Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-05-2011, 03:47 PM
eagleyemonkey

Suicide and the AfterLife

Hello,
What are your opinions on what happens after suicide is committed.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:53 PM
Deactivated Account
I believe the suicide enters the spirit world just the same as everyone else, I don't believe they go to any 'lower plane' or are punished in any way by anyone in the spiritworld.

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Old 06-05-2011, 11:52 PM
Elaine and D

Hi Eagleyemonkey,

I agree with Daisy. I think once the soul enters into the spirit world they will be treated with love and compassion and given all the help that they need that they probably couldnt find whilst on Earth.

To leave this life by suicide, their mind must have been in complete turmoil and not seeing any way out from whatever situation that they found themselves in.

I believe that God is a God of such love for all His children that He would only find it in Himself to give the soul all the help they needed.

I wouldnt like to think that they will be punished,

Love,

Elaine
Old 06-05-2011, 11:53 PM
Master
I believe there is always ""LOVE""!! Suicides that have passed are treated with tender loving care before they work through 'their chosen life path pre- birth' For the life they have just left in this plane.

:)
Old 07-05-2011, 12:31 AM
Master
honestly i have no idea, i've read some scary accounts where people enter the dimension that resonates with the low vibration they died with, only way out is to come back and repeat the "lessons"
Old 07-05-2011, 12:47 AM
surrendertotheflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
honestly i have no idea, i've read some scary accounts where people enter the dimension that resonates with the low vibration they died with, only way out is to come back and repeat the "lessons"

That makes sense to me. You have to go back and figure out where your love for yourself went, and discover that you are worth living!!
Old 07-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Master
i dont' think people that are suidicidal lack self love, i think sometimes circumstances (holocausts, wars, illness, death etc) are more than the soul can cope with at the time.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:28 AM
surrendertotheflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
i dont' think people that are suidicidal lack self love, i think sometimes circumstances (holocausts, wars, illness, death etc) are more than the soul can cope with at the time.

I agree. I only speak from what I have experienced with suicidal people in my life.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:41 AM
Master
i understand
Old 07-05-2011, 06:11 AM
tabbyek

Hiya, I've like to think that your path is fixed, so if someone commits suicide, maybe they were fated to do so? That they were meant to go through all of that, as a shorter life, because the next level or understanding needs to have had that to happen before they can gain a deeper understanding.

I don't think I've explained myself very well. But I hope you get the gist of it.