Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-02-2020, 01:10 PM
Seeker

Is he my twinflame?

I had a dream where im in a university/academy (i even asked someone what time the exam tomorrow). Then i was going somewhere (like i know where i was going). Thats when i saw him, he's with someone. He was teaching the woman how to shoot (basketball). I felt my heart sink (actually im aware i was dreaming but i dont why i felt that) i dont know if he sense me or what, he looked at me and told me what im doing here and that i broke up with him. (while he was saying that i was looking at the rack of volleyballs and wondering what i doing in there and what i feeling that way) when he said the last i just throw the ball at him. It hit its face. He approached me (but i thought he's going to retaliate because he looks so mad) so i flip him. Then he asked me if im going to punch him. I aswered no because i love him (and i thought what???) and i also said that its graduation, i just wanted to say goodbye.
I awoke confused. Then think did i dream about breaking up with someone.
I remembered in one dream. It was sports festival (i played volleyball, basketball and football that time) i dont know who asked me to broke up with him (i know he/she belong to my spirit group/family) i talk to him, break the news, told him its for the best and give something back to him.
When im trying to remember how we became i couple. I remember one in my dreams that someone propose to me, give me a ring (thats the thing i gave back)

So thats why he's so mad at me (i can't blame him)

But i recently received a message that im going to meet him. Then i felt in my heart some energy (its flowing out of my heart) i felt excitement and blissful joy.

Im confused. How will he accept me when i hurt him that much?

Ps. Sorry for the grammar and construction of sentences. Im bad at expressing myself as you guys can see above.

Can the twin flame journey happen in dreams?
Old 25-02-2020, 12:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PororoWanderer

But i recently received a message that im going to meet him. Then i felt in my heart some energy (its flowing out of my heart) i felt excitement and blissful joy.

Im confused. How will he accept me when i hurt him that much?

Ps. Sorry for the grammar and construction of sentences. Im bad at expressing myself as you guys can see above.

Can the twin flame journey happen in dreams?

Hello,

Our dreams often involve a soul bond. The category of bond does not matter.

Trust that excitement feeling about meeting this guy. Do not be concerned about logical reasoning which confuses you. The choices you made about accepting some one or rejecting him are not as important as your current inclinations.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-02-2020, 08:06 PM
Elfin

Hi... Please do not be alarmed by these dreams. Sometimes we receive important messages through dreams and sometimes they are not dreams... They are meetings of souls.. and very real. If this person IS your twin flame then rest assured that Nothing can ever break that bond. You may not always be together, and the journey can at times be quite painful.. but you will be as one... As you always have been... As you always will be.
Old 28-02-2020, 10:32 PM
Just Tim

Hello !

You only will be able to tell if this man is your Twin Flame. Personally I've met mine a long time ago, so it was never through dreams. But, as it have been said, yes dreams are often guiding you. What I'd add to this is, let yourself be !

In other words, don't think about it, and go back to your life. It will happen in due time, so just be yourself (trust that this is the biggest favor you can do to yourself).

If you find yourself struggling, repeat this mantra I've found on another website (and that helped me a lot lately) :

CHOP WOOD, CARRY WATER

It's basically designed to help you stop wondering, and focus on the present moment.

Be safe, and at peace !
Old 29-02-2020, 05:25 AM
Seeker

Thank you all for the replies.
I just now accept the fact that this dreams are not only dreams. In fact i share dreams with him since i was a kid. I had this memory/dream ( which i thought was a real memory) where he invited me to play with them (there are other two boys) . I am in awe that time because the other two boys was jumping way too high for normal person in a Log or something.
Last Feb 20 i started my dream journal. My first entry is about him. In that dream he is reassuring me that he too feels it (while i feel wary that time - 'maybe this is what i have to overcome to myself')

Thank you once again to all your advices.