Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-01-2011, 03:21 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detlef
Potentially, it could have been arranged.
The person itself does not have to give permission, the higher self can give it.
I cam across a group of angelic entities, my divine self calls the facilitators. They arrange what ever needs to be arranged.
To give a different example, if someone should meet an other person, let's say of the opposite sex, at some point in their life, at a certain place, with a certain marker, which could be anything from a particular dress, suit, hair style
they will arrange that both will be at this place at that time. Whether they will make the move or the recognition will happen depends.
I just want to say, there are entities out there who are just there to bring about what could be called coincident.

"The person itself does not have to give permission, the higher self can give it."
But permission has first to be sought you're saying???

Your "facilitators" would be
presumably involved in orchestrating all and any manner of event, for anybody in any life anywhere - is that what you're saying?

Or is it only in the more important issues in life, not routine everyday stuff....? Going down either route has deep implications in terms of apparent independence in our lives wouldn't you agree, potentially even impacting personal responsibility issues?
Old 25-01-2011, 03:38 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
See mac, Lynn has a very valid point also. All unflods as it is meant to .I have had people just mysteriously appear in my life at the edge of desperation and I call them my "angels". At the end of day, though, know that you both were touched in a special way.

I accept the good example she's provided but that's a right-person, right-place, right-time scenario.... In the case I gave there was no person to 'kick-start' any desirable set of events - well no physical or visible person let's say.

And that would mean the "Angels or Guides or Guardians" mentioned by Lynn in connection with my story would have had a similar role to those steering the player into crashing into the cameraman.

A physical effect would have had to be brought about by one or more of 'em to set the ball rolling in my story. And then I'd wonder about all the rest of the arrangements - were they also orchestrated from way back when - or were they just happy happenstances which were seen from 'out there' and advantage taken by one single intervention?

Gotta make yuh wonder, eh?
Old 25-01-2011, 06:16 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
In the case you quote above serendipity kicked in with a wonderful outcome. Perhaps it was no more than this in the case I cited?

We get what we need when it is needed. Blessings some call them other's devine interventions. WHY it might simply not be our time to go, we have to complete our lfe path first. Haveing had an NDE event I know fully that I had some sort of push that brought me back. I was not read to yet go. Though at the time life for me was not great.

For it to be more than 'right place, right time', though, active involvement in bringing about an acute attack of pain would have had to happened.

Then well could be that one's Guide or Guardian brought forth the attack in an act moving one to one's needed place along one's life path. I know well the lessons Guide's can and do give out. They are with us for good reason to guide us along our paths but not live that path for us.

Unusually every point in that part of the trip had had to be pre-arranged, accommodation booked with little chance of re-arranging, every date and place planned for specific reasons for a three week period. All those places were significant in the treatment. Only the pain attack set the wheels in motion.

Is anything truly even in place. Things can change in a heart beat with enviroment conditions, or other delays. It can be pre arranged on paper yes but open to change in realality. One could well have been set on the path of the trip for a reason yes.....at times we set off to go somewhere and we do not even understand what draws us to want to go there. Its like being pulled to a place. Then when we get there we know why. What if I may ask was the purpos of the trip, what made one want to go on it ?

It could have just been chance, coincidence, that the attack happened as it did or it might have been brought on to take advantage of all the pre-existing favourable circumstances.

One's Guide or Guardian might well have known that what one needed was there and moved it forward yes. Knowing well it was going to happen as it was there to happen. If one was not there to get what was needed the life path might well not have continued on, but it was not yet one's time for that to end so interventions had to be in place.

Either way it was an intriguing time but if spirit friends were involved in all or just part of the occasion, I'd be interested in learning what folks think the protocols involved might be.

Hmmm that is a hard one protocals in place, for me that would be that one's life path still had a purpose and something to complete. We are never alone that much I so feel is true. We always have our Guide with us and if we choose to open to hear them they are a huge asset to us . As well as that we have Spirits around us but too the energies of the living as well that can come to our aid in times of need. That is the times when devine interventions come into play. Right place right time for someone to be there for us, as our life path is not meant to end there or be severly changed.

Lynn
Old 25-01-2011, 08:01 PM
mac

"Is anything truly ever in place? Well, yes, in terms of the stuff anyone might do on day-to-day basis - the way life routinely gets organised. Things can change in a heart beat with enviroment conditions, or other delays. It can be pre arranged on paper yes but open to change in realality. That's true but for all intents and purposes it had been decided where to go, what to do...Of course we can't control events and uncertainty is ever present with all arrangements....but other plans had worked fine and the only change was the health issue. One could well have been set on the path of the trip for a reason yes..... possible... at times we set off to go somewhere and we do not even understand what draws us to want to go there. Its like being pulled to a place. Then when we get there we know why. What if I may ask was the purpos of the trip, what made one want to go on it ?" The trip was a sightseeing one and choices had actively been made which places to visit. Different from just ending up somewhere without any planning and wondering how it happened.
Old 25-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Master
Hi Mac

A woman told me once a few years ago .. that from england I would go to america within 2. And I would notice number 3 and sit in a blue chair with small red print in front of some type of machine.
well I laughed as was struggling at the time.
Its was a week or so later my best friend in England said her and her hubby had watched the movie pay it forward and wanted to pay it forward. So her hubby told her to take her best friend me somewhere in the world.
She laughed and pick Las Vegas ..( i dont gamble by the way). So from Australia I went to Americia and from England she flew to America.
We each keep a diary on our flights to give to each other.. in one part of my dairy I stated I feel like I have a calling in my life.
Each day there we meet 3 people. 3 africian americans.. 3 mexicans.. 3 texans and so on for whole ten days.. Our room number was 3. one morning we had a Cobb breakfast and went shopping .. mid morning we aked a lady could we share her table while we had a coffee..she said Yes and said her family will be there soon. They arrived another 2 people.. They were the Cobb family :)
We asked about a rock shop outside vegas .. they took us there in their car and said they would pick us up at set time later. We left our shopping from earlier that morning with them. Later this lovely family picked us up and drove us back to our hotel.
In our room I unpacked my shopping ..hidden in bottom of bag was a gift from them.. It was a Book.. called Women who loved God. On back of book where 5 names and there meanings
One was Deborah ..understanding God's call on your life.

I did sit in front of a machine as saw the chair ..lol
3 people from another country pointed out I should play 3 numbers
which I did .. I won my breakfast and lunch every day.. No more ..no less.

Love and Light
Debs
:)
Old 25-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
"Is anything truly ever in place? Well, yes, in terms of the stuff anyone might do on day-to-day basis - the way life routinely gets organised. Things can change in a heart beat with enviroment conditions, or other delays. It can be pre arranged on paper yes but open to change in realality. That's true but for all intents and purposes it had been decided where to go, what to do...Of course we can't control events and uncertainty is ever present with all arrangements....but other plans had worked fine and the only change was the health issue. One could well have been set on the path of the trip for a reason yes..... possible... at times we set off to go somewhere and we do not even understand what draws us to want to go there. Its like being pulled to a place. Then when we get there we know why. What if I may ask was the purpos of the trip, what made one want to go on it ?" The trip was a sightseeing one and choices had actively been made which places to visit. Different from just ending up somewhere without any planning and wondering how it happened.

Hello Mac

I would just embrace the blessing one is given. I would say that things were put in place how that works whom knows. In so many ways I feel in part we come with a mapped out plan with not solid lines on it but dotted one's .

People we are to meet in this life and places we are meant to travel to. It just feels right to do so.

Yes a pre planned out trip is not random landing in a place unplanned. Though one can not deny that one got what was needed then and there and I so feel that was put in place for one to have. WHY there is the never ending question we always have with us.

I have really in the last few year's been letting go of WHY and embracing more it just IS what it IS.

Lynn
Old 25-01-2011, 08:46 PM
mac

Hello Lynn

I would just embrace the blessing one is given. I'm not unappreciative about how events turned out - but neither will I ascribe them a value they do not deserve. I would say that things were put in place how that works whom knows. I won't make, or assume that, things fit unless they do.... In so many ways I feel in part we come with a mapped out plan with not solid lines on it but dotted one's. possibly - I'm sure some events have been drawn up with solid lines but I suspect most have not.

People we are to meet in this life and places we are meant to travel to. It just feels right to do so. I won't make things fit unless they do... until I know better, I'll ask questions, reserve judgment. Feet firmly on the floor until I know they deserve to be planted somewhere else.

Yes a pre planned out trip is not random landing in a place unplanned. Though one can not deny that one got what was needed then and there and I so feel that was put in place for one to have. WHY there is the never ending question we always have with us. The 'why' is how it came about...If we ascribe the value of deliberate intention to everything not understood then we may debase those events of true importance...

I have really in the last few year's been letting go of WHY and embracing more it just IS what it IS. And for you that may be exactly correct. But the path of any one individual is not necessarily similar to the paths of others. When I stop asking questions, I will have stopped moving forward I feel....What will be, will be, no matter whether I seek reasons or no... Questions or doubts will not change that.

Old 25-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Summerland

Just a quick word here, if I may. The day that we quit asking questions and the day that we stop seeing/discovering something new, is probably the day that we ought to hang up our boots and spurs. And as the old saying goes, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"
Old 25-01-2011, 09:06 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Just a quick word here, if I may. The day that we quit asking questions and the day that we stop seeing/discovering something new, is probably the day that we ought to hang up our boots and spurs. And as the old saying goes, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"

"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth" This is a saying I use a lot. From the story I told may come a few insights into certain matters for those who may best benefit from them.... It won't work for everyone, some may totally miss any message, others will relate it to other events which aren't truly comparable.Which category each individual fits into is for them to find out - or not.

Maybe that's the only truly important value of the events and their story?
Old 25-01-2011, 09:15 PM
Summerland

mac, you have just presented a whole different aspect to this story of yours. Perhaps it was a gift to pass on in the telling that someone else might benefit and learn. We all have so many lessons that we experience and can share, that will in turn benefit someone else.