Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-01-2011, 02:10 AM
Master
If I know I'm going to type a long response, I open an email and do it on there, seems a whole lot less likely to lose it. Then just copy / paste in the response box.

Is/was it a coincidence your whole post disappeared at the last sentence?
The above is how I more or less outsmarted the little devil! ;0}

Old 25-01-2011, 02:12 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Just enjoy the gift that you have both experienced, go with the flow. Often these types of occurences are placed in our path to let us know that we are following the right road. NO ONE is ever too old to learn. You were given two trips in one; a fun, sight seeing trip and a spiritual journey. After what you have experienced, you will never look at life quite the same way.

Yes you're absolutely right. Since then I've been shaking out a lot of old baggage - still got a ways to go, though.

Then we'll see what comes next, eh?
Old 25-01-2011, 02:17 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
If I know I'm going to type a long response, I open an email and do it on there, seems a whole lot less likely to lose it. Then just copy / paste in the response box.

Is/was it a coincidence your whole post disappeared at the last sentence?
The above is how I more or less outsmarted the little devil! ;0}

What I'm doing with the more important messages now is to copy the text into a wordprocessor, add the response, finish the formatting and then copy the whole thing into the forum reply. Shouldn't have to do that but needs must when the devil drives!

Not sure about the disappearance of my earlier message - someone goofing about you think? Or just flaky software....
Old 25-01-2011, 02:30 AM
Summerland

Maybe just testing your perseverance or an energy flucuation. It seems as if you have to go through a complicated process just to reply, so the reply is important enough to you to take the extra trouble.
Old 25-01-2011, 02:59 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Maybe just testing your perseverance or an energy flucuation. It seems as if you have to go through a complicated process just to reply, so the reply is important enough to you to take the extra trouble.

Maybe that's it. My stance is that when someone has taken the time, and made the effort, to write in response, they deserve my effort in replying.

Actually it's not too complicated once you're in the rhythm and far less complicated than trying to accurately recall what you tried to say originally!
Old 25-01-2011, 03:48 AM
Master
Could be flaky software, but sometimes it seems like the devil, lol.
I think I inadvertently touch a button I shouldn't have on my keyboard.

Old 25-01-2011, 04:07 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac

Scenario: Someone has a medical condition where early, mild, undiagnosed bouts of discomfort can eventually become immobilisingly painful attacks. While travelling abroad the sufferer becomes ill and has emergency surgery. The trip appears to be totally compromised. Despite innumerable potential problems of many kinds (not just medical) none actually occurs. Hospital care is first class and the whole procedure, lasting a few weeks, plays out without hitch and with an excellent outcome.

Becoming ill in that way, at that time, in that place, with such a good all-round result, was an amazingly complex set of coincidences. If everything had been planned to take advantage of the facilities on offer there, it could hardly have been planned any better! Was it really a set of lucky coincidences or might friends-in-spirit have orchestrated everything?

Could they have brought on the attack in order to take advantage of an advantageous situation? Would they need permission and, if so, how would that come about?

Hello Mac

I would say the while the trip circumstances were not maybe pre planned out to unfold in such a way but more that Angels or Guides or Gaurdians stepped in at the time of need.

There are times when the right person is in the right place at that given time to assist that would not maybe normally be there.

Reading this makes me think on a story I say on TV. There was a much LOVed football cameraman that got knocked out by a player. The team so insisted that he got the BEST of care and tests done to make sure he was fine. With NO symptoms at all when the head scan was done they found a huge Tumor in his brain that if let go 6 more months would have taken his life.

The player that hit him in the same act saved his life. The tumor was removed and he was 6 weeks later back filming the team. I would say it happened for a reason.

Many blessings be given to us so its important to stay pure in heart.

Lynn
Old 25-01-2011, 04:18 AM
Summerland

See mac, Lynn has a very valid point also. All unflods as it is meant to .I have had people just mysteriously appear in my life at the edge of desperation and I call them my "angels". At the end of day, though, know that you both were touched in a special way.
Old 25-01-2011, 04:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac

Scenario: Someone has a medical condition where early, mild, undiagnosed bouts of discomfort can eventually become immobilisingly painful attacks. While traveling abroad the sufferer becomes ill and has emergency surgery. The trip appears to be totally compromised. Despite innumerable potential problems of many kinds (not just medical) none actually occurs. Hospital care is first class and the whole procedure, lasting a few weeks, plays out without hitch and with an excellent outcome.

Becoming ill in that way, at that time, in that place, with such a good all-round result, was an amazingly complex set of coincidences. If everything had been planned to take advantage of the facilities on offer there, it could hardly have been planned any better! Was it really a set of lucky coincidences or might friends-in-spirit have orchestrated everything?

Could they have brought on the attack in order to take advantage of an advantageous situation? Would they need permission and, if so, how would that come about?

Potentially, it could have been arranged.
The person itself does not have to give permission, the higher self can give it.
I cam across a group of angelic entities, my divine self calls the facilitators. They arrange what ever needs to be arranged.
To give a different example, if someone should meet an other person, let's say of the opposite sex, at some point in their life, at a certain place, with a certain marker, which could be anything from a particular dress, suit, hair style
they will arrange that both will be at this place at that time. Whether they will make the move or the recognition will happen depends.
I just want to say, there are entities out there who are just there to bring about what could be called coincident.
Old 25-01-2011, 03:13 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello Mac

I would say the while the trip circumstances were not maybe pre planned out to unfold in such a way but more that Angels or Guides or Gaurdians stepped in at the time of need.

There are times when the right person is in the right place at that given time to assist that would not maybe normally be there.

Reading this makes me think on a story I say on TV. There was a much LOVed football cameraman that got knocked out by a player. The team so insisted that he got the BEST of care and tests done to make sure he was fine. With NO symptoms at all when the head scan was done they found a huge Tumor in his brain that if let go 6 more months would have taken his life.

The player that hit him in the same act saved his life. The tumor was removed and he was 6 weeks later back filming the team. I would say it happened for a reason.

Many blessings be given to us so its important to stay pure in heart.

Lynn

In the case you quote above serendipity kicked in with a wonderful outcome. Perhaps it was no more than this in the case I cited?

For it to be more than 'right place, right time', though, active involvement in bringing about an acute attack of pain would have had to happened.

Unusually every point in that part of the trip had had to be pre-arranged, accommodation booked with little chance of re-arranging, every date and place planned for specific reasons for a three week period. All those places were significant in the treatment. Only the pain attack set the wheels in motion.

It could have just been chance, coincidence, that the attack happened as it did or it might have been brought on to take advantage of all the pre-existing favourable circumstances.

Either way it was an intriguing time but if spirit friends were involved in all or just part of the occasion, I'd be interested in learning what folks think the protocols involved might be.