Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-06-2020, 01:08 PM
Master

Shapeshifters

This happened while I was dreaming, a very vivid dream but I know this was not just a dream. I found myself in my grandma's house, there I saw what looked like my grandma and a little girl ( at first this girl was hiding ). I knew instantly that this person was not my grandma, she ( it was actually another woman ) was trying hard to impersonate my grandma.

I kept on saying: You are not my grandma, you are not my grandma; and she said to me: Yes, I am, I am..; and I said: Now, you are not my grandma. My grandma died and she went to God, she is with God; something like that, when I said this, I felt like a little child that was very firm in his beliefs.

The more I was saying this, the more I could see the real image, this may sound strange to you but this woman was a gipsy and she was sent to my family to create havoc, so that my family will start a fight about the inheritance of my grandma. I sensed everything about this woman.

Then, finally, I was fully able to see her appearance and to see the little girl, I think the little girl was there to be trained. When this happened, I felt this power in me so that I may send them outside of our house, then this woman made a wolf appear and this wolf tried to attack me. Now, I was like empowered and I took them all in the air and I throw outside of our house.

She could not believe that I had this kind of power, that wolf was like her guide and it was nothing to me, I was way more powerful.

Finally, I saw them outside of our house looking back and this is how it all ended.
Old 01-07-2020, 09:23 AM
Elfin

Hi. And another interesting vision. Not unlike the story of little red riding hood, with the grandma and the wolf. The deceict will never be accomplished as you are wise to the deceict and realistically good will usually prevail over bad. Maybe even a prememition of something yet to happen, but again, being shown that the situation will have a positive outcome. Almost like being told no-one is going to pull the "wool" over your eyes. You will never be fooled.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:07 AM
Administrator
Yes I would have to agree with Elfin on this

Namaste
Old 12-07-2020, 08:50 PM
Master

You were right, someone seems to be lurking in the shadows doing all sorts of nasty things, witchy things.

I've seen this person entering in people's yards when they are not home but I did not paid much attention. This person has a known history of manipulating people. She is not a gipsy but chances are that she talked with one. Gipsy women are known in my country for playing with the occult. I was blessed with a very high sense of observation, I am at the right time and place almost every time there's something unexpected to happen.

I don't know how to deal with this, maybe, while dreaming, I sensed everything, but while awake, it's hard to see the full picture.
Old 12-07-2020, 09:40 PM
Master
You a have a strong love for your grandma. Excellent. Amen
Old 13-07-2020, 02:33 PM
Newbie ;)

If you are pure in thoughts and actions, no evil can harm you.
Old 12-08-2020, 11:52 AM
Seeker

A dream is never just a dream :)