Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-07-2018, 04:05 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Huh? I'm certainly missing something, mind cluing me in?
Old 03-07-2018, 08:39 AM
Master
I decided not to reply after I opened and started with a reply. And since we can not totally delete we have to place something into the window.

If you are controlling your own conscious exits

Exit from where to where? gate keepers control the portal from the non physical earth realm to the astral realm. There are many more gate keepers outside this reality, but I assume the original question refereed to those who control the transition between the non physical earth realm and the astral realm

if you are the gate keeper,

a gate keeper never controls his or her exit, they don't incarnate, not as long they fulfill this role. Never

why then would shocking spontaneous and involuntary projections

occur to people?

No sure how this will fit into the role of a gate keeper? why is a projection shocking?
Old 23-07-2018, 04:55 AM
Seeker
[IMG][/IMG]
Om Namaste
[IMG][/IMG]
Love and Blessings
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 03-08-2018, 05:45 PM
Knower
Say Hi! My Gate Keeper is a bit shy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Your subconscious mind is your gate keeper,I call it "guardian of the portal"

I agree. Two Sides Of The Same Coin,
Embrace and accept even the dark, this is where the light transforms :))))

Lets Go Into The Unknown, Enter the Portal!
Old 08-08-2018, 04:54 PM
Pathfinder

Im my experience, it would be God or an Angel who allows such things.

Understand i come from a Catholic/Christian perspective. So my terminology may be diferent from most here.
Old 08-08-2018, 08:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Gray Vidar

Quote:
Originally Posted by IChill

Be careful not to violate some copyrights ... I just read about a German school that was sued by a photographer for a picture posted by one of its students, and lost.

Besides that, your posts (with many pictures) unnecessarily break the formatting of the page, and use bandwidth and cpu power. :)
Old 12-08-2018, 01:53 PM
Master
In the esoteric philosophy, the "gatekeeper" is associated with the Vishuddhi (Throat Chakra) because the throat centre distinguishes the boundary between the lower physical Realms and the higher Spiritual or Astral Realms (Ajna centre).

The presiding Deity is the Goddess, Maha Kali and Her Divine consort, Maha Kala, the God of Time (4D), Death and Rebirth - also called Yamaraja (Lord of the Underworld). One must be "beheaded" by them (lose all the ego) to pass.

It is where one goes beyond the physical death and all attachments to the body and only those with pure, unselfish aspirations are allowed beyond this point whilst still alive.
Old 13-08-2018, 10:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
In the esoteric philosophy, the "gatekeeper" is associated with the Vishuddhi (Throat Chakra) because the throat centre distinguishes the boundary between the lower physical Realms and the higher Spiritual or Astral Realms (Ajna centre).

The presiding Deity is the Goddess, Maha Kali and Her Divine consort, Maha Kala, the God of Time (4D), Death and Rebirth - also called Yamaraja (Lord of the Underworld). One must be "beheaded" by them (lose all the ego) to pass.

It is where one goes beyond the physical death and all attachments to the body and only those with pure, unselfish aspirations are allowed beyond this point whilst still alive.

Good afternoon Shivani Devi

"One must be "beheaded" by them"

I'm glad I don't read books on this stuff, if that what you get out of them.

I see it more like, all attachments to the body and the world. You leave in the same essence, as you arrive in.
Old 13-08-2018, 10:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
Good afternoon Shivani Devi

"One must be "beheaded" by them"

I'm glad I don't read books on this stuff, if that what you get out of them.

I see it more like, all attachments to the body and the world. You leave in the same essence, as you arrive in.
good thing is it is all symbolic eh?
Old 13-08-2018, 10:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
good thing is it is all symbolic eh?

I deal with enough of that without the books, thanks