magazine.

This last week, I’ve been receiving a new symbol. A triangle with a circle directly above it. At first they were just there and then during the week they began to be filled with colours that would change, yellow circle, magenta triangle, or blue circle, black triangle. I looked on the net and couldn’t find anything that resonated apart from the top half of a halu reiki symbol and then I was guided that these symbols were personal to me. No idea what this is doing, just happy to go with it.
That's pretty damned cool with the writing, and you got a lot further than I ever did with it. Come to think of it, ten years ago (and some more because it happened over a few years) I was busy with the Amu Rai. It started off as a daft idea that a few of us were kicking around on a forum, and it inspired me to build the website. The idea was to write an on-going story where the writers took on avatars and wrote as that character. That's where Greenslade was 'born'. Damn how I miss those days. It was interesting though, because I could 'use' him to explore aspects of myself. To the casual reader the story looked a bit like anarchy released but it made sense to us, because one of the rules was that we could only write for our own characters. We also had a few side-stories going on as well, which made things interesting to because it meant a couple of characters could slope away on their own.
http://www.terec.org.uk/amurai/

Symbols are a step up from your numbers so that's a sign that you've gone a couple of steps upwards. The first thing that came to mind was Home or Point of Origin because what you've described sounds like the Stargate symbol for point of origin. The Stargate symbol is more like an 'A' without the horizontal line, but it has serifs (feet) that would make it look triangular. The triangle is one of the basic shapes in geometry and is one of the building blocks for the Platonic Solids, and each of the Solids can fit inside a circle or sphere with all of its points touching the circumference. Three also represents the trinity or the triune nature of the Universe - it's not duality but a triune or three aspects. The circle can also represent your sphere of thought/consciousness but it has been known to represent the Universe or eternity. It's also Lyran symbolism, to which you are closely connected. You've only just started with the symbols so they probably won't mean all that much right now, but if anything resonates with you then great. If not, oh well better luck next time. What it does mean though is communication rather than the nudge that your numbers were.

http://www.terec.org.uk/amurai/This for some reason reminds me of a song from one of my favourite bands of all time, Uriah Heep (David Byron era). A couple of months ago, I kept listening to it over and over and crying floods. Obviously releasing something but a beautiful song all the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVEqXkTozk8

Patrycia[/quote]If you had said anything other than the Byron era you and I would be having serious words right now. I bought Sweet Freedom on vinyl when it first came out, that was in my musically formative years. Later on I picked up another few here and there along the way. I still have Return to Fantasy on tape and a few of their earlier albums, including The Magician's Birthday. Yeah, I remember bawling my eyes out to this one. The Wizard reminds me of a very old and dear friend, the same one my avatar is a nod to. I can't count the number of Heep tracks that have meant things to me over the years.

Songs have this way of bringing things out from our depths - happy times, sad times and times when they were there during our rights of passage. Something inside identifies with a lyric or a few notes and it opens up the floodgates. I'm sitting listening to an acoustic version and it reminds me that the first cut is the deepest. Damn but I hate nostalgia.

Although he's no David Byron, Bernie does a decent enough job and the acoustic versions aren't bad neither. Not so rocking it as Stealing from Sweet Freedom but interesting and lyrical with the orchestra behind them. And when you add a touch of Thijs van Leer (ex-Focus) or Ian Anderson (ex-Jethro Tull) it's worth a listen if you're a fan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cIBA9MLAJw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwpRZoCGJzA
Old 22-10-2017, 09:12 AM
Guide
Quote:
You were talking about the trauma and its impact but I was talking about what's not so obvious, some impacts are deeper rooted than most. Sometimes it doesn't need healing and sometimes our perceptions of it need turning around.

I’ve tried to heal my physical symptoms and I’ve tried changing my perception of the original incident – but nothing seems to make a blind bit of difference. Maybe some traumas can’t be overcome. Let’s face it, many a person has committed suicide being faced with trauma they can’t overcome.

This month has been awful, so much stress coming at me from all angles, the result has been a flare up in my symptoms, which then led to a major depression and all the old stuff of why did it have to happen, if only this, if only that. So all this has brought up ‘let’s have another go’. So it’s back to where I was a year or so ago, when I was researching re-balancing the parasympathetic nervous system which in turn led me to discovering Bowen, so I’ve already contacted a therapist to see if they can help me. This not doing anything is really not my style.

Quote:
However, are you turning into a Matt geek?

Yes, absolutely I am! Admit it too, no problem. I’m not particularly given to hero worship (Bruce Lee and Ayrton Senna aside) but this man speaks to me like no other. This last week or so, when I’ve really been under pressure, I’ve continued to do the blessings to others, loving myself and repeating the Declaration of Divinity and it’s definitely helped. And also it’s like I can hear his voice in my head, and a particular part of a video replaying when I’m needing something for a particular feeling or experience.

Quote:
That's pretty damned cool with the writing, and you got a lot further than I ever did with it. Come to think of it, ten years ago (and some more because it happened over a few years) I was busy with the Amu Rai. It started off as a daft idea that a few of us were kicking around on a forum, and it inspired me to build the website.

That’s cool and reminds me of when I went to writing classes for a couple of years. Most of the people there were into short stories and poems and there was a handful of us that were writing novels, so we would get together at each other’s houses once a week to read out a chapter or the piece we were working on and get constructive criticism. Happy days.

Quote:
Symbols are a step up from your numbers so that's a sign that you've gone a couple of steps upwards. The first thing that came to mind was Home or Point of Origin because what you've described sounds like the Stargate symbol for point of origin. The Stargate symbol is more like an 'A' without the horizontal line, but it has serifs (feet) that would make it look triangular. The triangle is one of the basic shapes in geometry and is one of the building blocks for the Platonic Solids, and each of the Solids can fit inside a circle or sphere with all of its points touching the circumference.

Now this is where things have got interesting and a little (what the !). So this triangle with a circle on top continues. In fact this morning, the triangle and circle are both white with a black outline.

But last Sunday, I did a small healing session and I asked these guides the meaning of the symbols. At first I saw a downturned triangle; and words. Top left (spirit), top right (me) the tip (integration) and then it slowly turned upwards so the circle was on the tip. OK, what’s the circle. “Pure eternal heart conscious.” Right, fine, OK. I asked what all the changing colours meant and that’s apparently for another time.

Now, the first thing that struck me was in one of Matt’s videos (Seven Holy Words) he describes the Declaration of Divinity, part of which is That I am Now. He described this as That (the Divine) I am (you) and Now (integration of the two).

In my notes, I had used a triangle to draw this.
So I thought is this my guides’ way of emphasising the same thing, and / or using Matt’s teachings as a reference point. Not entirely sure what the pure eternal heart conscious is. But again Matt often refers to heartfelt conscious. Possibly the same thing.

Quote:
Patrycia If you had said anything other than the Byron era you and I would be having serious words right now.

I was introduced to Uriah Heep about 12 when my brother brought home a copy of Demons and Wizards. I can remember being really struck by David Byron’s voice and that’s remained with me to this day. In fact we had The Wizard played at my father’s funeral. I can remember worrying that it would upset me but when I walked in hearing that, it was like a warm blanket of comfort draped over my shoulders.

I’ve got Demons and Wizards, Magician’s Birthday, Sweet Freedom, Wonderworld and Salisbury. On vinyl and then transitioned to CD.
I find Byron’s voice mesmerising: to be able to go the gentleness and control of Circus to Pilgrim is quite incredible.

One of my biggest regrets is that I never got to see him live. But it’s sort of made up for it when I found this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Uriah-Heep-...rds=uriah+heep

I did try and listen to Firefly a time or two but no, no other Heep reincarnation will do. I’m a die hard David Byron fan, always will be.
The other thing is that you remember by father (also a Heep fan, his favourite song was Shadows and the Wind from Wonderworld) often sends me songs through my MP3 player and I just know when he’s doing that, now often he sends me UH songs and the words take on a different meaning. When I was particularly down once, he sent me this and I ended up in floods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It3aFAkoXiE

It’s an absolute pleasure to talk Uriah Heep with someone.

Patrycia

Last edited by Patrycia-Rose : 22-10-2017 at 10:42 AM.
Old 22-10-2017, 01:03 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
I’ve tried to heal my physical symptoms and I’ve tried changing my perception of the original incident – but nothing seems to make a blind bit of difference. Maybe some traumas can’t be overcome. Let’s face it, many a person has committed suicide being faced with trauma they can’t overcome.
This month has been awful, so much stress coming at me from all angles, the result has been a flare up in my symptoms, which then led to a major depression and all the old stuff of why did it have to happen, if only this, if only that. So all this has brought up ‘let’s have another go’. So it’s back to where I was a year or so ago, when I was researching re-balancing the parasympathetic nervous system which in turn led me to discovering Bowen, so I’ve already contacted a therapist to see if they can help me. This not doing anything is really not my style.
If you need a good visualisation go check out the Golden Mean, or better yet think about how we travel through space. So you know we orbit the sun as we turn around on our own axis but that's not the full story by any means. As we turn on our own axis we don't turn in a circle, the circle that's described comes from using the centre of the earth. We are not in the centre, we are on the surface and that's a very different path. We come back on ourselves and cross the path we've already been on, much like one of those Spyrograph pictures. The sun isn't static, it flies through the galaxy at a rate of knots that would blow out the ear wax, so we're actually spiraling through the galaxy. We're spiraling, we're never back at Square One.

In Sacred Geometry there is the Golden Mean or the phi spiral produced by the Fibonacci sequence, the usual visualisation is the Nautilus shell but it's in your face and pretty much every part of your body. You're 'built' on the Golden Mean the same as much of nature, the pyramids and the orbits of the planets. Yep, the planets orbit in multiples of 1.618 if you use Venus to calculate the ratio and not earth, and your face reflects that ratio too. Freaking freaky.

So after all that we come back to Square One. What?? But seriously though, all that means is that we are never back at Square One unless either we think we are or we can't find a way past it. Everything will tell you - physically and Spiritually - that you are not back at Square One. If you are then that's because you've made that choice.

What is it that you're trying to overcome, what is it that you are trying to heal? While you're going to come back and tell me it's quite obvious, is it really? What has been traumatised and/or injured? Does anything need to be overcome? Because using that word tells you so much about what's really going on. 'Overcome' is quite a strong word', and words create worlds - as it seems to be doing in yours.

Go back to the moments that led to the incident but not as 'you' - as your Soul. Remember what Matt was saying about the Soul giving the body time to heal? Do the same with this incident, be the Soul that can give the body the wisdom. Einstein said that insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting different results so do something different - see it through the eyes of the Soul and talk it over with your body.

Do you know why "The answer to Life, the Universe, Everything" is 42? Because Deep Thought didn't understand the question so he built something to find the question to the answer. You are the answer looking for the question.

"God has never - anywhere in the Bible - promised to answer these three questions: Why? here and When? But God hears and answers questions beginning with How? or What? These questions sincerely seek wisdom and guidance."
Robert H. Schuller
Turning Hurts int Halos

Those hurts are you, they are yours so if you can't accept them is there a part of yourself you can't accept? How do you perceive that part of yourself? Inadequate, stupid, gullible, weak......????? What are the reasons you think you were ....? If you are trying to overcome that, what are the reasons and what are you telling yourself? If you really feel like you want to do something lend your energies to the end of a metaphorical shovel and do some digging.

Did you Love yourself enough to give yourself that experience? What did you gain from it?

Quote:
Yes, absolutely I am! Admit it too, no problem. I’m not particularly given to hero worship (Bruce Lee and Ayrton Senna aside) but this man speaks to me like no other. This last week or so, when I’ve really been under pressure, I’ve continued to do the blessings to others, loving myself and repeating the Declaration of Divinity and it’s definitely helped. And also it’s like I can hear his voice in my head, and a particular part of a video replaying when I’m needing something for a particular feeling or experience.
Also remember that the reason he resonates with you so well is because you are 'there'.

Quote:
That’s cool and reminds me of when I went to writing classes for a couple of years. Most of the people there were into short stories and poems and there was a handful of us that were writing novels, so we would get together at each other’s houses once a week to read out a chapter or the piece we were working on and get constructive criticism. Happy days.
Yeah I miss the collaborative stuff being honest, there was always a consciousness shift as the clairsentience went up a gear and I felt so connected to so many things. At the time it did its job and brought together Souls that had been around for a long time. It was a time of reconnection, to remember Love, family, comradery.....

Quote:
Now this is where things have got interesting and a little (what the !). So this triangle with a circle on top continues. In fact this morning, the triangle and circle are both white with a black outline.

But last Sunday, I did a small healing session and I asked these guides the meaning of the symbols. At first I saw a downturned triangle; and words. Bottom left (spirit), bottom right (me) the tip (integration) and then it slowly turned upwards so the circle was on the tip. OK, what’s the circle. “Pure eternal heart conscious.” Right, fine, OK. I asked what all the changing colours meant and that’s apparently for another time.

Now, the first thing that struck me was in one of Matt’s videos (Seven Holy Words) he describes the Declaration of Divinity, part of which is That I am Now. He described this as That (the Divine) I am (you) and Now (integration of the two).

In my notes, I had used a triangle to draw this.
So I thought is this my guides’ way of emphasising the same thing, and / or using Matt’s teachings as a reference point. Not entirely sure what the pure eternal heart conscious is. But again Matt often refers to heartfelt conscious. Possibly the same thing.
Symbols don't have any inherent meaning in themselves but that doesn't mean they're not relevant, when they're given to us then it's up to us to divine any meaning. They mean something to us. Perhaps when you ask the same question next month they'll mean something entirely different but their meaning is a reflection of your consciousness. Tri-angle, three, trinity, triune (not dualistic) nature of reality. The turning can represent change in perspective, which is what was happening so you could see it differently. Underneath all of though is that you and Spirit are at least in the same ballpark still. Guides are sneaky little beggars sometimes and they'll use whatever works, so if Matt's teachings are the reference point that works for you then that's what they'll work with. Remember though, that if you're going to do the "That I Am Now" bit the perspective changes completely. Turn the triangle.

There are so many things that aren't thought about in Spirituality, which is a shame really because when you take them into consideration it sheds so much Light. The heart has its own 'neural' network and it sends more signals to the brain than it receives. It's also the emotional centre and emotions are energy in motion. As Pascal said, "The heart has reasons that reason knows not of" and you can see that time and again. Often in Spirituality I see so many broken hearts that are being forgotten about by the relentless pursuit of food for the mind. Makes so much sense, doesn't it?

There is something that has been forgotten about over the years, partly thanks to the Christianity that tried to systematically wipe it out - Gnosis. Gnosis basically means knowing without how you know and it goes far beyond reason or logic. It's something you feel in your heart of hearts, it comes out of nowhere and it feels as though it was always there. The heart is the key and not the mind, the mind belongs to an old school of Spirituality.

I was introduced to Uriah Heep about 12 when my brother brought home a copy of Demons and Wizards. I can remember being really struck by David Byron’s voice and that’s remained with me to this day. In fact we had The Wizard played at my father’s funeral. I can remember worrying that it would upset me but when I walked in hearing that, it was like a warm blanket of comfort draped over my shoulders.

I’ve got Demons and Wizards, Magician’s Birthday, Sweet Freedom, Wonderworld and Salisbury. On vinyl and then transitioned to CD.
I find Byron’s voice mesmerising: to be able to go the gentleness and control of Circus to Pilgrim is quite incredible.

One of my biggest regrets is that I never got to see him live. But it’s sort of made up for it when I found this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Uriah-Heep-...rds=uriah+heep

I did try and listen to Firefly a time or two but no, no other Heep reincarnation will do. I’m a die hard David Byron fan, always will be.
The other thing is that you remember by father (also a Heep fan, his favourite song was Shadows and the Wind from Wonderworld) often sends me songs through my MP3 player and I just know when he’s doing that, now often he sends me UH songs and the words take on a different meaning. When I was particularly down once, he sent me this and I ended up in floods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It3aFAkoXiE

It’s an absolute pleasure to talk Uriah Heep with someone.

Patrycia[/quote]This Uriah Heep bit is just plain bonkers. Seriously bonkers. I just feel as though I'm being dragged back to a certain point in my Life, not just physically but emotionally too. I joined the RAF when I was nineteen, came back how for a while but went away and vowed never to come back. Less than five minutes' walk from my front door brings me past the bedroom window where I'd listen to songs like One Day and they'd mean so much to me. Back then it gave me hope, today it gives me something else - it tells me that I've always had what I needed the most. I love spirals.

Back then the Heep resonated with me so very deeply although I didn't know what the word meant - a Spiritual experience without being Spiritual. It still does in many ways. I cheated and downloaded their entire discography a while ago and it was like going back in time so I could have a fresh perspective. Yeah, "Take A Look At Yourself." My father was there too, he's here too.

The last one I had was Return to Fantasy, at that time I was associating events in my Life with songs and that particular album was the pinnacle. The whole album was such an emotional rollercoaster that I vowed not to do that any more. But the part of that 'me' which resonated with the Heep is till there in this 'me' so I suppose there's a lesson in there. I've been here all along and the more things change the more they stay the same. It's damned freaky because I sit here and feel just the same way listening to their songs as I did then. The songs were singing me. Yeah, very much One Day.

I'm not sure whether to swear at you or thank you for bringing me back to that time in my Life and making it this time, but then there will come a time when this time is that time.

"If I had the time to relive my Life, I don't think I'd care to change a thing."
Old 29-10-2017, 09:21 AM
Guide
Quote:
So after all that we come back to Square One. What??

I recognise a lot has changed since last year; nothing on the physical level but internal dialogue has changed, only recently though and only becuase of all the knowledge I’m picking up from Matt’s videos and more importantly putting into practice.

So what I was referring to was returning to the research I was doing a year or so ago about trying to heal my physical symptoms. I’d left it at the point of the Bowen technique being good for re-balancing the parasympathetic nervous system which I believe may be the cause of my problems. I do recall a medium telling me that the trauma had seriously pushed me off kilter, and had raised my acid (versus alkaline) levels and along with the trauma settling in my osephagus, this was causing one of my symptoms.

I’m having a little difficulty at the moment trying to find a Bowen therapist who can see me on a Saturday, but I’m trusting that spirit will lead me in the right direction. I have to do this.

The numbers have returned, getting loads of 7s. Another brief google seems to indicate that “I’m on the right path” – but I have no idea what that path may be, I’ve got so much going on at the moment.

Every morning, I choose two oracle cards from different decks and I keep getting from the Psychic Tarot “triumph”, “victory and success” which is bizarre as I’ve no idea what the victory is about.

The upturned triangle and circle combination has been with me during last week, with silver and gold. They are new colours to me as they’re not in the aura soma set. One source suggests silver is feminine and gold is masculine, hence maybe a balancing of these two aspect. Who knows.

Quote:
What is it that you're trying to overcome, what is it that you are trying to heal? While you're going to come back and tell me it's quite obvious, is it really? What has been traumatised and/or injured? Does anything need to be overcome? Because using that word tells you so much about what's really going on. 'Overcome' is quite a strong word', and words create worlds - as it seems to be doing in yours.

Gosh, that’s some really indepth questions there – some of which I’ve tried to answer before but I don’t feel I want to start delving deeply into that, as I’ve just got so much going on at the moment at work, home etc, that I’m just glad a day is a day and I can fall into bed at 9.30 pm and let my weary mind have a rest before I’m up at 6 am and do it all over again.

Yes, I do remember Matt saying it’s a journey of the body, not spirit. I feel as though I’ve made so much progress on the emotional front, it was a different time, so long ago but the body needs some helping healing and I honestly don’t think that any thinking or thoughts or different ways of looking at it is going to afford healing. God knows I’ve tried looking at it from all angles that I can.

Quote:
Also remember that the reason he resonates with you so well is because you are 'there'.

Yeah, I know, great isn’t it? Really, it’s the highlight of my day to have my evening meal and sit and watch and listen to him. He never fails to lift my spirits and make me laugh whilst also giving me new ways to think of things.

Just recently, I watched Anchoring the Divine Feminine, The Path of Mastery and the Essential Key Intension all of which feature giving out blessings with lots of examples and he was saying that for ten years he found it diffiuclt to sleep so would choose that time to give out loads of blessings. So instead of waking up and thinking about what I had to do the next day, I’d start giving out blessings and (he didn’t say to do this, it’s just what I wanted to do) I’d start by blessing the sun, the moon, the planets, the oceans, the whales and dolphins and animals that are hunted such as rhinos and elephants, the trees – and I’d get round to people last lol! I’ve always had a strong affinity with power animals.

I’ve only been doing this for a few nights and this morning I saw on the news this morning that a wildlife conference held in the Philippines had voted for additional protections for endangered species including whale sharks. Make of that what you will but it made me smile!

Quote:
I'm not sure whether to swear at you or thank you for bringing me back to that time in my Life and making it this time, but then there will come a time when this time is that time.

Wow! I’ve not known anyone to talk about Uriah Heep with the same passion. I guess for me, their music has never been off the tape player, record deck, CD player, MP3, through all the different kind of players.

One lovely memory I have is that as kid of 12, not doing too well on the school front, one thing I struggled with was certain parts of the alphabet – well Seven Stars came to my rescue, although when I was asked to stand up in the class and recite it, I had to work hard not to end up singing it! At that point, David Byron became my hero as I seriously thought that song was made just for me!

Songs like the Wizard, Rainbow Demon, Magician’s Birthday was just so filled with magic, for me, that’s where the real world was. I think maybe an indication of my open mindedness.

Another one of my favourites is the lesser known Lady in Black. There’s just so much wisdom in that song and I have fond memories of a group of us (me on bass) my brother on acoustic sitting around singing that. A wonderful memory.

Looking for gold in the sky
Gets kinda rough
Maybe I'm to blame
'Cause I didin't look hard enough
But I still get the feeling
That it shouldn't be so tough