Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-12-2013, 04:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
With the utmost love I bestow my gifts of perception to your persevering heart.
It is with no degree of ease or preparation does a parent persevere past the loss of a child.
May the torrents of truth you now hear cascade clarity and clairvoyance upon your heart, that this matter be made mute once and for all. For it is with ease, and it is with clarity that I deliver this clear confirmation to you.

The one you know as Rachel suffers no longer; the suffering of which must now be released also within you, for healing between you both to come full circle. Your thoughts weigh heavy upon her heart, and though she has let go of her story, it is for you too to do the same. There need not be regret; there need not be gratitude’s left unspoken, nor open wounds or sorrows to bare. What was once human; what was once frail and in flaw is now reborn forever angelic and everlasting in prevailing peace and prosperity.

Disembark from this embedded belief that Rachel will be again reborn beyond your reach. This is a fallacy, a fiction; it is a failure to fathom the full facets of the spirit world. You are attempting to apply the fabrication of time upon and within a world which exists beyond time; there will never be a time when you will truly be separated. Rest assured, upon your own passing, Rachel will be one of the first waiting and watching to welcome you home. This is not to be presented as a means to comfort your condition, to tell you what you would want to hear, it is merely fact. For it is, before you shall come to pass, you shall feel her presence; for she desires to be there as you were for her.

-Sparrow

Thank you sparrow, i know your words were written for Blondie, but they made me cry....I felt their overwhelming truth, and give much gratitude for the comfort that they bring...many many blessings to you.......and my deepest condolences to blondie for the departing of her daughters soul from her human life......with love nikki (dragonfly1)
Old 22-12-2013, 01:31 AM
Master
☆•°☆ ~ With the convenience of the internet and new age books to provide broken hearts and hungry minds with immediate answers, it becomes a minefield of inaccuracies - where an individual is so keen to obtain knowledge that they readily adopt as fact the information or view point offered by anyone who has written on such subject. Those of the spirit world commonly observe the widespread damage caused by inaccurate and misleading belief systems ascribed to the heavenly realms. The component of knowledge, or the lack or distortion of, has and will always be the most destructive weapon to the human race. Much of the human race accumulate components of this weapon, and then use it against themselves, as well as their loved ones.

All sources of information, through every human and intuitive sense must be brought through the highest resonance of the heart and spirit to determine its accuracy. All information must go beyond the level of the mind to uncover its true resonance of detail and accuracy. When you go beyond the level of mind you detach from all previous belief systems and boundaries of ignorance you have built up around you. Information comes to you in a new way, in a more complete way, from its original source. Information, truth, becomes a frequency; a vibration that evokes specific types of behaviour. You become that which you learn. However, not all that you learn is true, and thus you are no longer true to yourself. You must begin to unlearn that which you have become if you ever wish to go beyond that which any other can teach you.
If that which you have learnt causes you fear then you do not possess the truth: only a learnt interpretation. ~

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 22-12-2013, 03:02 AM
Guide

Welcome words, friend.
Old 30-12-2013, 03:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Kind words. I shall cherish instead the ones that went before me with a joy in treading in their footsteps with them at my side.

Another q: How do I find my soul group?
Dear Belle,

I have released much information regarding soul groups throughout my existing dialogues which may serve to your advantage. Perhaps those familiar with such may further support you in this area.

Most of your soul group are discarnate beings of consciousness which are not to be found in a human physical spectrum of vibration. The reason being, it is simply not necessary for great numbers of voyagers of the same core vibration to experience the same event (human incarnation). The matter of finding them then would not be a state of physical recognition and discovery, but a deeply personal internal event. This means, regardless of any geographical distance you travel to discover such answers, you will always return back to the source - yourself.

Before you can find your soul group you must first find yourself - your true self.
You may do this by learning to listen internally, learning to tune in internally. Each human being on Earth resonates a distinct individual oscillatory energy pattern, like a fingerprint, which sets them apart from all other beings. You must find this natural energy pattern within you, for it is this pattern, this prime vibration, which is key to a great many questions. This may come in the way of colours, sounds, symbols, sensations, visions, emotions, or a combination of many expressive outlets. Once you have found the frequency within your own heart centre you must attune your thoughts, feelings and actions to it in order that you may anchor that frequency into your current dimension. Only after doing this for some time can you hope to invite in more of your central sentient source and develop a relationship with it in your physical existence.

How you go about this is of your own choosing.

-Sparrow

Old 30-12-2013, 07:13 AM
Master

The simplicity in the wisdom is much appreciated. It's something I should have known but failed to grasp.

I thank you.
Old 30-12-2013, 01:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Thank you sparrow, i know your words were written for Blondie, but they made me cry....I felt their overwhelming truth, and give much gratitude for the comfort that they bring...many many blessings to you.......and my deepest condolences to blondie for the departing of her daughters soul from her human life......with love nikki (dragonfly1)
Dear Dragonfly,

To be touched by the words in such a way you have allowed yourself to open the door for your own heart to relay its own message to you.

There is a great opportunity available within this spiritual community forum to allow words to serve a greater purpose than to debate or debunk; it is possible to foster confidence, comfort and compassion. It is through these qualities that others will be drawn to come here and open themselves up where they cannot do so anywhere else.

-Sparrow

Old 02-01-2014, 06:28 PM
Blondie

Quote:
With the utmost love I bestow my gifts of perception to your persevering heart.
It is with no degree of ease or preparation does a parent persevere past the loss of a child.
May the torrents of truth you now hear cascade clarity and clairvoyance upon your heart, that this matter be made mute once and for all. For it is with ease, and it is with clarity that I deliver this clear confirmation to you.

The one you know as Rachel suffers no longer; the suffering of which must now be released also within you, for healing between you both to come full circle. Your thoughts weigh heavy upon her heart, and though she has let go of her story, it is for you too to do the same. There need not be regret; there need not be gratitude’s left unspoken, nor open wounds or sorrows to bare. What was once human; what was once frail and in flaw is now reborn forever angelic and everlasting in prevailing peace and prosperity.

Disembark from this embedded belief that Rachel will be again reborn beyond your reach. This is a fallacy, a fiction; it is a failure to fathom the full facets of the spirit world. You are attempting to apply the fabrication of time upon and within a world which exists beyond time; there will never be a time when you will truly be separated. Rest assured, upon your own passing, Rachel will be one of the first waiting and watching to welcome you home. This is not to be presented as a means to comfort your condition, to tell you what you would want to hear, it is merely fact. For it is, before you shall come to pass, you shall feel her presence; for she desires to be there as you were for her.

-Sparrow

Thankyou Sparrow.As we as a family approach her first angelversary on 6th Jan I take comfort from your words.I note you found her name on my past threads,thankyou for taking the time.xxx
Old 06-01-2014, 02:25 AM
Guide

I just revisited this post as I feel ready to adopt more of this perspective on the causes and solutions to my suffering. Would you, and anyone else who cares to contribute, please elucidate on the root energy centers. And how can we connect parts or aspects of ourselves which suffer to our root energy centers and values? I remember Sparrow, you talking about how each cell must receive love. Would you please describe how I can bring more of that self-love and connection into my daily life.

For example, also I am developing further energetically through our Shen Shing Qigong. Surely, this will foster such connection to root energy centers and love. How can I further promote such connection and love through this practice?

Dear one, definitely want to hear your ideas, in addition to anyone else's.

Thanks and Happy New Year to All!
Justin

Quote:
Dear Robin,

It is for my upliftment to impart all which you are open to receive.

Suffering is a product of thought. It is a consequence of the thought processes consciousness has been conditioned to within a specific environment or immersed reality. This is to say, suffering can occur, or be carried over into many different realities and dimensions where thought adheres to adopted attitudes. Any cluster of thoughts which gravitate together within consciousness produce attitude. Attitudes create action and inaction, both from you and upon you. It is your relationship with the environment within, and without, which attracts your relationship to thought. Your relationship to thought produces your relationship to attitudes, beliefs and your perception of what you deem truth to be. When that state of truth is incomplete, when that state of perception is blurred, and when that state of belief is conditioned through fear, suffering is born.

Suffering occurs when you become disconnected from your roots, from your core essence, from your core values. Spiritual development, as it has been called, is about discovering your connection. Through connection you forge communication, whether it be to your spirit, your planet or your wellbeing. Through communication you forge a knowledge of and relationship to that which you are a part.

When you are stricken with dis-ease, distress or disability it is because a part of your biology has become disconnected from your root energy centres. Those infected cells are not communicating with or have a strong relationship with your core central values, your core energy sources. This disconnection in physiological or psychological health can create further disconnection in attitude, intention and action, for your thought processes become aligned to disharmony and fear. This changes your relationship to your core energy source and values, as well as your core central happiness and quality of life. This model of thought and understanding can also be applied to world suffering and the suffering of planet Earth.

The service you can offer to those in suffering is to help them rediscover their sense and experience of connection. Whether it is a human being, animal or a physical place, you always, in all ways, have a part to play. Help reconnect that person, thing or place to their core values and root energy centres.

Those that aid in the cause of suffering to others are those that suffer the most, for they are the most disconnected from the truth of their attitudes and actions. Help them connect to their roots that they may be nourished and grounded. Help them receive light that they may grow, blossom and be fruitful in their lives. Help them connect to their sense of purpose, their sense of peace and their sense of positive perspective. Help them connect with balance, with harmony and with happiness. You will know what to do in the right circumstance, within the right frame of mind, from the right heart wisdom and for the right reasons.

-Sparrow
Old 20-01-2014, 01:28 AM
Master
Fish

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow.

I have read the first 14 pages so far and love whot you have to say, there is some thing I feel I must ask before I can take in enymore info.

Im thinking about people born into extream poverty, as this must servearly hold them back from learning and growing and stuff.

Like I said realy like what you are saying.
I can see my self as being one of your most avid readers.
Old 23-01-2014, 01:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
I just revisited this post as I feel ready to adopt more of this perspective on the causes and solutions to my suffering. Would you, and anyone else who cares to contribute, please elucidate on the root energy centers. And how can we connect parts or aspects of ourselves which suffer to our root energy centers and values? I remember Sparrow, you talking about how each cell must receive love. Would you please describe how I can bring more of that self-love and connection into my daily life.

For example, also I am developing further energetically through our Shen Shing Qigong. Surely, this will foster such connection to root energy centers and love. How can I further promote such connection and love through this practice?

Dear one, definitely want to hear your ideas, in addition to anyone else's.

Thanks and Happy New Year to All!
Justin
Dear Justin,

Let us be reminded that suffering is a product of thought. Regardless of what takes place within the physical reality it is thought, your thought about that reality, which causes the reality of suffering. Suffering occurs when you attach specific fear attributed values to an interpretation, or specific perception, of your view of reality. Perhaps it is you have an open physical wound, or that cancer has enveloped a region of your biology; this might lead to an impression of suffering in your reactive learnt attitude of thought. The truth of such would be, you have not sustained an injury nor have you become afflicted with cancer; your physical biological counterpart has. These physical biological components (which you identify as you) were infused together from the soup of the Earth and were not brought here by you, your ancient spirit. These components, in their raw state, were already upon the Earth existing independent of your already existent spirit prior to you being born. As such components come from and are of the Earth, such components are thusly prone to the flaws, frailties and fractionations associated with planet Earth and its environment. Just as your spirit detaches its etheric cord from those components do they return once more to the Earth from where they came. The spirit in its perfection and purity is never once subject to afflictions of the physical dimension, for it never at any time enters physical density reality. This nature of physicality should not in anyone’s wisdom beckon an attitude of suffering, if an accurate understanding of who they truly are remains present. All that becomes of the physical counterpart, which you tend to identify as you, is simply a part of physical nature. As such should not be condemned, feared or fought, but accepted with gratitude for whatever experience it allows you to become part of. The challenges, and the difficulties you face as a human being through the use of the body are not karmic conditions forced upon you, or some other predetermined form of spiritual learning you must endure to ascend, but are mere consequential values you inherit from interacting with physical reality and its many combined components. Suffering is not a prerequisite for enlightenment, ascension, or any other state of bliss or mastery of spirit nature.

Let us first understand from this then, that whatever apparent ailments or transient conditions afflict the human organism, your core energy and pure spirit consciousness remain unaffected at all times. This basic truth must be incorporated into your attitude and approach if you wish to align with an optimal healing outcome. What this attitude of understanding enables is a connectivity with your core vibrational state; that which you originally brought with you to Earth. This vibration has the capacity to heal cells of the physical biology when brought through your consciousness. Why is this? This is because your core central vibration contains sentient coded language which your biological cells are programmed to understand, and thus respond to that coded language by awakening their own optimal function. This is to say, they become alive and begin to function optimally and communicate efficiently with their surrounding cells. This core vibration is what you would equate to, or perhaps identify as unconditional love, and is what flows through your etheric cord, which is connected to your solar plexus. This encoded language flows through your biological energy centres and delivers the spirit gifts that you have through the various outlet applications you develop in your life.

Now before you indulge your human intellect and begin to map out complex details of the various energy centres of the human biology, simply stop, and let go of that necessity for mental detail. The human chakra centres and other connective streams will take care of themselves independently as you progress. It is not a prerequisite for healing or spiritual mastery to intellectualize the works and functionings of these processes. With the right attitude and approach, such processes will, like the rest of your biological functions, take care of themselves independent of your conscious control. Just as your heart or lungs do. What you must do is facilitate the optimal environment and conditions necessary for healing and wellbeing. The rest will take care of itself. This is to say, creating the conditions for your core central vibration to flow freely unrestricted through your solar plexus, through your central nervous system, spine and throughout your entire body. This in itself would be a normal and natural process which would require little effort on your conscious will. However, since birth you have built a whole fortress of walls and barriers within your physical biology, through diet and lifestyle, as well as those within mind and attitude. What you must do then is to start removing all the walls and barriers you have created in order that the natural rhythm and flow of your spirit essence can permeate freely through and to each and every cell of your body, and every thought within mind.

Healing then, at the root and source, must start with the removal of something, rather than the addition of something else. Connectivity on deeper levels cannot take place with existing barriers that you have build within you. Your task then is to find and remove them.

While Shen Shing Qigong certainly has many benefits, they are only going to be transient in effect for as long as other factors and focuses are not addressed. Shen Shing Qigong works to deliver your optimal energy source, and that of nurturing nature, through your physical biology and electromagnetic field. However, your optimal energy state available is only going to be at specific levels due to your current cellular condition and existing stress factors. If a pipe through which water flows is dirty or congested, one cannot expect the water to come out clean or flow with any consistent strength. The same applies to your own biological form. You can try to channel purity through Shen Shing Qigong, but if your instrument has not let go of other congestions of mind and body, you will only be able to channel certain frequencies of that within your capacity. You must seek to remove all harmful and adverse components that reside within the body, as well as within your mind and consciousness persona. This included unhealthy diets, lifestyles, living conditions, working conditions, relationship conditions, attitudes, behaviours and unresolved memory traumas or attachments. Look at each of these and identify something in each of them which has harmful and adverse influence over you.

-Sparrow