Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 25-12-2014, 12:31 PM
I know! Seeing is believing...blind faith is great...but that is much better.
It cements it into our subconsciousness.
Next is to place these 'reminders' all over to never forget.

I have a book looking at me every morning...reminding me of the 'miracle'
of finding it for 25 cents...I asked for it and waited patiently with NO doubt (I refused to pay $26 for it!).
Little reminders to wink at me, remembering the power of
creating our world around us....

Like in my silverware drawer I put an empty bottle of
$30 pycnogenol...that I found for 86 cents new in a dusty Thrift Store 3 hours away after
just a passing thought that I was out...
thank you Lord. (He left me 2, gave the other to a person in chronic pain.)

I am reminded everyday of that one! Keeps the consciousness of the 'magic' in the forefront
of our minds.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-12-2014, 04:26 AM
Ascender
Wow! I want to go shopping with you Ha! You find deals most people could never imagine finding!
I think having those contacts and these glasses will be great reminders.
Old 26-12-2014, 04:53 AM
Experiencer
I wanted to share with you, that all efforting I did with changing my beliefs, visualizing, affirmations, etc. didn't give me much of the results as ligtening up did. I started playing this game " I can afford this, and I can afford this", and generally stopped trying to make anything happen, and just enjoy things and people and experiences in my life NOW (like drinking a cup of tea enjoying every sip, feeling warm tea going down, enjoying the plants on my walks, feeling gentle humor about everything, even my own seriousness about something), and I already manifested several unexpected sums of money, and fun experiences.
Relaxing into abundance worked much better than anything else I did before.
Old 27-12-2014, 04:29 AM
Ascender
Well,I'm happy to hear that you found something that worked for you,Joy :)
Old 27-12-2014, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfirst
I wanted to share with you, that all efforting I did with changing my beliefs, visualizing,
affirmations, etc. didn't give me much of the results as lightening up did.
I started playing this game " I can afford this, and I can afford this", and generally stopped trying to
make anything happen, and just enjoy things and people and experiences in my life NOW (like drinking a cup of tea enjoying every sip,
feeling warm tea going down, enjoying the plants on my walks, feeling gentle humor about everything,
even my own seriousness about something), and I already manifested several unexpected sums
of money, and fun experiences.
Relaxing into abundance worked much better than anything else I did before.
Great post!
Yes, everything I read seems to say what you did...being happy, 'lightening up' attracts more happy encounters!
Thank you for taking the time to tell us!

What a great name... joyfirst!! A name and a statement.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-01-2015, 05:14 AM
Experiencer
Thank you, Miss Hepburn. It is useful for me too -because sometimes I forget and get back to efforting. So I am relaxing again...now! :)
Old 24-01-2015, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfirst
Thank you, Miss Hepburn. It is useful for me too -
because sometimes I forget and get back to efforting.
So I am relaxing again...now! :)
There is alot of wisdom in that old song...Row,row,row your boat...