Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 12-08-2013, 06:17 AM
Knower
They say "anything is possible" with the law of attraction, except love!

I've been a follower of the law of attraction for a few years now. I implemented everything I learned and manifested EVERYTHING I wanted, EXCEPT for love. I have a man i'm interested in but he doesn't want to be with me that way, so I manifested "almost" love. But in the end, you really can't control people or make them love you, so why do they keep saying ANYTHING is possible? I think it's anything that doesn't involve other people, because they have their own free will.

Thoughts?
Old 12-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Suspended

Yes, I believe this is true. I think instead of trying to manifesting a specific person to love you, you should try to focus on the qualities you want in a person and try to manifest someone who has those specific qualities you need. This way, you are not infringing on a person's free will by wanting to attract a certain person.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:41 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by somnia
Yes, I believe this is true. I think instead of trying to manifesting a specific person to love you, you should try to focus on the qualities you want in a person and try to manifest someone who has those specific qualities you need. This way, you are not infringing on a person's free will by wanting to attract a certain person.

That isn't what I tried to do...I did it the right way, then a man came into my life, we started to become closer but then I found out he didnt want a girlfriend! So what the hell...the universe brought me the kind of man I wanted but he doesn't even want to be with anyone!
Old 13-08-2013, 07:01 AM
primrose

This time do it again add that the one you want will be someone who wants the same thing. It will work. I agree not to specify anyone in particular.
Old 13-08-2013, 12:29 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by primrose
This time do it again add that the one you want will be someone who wants the same thing. It will work. I agree not to specify anyone in particular.

The problem now is, i'm in love with THIS one! lol It's hard to manifest something you have no feelings for, while HAVING feelings for something right in front of your face that you can't have!
Old 13-08-2013, 04:36 PM
Carwen*Angel

It is a tricky one, Astraea, and I understand your frustration, having been there before myself.

When you worked on manifesting love before, you didn't put a time stipulation on it did you? That was one way in which it did not work well for me before. I cast a spell and made a time stipulation on it. The universe met the stipulation, but brought a very short-term partner only. If it wasn't a time stipulation, there may still have been some other thing that can be tweaked in future manifestation work.

I had to continue working on my manifestation methods and wait another whole year and do a lot of heart healing and self-development before I found the right soulmate for me at this time, who loved me back.

What worked best for me in the end was definitely matching my vibration to the vibration of love: it was seeped into everything I did; items I chose to decorate my home with (hearts, flowers and love crystals); meditations for heart healing and inspired by romance angels; cosmic ordering for my ideal partner; truly leaving it in the hands of the universe and filling my time with other things including travel, friends and music; learning to love and be romantic towards myself.
Old 13-08-2013, 04:46 PM
livingkarma

Remember "want" is from the ego ...
Your needs will be provided for from the universe when it is your time for certain learning experiences ...
In the meantime, do as what was suggested below by living your life & learning patience ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carwen*Angel
filling my time with other things
Old 13-08-2013, 11:35 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carwen*Angel
It is a tricky one, Astraea, and I understand your frustration, having been there before myself.

When you worked on manifesting love before, you didn't put a time stipulation on it did you? That was one way in which it did not work well for me before. I cast a spell and made a time stipulation on it. The universe met the stipulation, but brought a very short-term partner only. If it wasn't a time stipulation, there may still have been some other thing that can be tweaked in future manifestation work.

I had to continue working on my manifestation methods and wait another whole year and do a lot of heart healing and self-development before I found the right soulmate for me at this time, who loved me back.

What worked best for me in the end was definitely matching my vibration to the vibration of love: it was seeped into everything I did; items I chose to decorate my home with (hearts, flowers and love crystals); meditations for heart healing and inspired by romance angels; cosmic ordering for my ideal partner; truly leaving it in the hands of the universe and filling my time with other things including travel, friends and music; learning to love and be romantic towards myself.

No I didn't put any time stipulations on it, in fact it took a few years to even manifest everything else, so maybe the love part is just taking longer! lol

I have been really trying to make the love vibration, and honestly for like half a year before I met this guy, I didn't even have any expectations for anyone or anything, I moved, got a new job, focused on my future plans, enjoyed life as much as I could, then he crept in without me noticing, really! lol
Old 13-08-2013, 11:37 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingkarma
Remember "want" is from the ego ...
Your needs will be provided for from the universe when it is your time for certain learning experiences ...
In the meantime, do as what was suggested below by living your life & learning patience ...

Everything else I've gotten comes from want though, I wanted a new job, I wanted more money, I didnt want to have to live with my mom anymore, I wanted a new vehicle, and I got all those things. In fact those things are more material wants than love is, actually love isn't a material want at all, it's one of the basics in life that we all need. And i'll argue with anyone about how we really do need love, you can tell in people who rarely get it, they have mental and emotional issues (including me).
Old 21-08-2013, 04:22 PM
velvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstraeaLunaAvani
I've been a follower of the law of attraction for a few years now. I implemented everything I learned and manifested EVERYTHING I wanted, EXCEPT for love. I have a man i'm interested in but he doesn't want to be with me that way, so I manifested "almost" love. But in the end, you really can't control people or make them love you, so why do they keep saying ANYTHING is possible? I think it's anything that doesn't involve other people, because they have their own free will.

Thoughts?

I totally have the same situation. I was able to move by my own, got a better paying job, got the car that I asked with the milage and the price I was looking for. I'm still waiting for love, still no luck. I know what I want but I seem to be getting the same situation. It could be that I get discourage because something seems to get in the way. All I can say is to keep trying don't get discourage, tell the universe to bring you someone who will be interested in being in a relationship with you and yourself as well. Write the qualities that you bring to a relationship but what you're looking for in that person. Ask for extra help for your angels and spirit guides to help you out as well. Don't give up, if you do get up and keep going.