Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Experiencer
Ok thanks for all the advice. I intend to do some reading and research around death. Even though it seems a bit scary. I do feel understanding this aspect of life will take me to another level :)

I guess if you are not afraid of death than you would become fearless. Atleast thats the plan
Old 24-11-2012, 06:52 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Those who don't know how to live will think of death a lot more, when you know how to live death is realized as part of life, when death comes, it is welcomed.

This quote really resonated with me!

I have just watched a few videos on youtube and bizarrely enough I already feel at ease :)
Old 24-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Henri77

Seems pretty much everyone who reported a near death experience, resisted coming back to earth.
And required convincing they had more to learn-do.

Those who decided-were allowed to stay there, mostly haven't reported back ,I guess.
Or forgot to mention this to mediums who contacted them.

Jurgen has astrally visited the betweenlife/afterlife many many times , interviewed souls-people there, and has astonishing insights on the varied dimensions we call heaven... his videos are mindbending,, and the one on "heaven" is remarkable

(also on youtube if Vimeo doesn't work, on slower computers) I've downloaded all his video presentations)

http://www.multidimensionalman.com/M...ter_death.html
Old 30-11-2012, 02:20 AM
Knower
Wise words written from so many here. And I think that you are strong to try to face head on this fear. Because they say it is when you face the fear of death that you can really begin to live.

There is one other possibility. And that is that you maybe are connecting to a past incarnation when you did die at this age. And the healing of this experience is upon you now. Either way, I think you are very wise to be working on the fear. I bet it will set you free to live ever more freely for a long time !
Old 30-11-2012, 04:03 AM
Henri77

A huge part of our existence lies the other side of "the veil".
Western culture largely rejects this reality as religious myth or nothingness.

Anyone sincerely exploring spirituality must look (in some manner) beyond the veil and form their own impression what lies there.

Not to do so would be like studying a language, but only learning the verbs,
or visiting France and never leaving the airport.. a rather incomplete, superficial understanding of life in all its manifestations.
Old 30-11-2012, 08:09 AM
peacegarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySG
Thanks for the reply! I am not suicidal or depressed. Do you think I should study the topic to gain a greater understanding of it?

Yes why not. It will help you to understand what happens and relieve some of your fear of death. If you learn to astral project you may just get first hand understanding that death is not the end, and then you will know.