Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-05-2020, 08:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
If you feel bad, the idea of joy wont make you feel better, meditation will make you feel better. If you feel good, the idea of meditation wont make you feel better, joy will.

So if you see resistance like layers of on union. The way you peal all those layers one by one, is simple. Every layer that you peele away, is "I feel better emotionally." next layer "I feel better emotionally" next layer "I feel better emotionally" untill you reach the core of joy.

But if you've got so much resistance, and you want to go all the way to joy instantly, it wont work, because you joy is not just an idea. It is primarily an emotion. So let your emotions always be at the center of your journey, and know the path is simple. "Feel better emotionally."
This is what YOU believe your path is.Feeling better emotionaly it's a good thing,but don't forget that emotions are triggered by other factors as well.

If i don't have money,feelling bad about it,i don't call on Michael to calm down.I prefer to use another teqnique,to get what i want,and then feel better.Do you get my point?

I can drug my self by the use of mantras and invocations,i did that,i was doing it for a month at a daily basis,only to realize that i was living in the fool's paradise.The problems were still there,but i was missing.
Old 31-05-2020, 09:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
This is what YOU believe your path is.Feeling better emotionaly it's a good thing,but don't forget that emotions are triggered by other factors as well.

If i don't have money,feelling bad about it,i don't call on Michael to calm down.I prefer to use another teqnique,to get what i want,and then feel better.Do you get my point?

I can drug my self by the use of mantras and invocations,i did that,i was doing it for a month at a daily basis,only to realize that i was living in the fool's paradise.The problems were still there,but i was missing.
Are you saying that you can get what you want, and still feel bad? HOW?
Old 31-05-2020, 12:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Are you saying that you can get what you want, and still feel bad? HOW?
My english suck.
No,i wasn't saying that.

If something 'bothers' me,i'll work on that,and not on me.
Old 31-05-2020, 12:50 PM
Master
I don't see how your posts are related with trance states and how to reach angelics.
Old 01-06-2020, 02:46 AM
Master
Quote:
I don't see how your posts are related with trance states and how to reach angelics.
Ah ok, angels and demons are kind of metaphors for your emotional guidance system. For example, people don't say "This angel cut me off in trafic!" that is an expression of frustration irritation and impatience. So it is negative energy, self contradicting. So you could say, this demon did it! I hate that demon. But oh, I am the angel! I am good! If only other people were as good as me... (now this state is a little bit less negative, but still pessimistic.) and then you can say, well, people are just people. Neutral.
People are people, they do as people do... ... (boredom)
They are stable and consistent in their general behaviour, most people drive good enough. The amount of people that drive good compared to those who dont far outweigh. The good is waaaay more dominant. Well-being abounds. (contentment)

The more general you focus, the more easy it is to reach the positive energy, of angels.
So when you meditate and you let go of all thoughts,

But you don't have to ignore your emotions and say things you dont believe or mean. For example you can say "I really enjoy what that person did to me! "
That's like lying to your self and is sarcastic and pessimistic.
Often the way out of that is simply letting go and surrendering. Acceptance. Is a way out.
There are levels to it. With strong negative energy, you release resistance by forgiveness.
Slight negative energy, you release by acceptance.
Once you accept, then you can allow.
Once you allow, you can appreciate.
When you appreciate, everything you see is angelical. Everything you experience aswell. Every aspect of your life becomes wonderful heavenly, etc. Fun, joyful loving.

But its not about trying to be joyful. You cant even appreciate if you cannot allow and you cannot allow if you cannot even accept. And you cannot accept if you cannot forgive.
So you have to just feel how you feel. If you feel very bad. You might need to forgive to accept to allow. If you feel reasonably good, you might need to just accept allow and appreciate.

But the higher you go in your energy frequency, the more integrative your energy becomes and more pure positive, angelical, heavenly, wonderful, the more you are able to perceive, the more your consciousness expands. And the more you are in control of your life experience. The more you have freedom and empowerment, clarity, knowledge, well-being, joy, fun love etc.

So those negative energies are always there, but you don't have to join them. It is completely free will and choice. However, what you don't have a choice about, is the fact that you always are, feeling an emotion. Even in neutrality, that is an emotion. It may feel like nothing, but it's still an emotion, so it's better than being a victim ofcourse. But you can always choose to focus on victim energies, and experience more of it. Just like you are always free to choose on more angelical and positive good integrative vibrations and allow that. But you have to learn to make the energy motional and emotional journey, not by denying your emotions and pretending you don't feel what you feel. But you have to own your emotion, because you cannot change what you do not own. So excersize control of your own emotions, and you got your own freedom. But you cannot ever choose for another. No matter how hard you try. It is eternally impossible. Free will abounds.
Old 06-06-2020, 01:52 PM
Master
@ewwerrin

Here's a good article from Josephine about the emotional factors and sensations,when it comes to forces and beings.
https://josephinemccarthy.com/2018/1...s-and-emotion/
Old 06-06-2020, 07:06 PM
Master
deleted
Old 07-06-2020, 03:42 AM
Master
Quote:
@ewwerrin

Here's a good article from Josephine about the emotional factors and sensations,when it comes to forces and beings.
https://josephinemccarthy.com/2018/1...s-and-emotion/
Wow, uh... Thanks for sharing. Didn't know you already knew all of this stuff.
How do we communicate if words are useless.

The highest angelics I have experienced are of the adonai. They are non-physical aspect of arcturians. I link them to ring of angels that surround the most high, dreamer of all dreams, in ever praise. That praise is actually a description of their nature, because words fall short of describing the ever expanding extacy that is at the source of all that exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now. One second in their dimensional existence, is like 5 billion years worth of extacy in our physical time and space reality. They are therefor mostly non-physical. And we can co-create with them, but only non-physically. It is not very relevant to try and put them in a box and label, for consumption. Same with all angelics. But the name is helpful, if it is kept a secret. Because most people will just try to feed of their energy. That is why often the beings who commune with these spirits, souls, of their own highest soul, are often in the process of dying. And the beings they attract are also not resistant to death. It is not a secret, because most people have no interest in it anyway. So, its not about keeping it a secret, but rather accepting that no one knows, no one will probably know, only very few. But if those few are enough, then they become many in your joyful experience and co-creation with them. Because they are not serious. They are not to solve anything, as they can see right through the illusion of all problems. There exist no problem in their experience. Only ever expanding extacy. That is impossible to describe or define, because we experience extacy only short periods of times. Maybe one time in our life. But they not only experience it all of the time. The extacy is evermore and more and more, again and again, every second of extacy is unlike any extacy they have ever experienced before it or will ever experience anything like unto it ever again and again and again and again. This is why so few holy people come in physical, because most of the extacy is in non-physical. Basically, we already go there everytime we sleep. And our soul already is always there anyway. As we are all extensions of these, we are inseperable from them, we come from them we are made out of them.

It is like... Some people, they have already given up on life, so nothing matters, and all resistance is released. And so it becomes easy to expand the consciousness and allow awareness of these beings that exist, really, beyond time and space.
But also often people accidentally release resistance, in moments of no awareness or softened awareness, it is all about being in a non-resistant, non-defensive state.
Meditation is very helpful to tap in, tune in, and allow, turn on.

In Atlantis they used to do a shamanic type of meditation, with drums that match the heart rythm, and very steadily and slowly lower the beat to lower the heart rate. Untill they feel like time and space freezes, but consciousness expands. It is all about detaching from all physical awareness. Then one can tap into those higher realms.

The knowledge you gain from that however, is so big, that it is kind of unaplicable in physical time and space reality. Because rather it just inspires more detachment from physical reality. Takes a while for people to really learn how to leverage that energy which creates world for their own personal desire, because we are allowed to do that! They used it to allow their consciousness to become a boat and the sailor of the boat, the best sailor in all of the universe. And they became all of that. Then they woke up, and they knew everything, consciously, that the sailor knew, and even more than the best sailor knew. Because their consciousness infact also became the boat.
Then they taught in story structure, to really crystalize those energies and vibrations of this consciousness. Our consciousness is connected to everything as everything is made out of it. Not just this universe, or this, or this one but ALL universes all timelines and spaces.

Our experience of physical reality is often based on habbits of thought. Those have to fall away, if one wishes to experience different experiences, that are of a different frequency in vibrational nature. Of being a stream of energy, perspective, thought.

That is why emotions are helpful to recognize the quality of consciousness. If the emotions are negative, dreams will just reflect our problems. If we feel good, dreams are just our tool to create any and all things we may so desire to be do or have, from within so too from without.

But we cannot ever solve any problems of this. Because in order to solve the problem, we have to be aware of it, meaning, we are creating that problem, it becomes who we are. Where as the solution is actually completely unrelated to the problem. It exists on a very different frequency and always will out run the problem and fly right above its head. Hence funny that angels always have wings. They can only share their joy and fun and praise and laughter. And those who want to join them, have to leave behind all of their problems. In unconditional awareness, knowledge, that joy is the light and the way. Always have been and always will be. The true path can never be serious, because it never has been. When people pray, they also praise, they pray to the god and angels because they have no awareness of problems, and we also want to live beyond our problems. That is naturally our desire. Problems or trying to solve them as they are bad will never yield any pleasant result.

In the angelic sense, there is no problem because all problems have a solution, and they live those solutions. Be it and become it evermore here and now. Effortlessly, joyfully. Just like doctors and pilots, always joyfully focused on the leading edge solutions. Which are ever expanding. They are so practiced that they don't even have time to entertain problems. So they hand out rides to those who are in need of help. Offer their loving light as presence. That is the greatest healer. To hold the space which allows the healing, the benefit, the joy and freedom and praise of the most high. Naturally.

So it becomes a unified awareness, consciousness and energy. They know the dual nature of reality, and they don't try to get rid of those who try get rid of those who try to get rid of those who try to get rid of "problems." they just accept the solutions and live it and be it and become eternally evermore here and now. And that is what has been at the basis of every religion. To remember that again, not as if some being in the sky but actually an inseperable part of our nature. As we are everything and contain all of it. Not just problems that limit/distract our awareness of the infinite nature of existence. Hence meditation and acceptance and allowance. To really get in the natural flow state of all inclusive all awareness all unifying omnipresent free conscious greater allowed realisation. From within, so too without. Always focused, in alignment with the one as all as all as one. For we contain all of it, there is no limit, no limit to focus, once one allows themselves acces to the energy which creates worlds, the focus will just amplify even more so. It becomes easier, naturally, more effortlessly. To allow evermore effortless and natural greater allowed realisation. As one begins to realise that EVERYTHING is always going well and weller being well and becoming weller. Welling up in the one that is of the highest ever expanding extacy and joyful praises that is all around and omni present in all things as all as one. Within so too without. Its all here and now and we are of all of it and it is all made out of this ever expanding joy and extacy at the root/core of all things.
Old 11-06-2020, 07:08 PM
Master
I found the page from the discussion of the 'aggressive' storm angel.Josephine was also member there for a while,and she told the OP that it was an angelic.

http://studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=13152

Last edited by lomax : 12-06-2020 at 03:36 AM.
Old 28-08-2020, 07:29 PM
Master
I found Josephine's answer for the above post.

''Yup, that sounds like an angelic being to me.. many that are not close into the humanity, that are ones that flow more through nature can appear like this. Another way to label it would be a storm power, but that is essentially the same thing... from an angelic perspective, look up the Barakiel - they can appear as lighting, and are pretty fearsome.

As others have said, the label is irrelevant, it is more important to know what it does and how to interact with it (it will have shown up for a reason).''