Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-05-2020, 04:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexis.l.s.h
how do you know if its a good spirit or a malicious one when you see it? if it can take any form and shape from a cube to a multi headed snake how do you know if it means you well?

Health, Healing, and Happiness

My experience has me knowing, that anything that does not have shape as we do, should be ignored. & if they do have shape as we do, then their shape should be very beautiful of appearance & radiance more so than our own appearance, shape & form.

Any being of love of the highest kind, would not present it self in such a manner, that causes confusion & or doubt in the mind of the person who observes..ie "you or i".

If you can not freely see, hear & understand any spiritual entity/being, then you should not bother your self in trying to do so.

There are literally phenomenally untold quantities of unloving beings/persons in spirit ie"without the flesh", who will use all manner of aliases appearances, shapes & tricks to deceive us, for many nefarious reasons.
They can be invisible yet be heard. They can present themselves in dreams & or visions. AND they can also present themselves to us while we are awake & lucid. AND truthfully, this is the only way we should be bothered to listen to them.

Our God given ability to see, hear & feel them, is being hindered moment by moment, in ways that I will not go into...believe it or not.

I can attest to that.
Old 23-05-2020, 07:16 AM
Master
Quote:
how do you know if its a good spirit or a malicious one when you see it? if it can take any form and shape from a cube to a multi headed snake how do you know if it means you well?

I'm not trained enough to answer this.Magicians and other people who work on the inner realms at a daily basis,might know better.
On the other hand,the only way to learn who is who(by your self),is through personal experience.
And that means,that you'll have to meet with the ugly side of things as well.
Old 23-05-2020, 07:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
My experience has me knowing, that anything that does not have shape as we do, should be ignored. & if they do have shape as we do, then their shape should be very beautiful of appearance & radiance more so than our own appearance, shape & form.
This isn't the truth,but what we want.Are you sure this is the right way to approach such things?
A parasite can easily disguise as a beautiful human shaped being,if that's will make you open your self to it.
Old 23-05-2020, 07:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
This isn't the truth,but what we want.Are you sure this is the right way to approach such things?
A parasite can easily disguise as a beautiful human shaped being,if that's will make you open your self to it.
A parasite, what is a parasite in your definition.

A darkened spiritual being can only present it self, as brightly looking, as it's quality of Soul'self can afford it to look.
Individually, Any darkened Soul being, can only imitate a radiant being of a poorer appearance. Because they have very little spiritual magical ability left within & of their poor Soul quality
of self.

This is why they travel & act together in groups, because as a combined group, dark minded spiritual beings can do & accomplish more.

I literally ignore any being that I can not see, in my waking coherent moments.
Old 23-05-2020, 09:44 AM
Elfin

Quote:

It will either instill love or fear. The same as people , beings in real life. I tend to find that a spirit/ angel/ guide would never appear to you in a form that causes fear.
Old 23-05-2020, 02:45 PM
Master
The energetic signature can be a good sign.But from what i've read there are 'plenty' of angelic beings.Some of them work with humans,some of them are not aware of our existence,and some others are not friendly at all.

I remember the account of a witch who came across a HUGE angelic who was ****ed off and ready to attack..It was brightly glowing with a light that was alive,and made of small thunders.

From what others said,propably it was one of those angels who make storms.
Indeed for the next days,they were big storms at the area.

Not a nice encounter wiht what we call an 'angel',right?
Old 23-05-2020, 11:15 PM
Master

Quote:
The energetic signature can be a good sign.But from what i've read there are 'plenty' of angelic beings.Some of them work with humans,some of them are not aware of our existence,and some others are not friendly at all.

I remember the account of a witch who came across a HUGE angelic who was ****ed off and ready to attack..It was brightly glowing with a light that was alive,and made of small thunders.

You said it above.
quote....But from what i've "READ"...unquote.

Thing is they were not your experiences and mediums like all Earthlings, can be fooled into believing that they are seeing angelic beings.

And you read that some angelic beings are not friendly at all...that made me smile.
Angelic beings are angelic beings, because they have been transformed into angelic beings by the creative Heavenly Father Christ entity. Who is itself of love & absolute friendliness.

And any being that has become transformed into an angelic being through the Holy spirit'ual essence of christ, can not be anything but love & friendliness.

And you say some angelics are not aware of us....the "knowledge" of a sentient existence, that is one of the Heavenly Father Christ entities, very own much loved creation. Well that knowledge does travel very quickly across the fathers one and only spiritual universe.

Last edited by neil : 24-05-2020 at 01:18 AM.
Old 24-05-2020, 12:51 AM
Master
Quote:
How about the angelic?It seems fascinating to me.A snake with many heads and eyes?Definitely something you don't expect to be an angel,right?

I've also heard that sometimes,they appear as beasts.

the angelic might show you what you need to see, but this is as far away as someone saying, a puppet you hold is you.
Energy can be modeled into anything even a human walking next to you.
Old 24-05-2020, 01:03 AM
Master
Quote:

Don't mistake the Fae with the angelic,

their energies might be very similar yet their function within all that is , is very different.
Old 24-05-2020, 06:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
You said it above.
quote....But from what i've "READ"...unquote.

Thing is they were not your experiences and mediums like all Earthlings, can be fooled into believing that they are seeing angelic beings.

And you read that some angelic beings are not friendly at all...that made me smile.
Angelic beings are angelic beings, because they have been transformed into angelic beings by the creative Heavenly Father Christ entity. Who is itself of love & absolute friendliness.

And any being that has become transformed into an angelic being through the Holy spirit'ual essence of christ, can not be anything but love & friendliness.

And you say some angelics are not aware of us....the "knowledge" of a sentient existence, that is one of the Heavenly Father Christ entities, very own much loved creation. Well that knowledge does travel very quickly across the fathers one and only spiritual universe.
Now what can anyone say?You're tied to your beliefs,therefore it's almost impossible to accept that maybe all you think about angels is wrong.

Last edited by lomax : 24-05-2020 at 06:57 AM.