Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-08-2013, 10:44 PM
Master

I don't know why they had to name it "mystic merlinite"...........

it is not even close to regular merlinite.

they just made it more confusing is all they did.
Old 12-08-2013, 10:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I actually just put my piece of Vermont Azeztulite and my Strawberry Lumerian Seed outside to charge in the sunlight today. I recently bought some pieces of low-grade Milky Quartz that was mined in Georgia and to be honest I haven't noticed any differences between that and my piece of Azeztulite. Perhaps it would be a better comparison if I owned a piece of North Carolina Azeztulite since that would be much closer but I am at the point where I think a large portion of Robert Simmons' trademarked stones are nothing more than a trumped up marketing scheme designed to give him a monopoly on cheap abundant minerals which he is obviously re-selling at ridiculous prices. I am going to do more research and testing on this to see if it's isolated to just this type of Azeztulite or if it's true with all of his stones.

I have been doing a lot of research on "Agni Gold Danburite" in that case it appears that Heaven & Earth (Robert Simmons' company) isn't ripping people off nearly as much as they are with the low-grade abundant Quartz Azeztulite products. The Agni Gold Danburite is a yellow form of Danburite mined in Tanzania and even the non-metaphysical mineral dealers sell it at pretty high prices so it is probably somewhat rare and hard to come by. Now I am working on solving the mystery of his newer stone "Azumar" which is a mixture of Quartz and Kaolinite mined in Arizona. I am looking for any dealers of it online to see their prices. Another one I have found that I don't know if he made the name for it or not is "Mystic Merlinite" and I have found it is nothing more than Indigo Gabbro. You can buy raw Mystic Merlinite in the 8-14 gram weight region from Heaven & Earth for 10$, or you can buy an entire pound of it on eBay for 10$ from a very reputable bulk dealer, hard decision eh?

I have read, somewhere I think, that Robert Simmons no longer holds the copy-write to Azeztulite and that a crystal company or mining company does now... I have heard the claims that the Azez only "blessed" a certain formation of them from a certain place and only those are legit.. Not counting that the stones are still a variety of quartz, and quartz in itself are very beneficial stones in ones journey. The piece I have I have just started using these past few days on my crown and have felt the energies of the stone. And tried comparing it to regular quartz and their was a difference. Of course perhaps my quartz has lost some oomph these days... So the stone alone I have noticed something.. Whether or not it's because of the Azez is hard to say. And really such notions are not much more out of the norm then the beliefs of the lemurian stones being laser etched by the Lemurians before they left the planet. And encoded them with their information. I, however, can not really say if the stone itself made the difference of it using a quartz crystal was the key for me. And whether or not it will continue to be beneficial to me or offer me anything outside of a one or two time thing..

I am also not the best choice for opinions on stones as I do not really get much impressions from them. I don't even feel anything from moldavite. Though I do know they keep me up if I put them under my pillow.
Old 13-08-2013, 01:27 AM
Heat3peat

Quote:

Hey, thanks for these, I will check them out soon!!!!

Last edited by Heat3peat : 13-08-2013 at 01:29 AM. Reason: quoting didn't work
Old 13-08-2013, 01:42 AM
Heat3peat

Quote:

This is most of my current Moldavite in their Riker Mount home:

Maybe because it's simply the biggest, but I can almost feel the rush just by looking at the one in the middle of the second row.. That one must be something!!
Old 13-08-2013, 02:13 AM
Heat3peat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat3peat
Hey, thanks for these, I will check them out soon!!!!

I haven't even gone through all of them yet, but now I know why it's so hard to find 70gram super quality moldavites - this guy has them all!!

And I'm def not happy with the fact that one person keeps them. I bet he doen't even meditate with them. He should share/sell some.
Old 13-08-2013, 02:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat3peat
Maybe because it's simply the biggest, but I can almost feel the rush just by looking at the one in the middle of the second row.. That one must be something!!

Hehe yea that is one of my favorite and my biggest. It weighs like 31.7 grams if I remember correctly.
Old 13-08-2013, 04:24 AM
Heat3peat

Ok so I went through all the slides.

At first I thought wow they look way too big to be moldavites, and then I realized that the slides were not just about the guy's moldavite collection, but about his whole tektite collection.

I am actually more impressed about this guy's non-moldavite tektite collection, but there's no question that his moldavite collection is absolutely AMAZING.

His super size 138 gram moldavite is awesome (photo attached) but my favorite was his large drops collection.

Too bad he probably won't sell any of them. Anyways, thanks for sharing!!

Last edited by Heat3peat : 20-08-2013 at 06:54 AM.
Old 13-08-2013, 06:30 AM
Heat3peat

I also have to say, considering that this guy has over 50,000 pieces, there were not too many super-sized moldavites, except 138 gram one and a bunch of 100+ gram moravian moldavites (which look very different from moldavites I've seen - I'm sure these are super rare but I don't find them attractive). Anyways, just goes on to show that XXL moldavites are extremely rare.
Old 13-08-2013, 05:59 PM
Master

astral explorer, what is riker mount? lol

oh also, I want your moldavite collection!

you can send it to me at any time.

i'll be waiting on the shipment!

(just kidding)
Old 13-08-2013, 06:01 PM
Master

also I really like the one in the bottom right hand corner, next to the one in the corner...

it looks like a real space rock....