Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 15-01-2017, 06:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Not only the core beliefs can hinder your progress, but there are more factors which i would like to point to:

1.The voice in your head. What does it says? How does it say it ? How active is it ?
2.Music. Right, if you are listening to music/songs, be aware of the fact that there are words which you may unconsciously pick up, and even sing, and thus decreasing the chance of success. (even if singing may make you happy and happiness is a force factor, but look on the words ...)
3. Earworm - (this is the combination of 1. and 2.) the song which is playing somewhere in your head, and you don't know what it is. give attention to the fact, that this may lower or delay the success of LoA.
4. People around you and their talk.
5. Radio/TV. How do you react to the information from it ? Negative reactions may be, as well, contraproductive.
Old 17-01-2017, 06:18 PM
Smile

So just to continue on with the assumption theme...
I truly assume that if I think something...let's say,
"Gee, I need one of those blankety blank things for my blankety-blank.'
Very soon, I will be be given one or find one.
I don't have to drive to any Mall to purposely purchase one for $70.
I will find a new one at a Thrift Store...same brand I wanted for $7.

I assume this to be true. Crazy for some people to imagine thinking this way ...but
this is how I think and believe...and it 'Always" comes about...I don't mean 9 out of 10 times.
I am never surprised...I just smile and thank God...I could thank the Universe...
or whatever...but God happens to be a very personal Being/Spirit to me.

If this interests people at all... If it helps them, great!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-01-2017, 09:59 PM
Experiencer

Law-of-Attraction

It would be so much more helpful if one was able to read the post they're replying to; I have a traumatic brain injury and retaining a lot of information does not happen. The law-of-attraction is one of my greatest areas to discuss. I also have no scientific proof. I've written a free blog for 4 years and asked over & over for examples of this happening in people's awareness and never heard BOO. What a silly phrase.

Anyway, I'd love to have dialogue on this. You could start with something to discuss and that'll work best I'd say.

I'm so new at this and have only read a couple posts and this is my first real reply. I had asked about praying earlier.

Anyway .. thanks,
Joyce
Old 19-01-2017, 09:07 PM
Smile

Yes, scientific proof for LOA...well, good luck.
Hi Joyce, welcome aboard....I laugh, but I say to people ...if you don't believe in LOA...
be mean and surly to everyone for a week and see what comes back to you!!

Then, wait a couple days...now be wonderful, smiley, kind to every single person you see...
see what happens...and there you will have your first example of LOA.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-01-2017, 04:33 PM
Do you expect things to work out?
This is an example of what we place in our subconscious assumptions.
Ask yourself what you truly lean towards.
This helps to see why things work or don't...we often are not aware of our core beliefs.

Old 16-03-2017, 01:31 PM
Unconscious assumption: That the physical or matter is real.