Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-02-2020, 04:06 PM
Seeker

Need help with chakras healing

Hello everyone,

After I understood that many problems in my life could be helped by working on chakras healing, I gathered as many knowledge I could, and started doing some work on 1 chakra at a time.

I am a total novice, so I just tried to go with what felt right.
I tried to do a "1 day=1 chakra" and tried taking care of it by using little visual colors, eating like usual but adding a little of food/spices&herbs/drinks related to the chakra. I also listened to sounds while eyes closed and focusing on the body area concerned by the chakra. Since I play violin, it was also a good 1 day=1 session violin with the related musical notes.

I started to take care of the root chakra
It was very hard, but after a day, it showed improvements: I was able to feel part of my body that seemed "frozen/numb", and noticed that I could feel my body in "3D" (having volume instead of being "flat/1D). Overall it was a positive experience.

I then took care of the sacral chakra in a similar fashion, and it was very hard, especially in the beginning because I felt bad physically and ended up crying and empty. I ended up feeling a bit better in the end of the day, so I decided to move to the next chakra.

Solar plexus chakra, started really well, I really felt I was on the right track, and doing fine, full of warm energy. But at the end of the day I started to felt pain at the back right side of my body : going from the head, to neck, middle of the back, shoulder and arm. It was very numbing and made moving very difficult, and distressed me.

I tried next day to push and take care of the heart chakra, especially since the day started well and I was looking forward expressing some feelings. But it gone totally, utterly wrong. I ended up emotionnally and physically a mess. I lost appetite, had pain in the chest mostly, difficulty to breathe. I felt extremely cold, so much I had to put at max position the 2 heaters of my flat, and drink burning hot drinks to keep me warm. And at the end of the day, I noticed my face was very white (I usually have a pink-reddish face tone)
At the evening, it was better, but decided to stop there and ask for advices.

I know that I need to go see a professionnal since it appears doing this work by myself will provide too much a challenge. But I don't know which sort of professionnal, and to be honest I am pretty fearful.

So any advice, experiences will be welcomed, thanks!
Old 29-02-2020, 01:41 PM
Master
Hi,

I find it best to make friends with some one you can talk to about spiritual matters. The professional advisors are in the Spiritual Business which often involves a fee of some kind.

I have a link on chakra energy work. It has a number of highly evolved healing exercises.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/exer...win_flame.html

These techneques are also advocated for various Yoga schools.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 29-02-2020, 04:31 PM
Guide

I know how you feel. Chakra work is intense! When I first learned about the chakras I had a knowledgeable woman guiding me through it. We focused on one chakra per week and there was a lot that surfaced! To focus on one chakra per day in my opinion is too much too soon, hence your intense reactions. To become familiar with and explore each chakra for the very first time takes patience. Be gentle with yourself. Also, I will add that when I went through the 7 week process of focusing on one chakra per week, I thought it was a one and done....no, no no was I wrong! Think of it as peeling away layers. Old, forgotten things will resurface out of the blue whenever they’re ready to. It’s constant work, really. But the initial “getting to know your chakras” must be a slow and gentle process in my opinion.
Old 29-02-2020, 09:00 PM
Seeker

Hello,

First of all, thanks for your replies John and Lucky.

I take note of your advices and link John, thanks for sharing it is helpful. I decided to look for a professionnal either in reiki or acupuncture and to let my body recover before trying to work on chakra energy on my own.

I agree Lucky, that I may have not shown any gentleness towards my body, and yes, it occured to me that heavy childhood traumas energy stored away in the body may have resurfaced because of what I did.

It was a strong wake-up call that I should not let pass by, thanks again both of you!

Kind regards!

Last edited by VoicesofSpring : 29-02-2020 at 09:53 PM.
Old 01-03-2020, 10:59 PM
ant

Hi VoicesofSpring,

I commiserate as i'm doing some clearing myself.

I found what works for me to release the building blocks of tension,is lying down when i'm semi tired.

I close my eyes and focus on relaxing my body.

I focus on my body being whole but being filled with a vast of nothingness.

You can also visualize white light or your body being filled with your favorite color.

Visualize and feel the vastness of nothingness in your body and feel it float within.

Next,you can either go back into your head space or focus on breathing and the rise of your breath through your stomach.

Stay in 1,alternate between the 3,whilst also observing the other 2.

Goal is to reach the sweet spot of nothingness within these states,where 3 conjoin.

Tension will arise in your stomach,like a knot,breath into it and it will come to the surface.

Keep on breathing and relax the stomach to a point where there is no tension.

If you notice your root chakra going numb or loss of feeling,breath into that space and reconnect with your whole body again.

You may also notice tension around the crown to both temples.

Relax these muscles and let the tension go to the back of your jaw and to the start base of your smile.

When your in a relaxed state,focus on your heart and think of someone or something where you felt the love and smile.

Feel that feeling in your heart and wash throughout your body.

Though i'm **** at conventional meditation,this works for me and i should do more of it.

Where all different,so just find what works for you.

Regards emotional clearing and releasing trauma,try a sad movie,a song,the thought of a loved one or pet dying and have a good cry.

If you can't release and fully let go of these emotions yourself,find a safe person who you can trust and use as a sounding board to release these emotions.

3 books i'd recommend:

Emotional clearing by John Ruskan.

Alchemy of the heart by Michael Brown.

The dark side of the light chasers by Debbie Ford.

Have faith and surrender yourself to the unknown and unspeakable guidance of spirit.

The process is only hard by the mind.

We are not our minds.

Let it all go.

Lose attachments.

Find nothing.

Cheers
Old 02-03-2020, 01:27 PM
Seeker

Hello Elabr8Aspie, thank you for your reply.
I can understand intellectually what you try to say (this sounds a lot like Śūnyatā from buddhism philosophy)

That sounds difficult to do for me.
I will try to look for the books you recommended

I wish you good luck with your own cleansing.
Old 02-03-2020, 08:35 PM
ant

Hi VoiceofSpring,

Not sure if it's Śūnyatā from buddhism philosophy,but more to,i read up on various things and adopt what works for me.

Alas,find what works for you,it's all by default and trial and error.

Anyhow thanks,and good luck to you.

Cheers
Old 06-03-2020, 02:49 PM
Seeker

Thank you, it is good you found what work for you.
Good luck to you too!