Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 13-12-2019, 04:55 PM
Master

My whole body jumped in the air

Have you ever experienced this? I was meditating when suddenly my body jumped in the air and then it fell back and I was still meditating as if nothing happened.This was like the most powerful spontaneous movement I ever experienced.No, I was not afraid at all, it was quite amazing and it's funny that I did not even care to think what just happened, everything happened in a blink of an eye.

I've read about this and some say that it's the consciousness returning to the physical body and I tend to agree with this answer, every time I have a spontaneous movement, it feels like I am returning back into my body but it also feels like a burst of energy.
Old 13-12-2019, 07:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Have you ever experienced this? I was meditating when suddenly my body jumped in the air and then it fell back and I was still meditating as if nothing happened.This was like the most powerful spontaneous movement I ever experienced.No, I was not afraid at all, it was quite amazing and it's funny that I did not even care to think what just happened, everything happened in a blink of an eye.

I've read about this and some say that it's the consciousness returning to the physical body and I tend to agree with this answer, every time I have a spontaneous movement, it feels like I am returning back into my body but it also feels like a burst of energy.
From what i've read from Lobsang Rampa is the sudden return of the astral body to the physical.Almost everyone is aware of this sensation while between sleep and awake.In your case,propably it was a full blown astral body exit,and the sudden return made your physical to 'jump'.
Old 14-12-2019, 04:07 AM
Master
This can also happen as a direct result of a deep energetic or psychic blockage in the nervous system being forcibly cleared away. Often, my body feels it in such a way that my back will arch up before my whole body goes into an uncontrollable spasm (like a sexual orgasm that isn't)...they are getting less frequent now, but last night I experienced a partial seizure and yes, they can also be as scary as hell, but when it is all over, the awareness shifts to a whole different level and the world looks like something Salvador Dali painted...it does take some getting used to.
Old 20-01-2020, 11:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
From what i've read from Lobsang Rampa is the sudden return of the astral body to the physical.Almost everyone is aware of this sensation while between sleep and awake.In your case,propably it was a full blown astral body exit,and the sudden return made your physical to 'jump'.

You were right, I experienced this today again and this is what I felt, a sudden return into my physical body.