Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 19-08-2012, 11:52 PM
Seven

I posted a thread relative to your question: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=39489

I personally feel manifesting/LOA is nature more so than an intentionally applied tool.
Old 25-08-2012, 05:28 AM
Master

Mmmm...the more I learn, the more I learn, the more I learn....when you face your fears and go through them to the other side, there are miracles waiting. When you face enough of them that you feel lighter in spirit, you can do or be anything you want.
Old 25-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Master

Intentional or not, all things, thoughts, people, creatures around or in our lives were manifested. Knowing this, we step into a new idea- that we can create our own reality through our process of manifestion, intentional and non. What we do with our lives and how we think, create our reality but they work both ways, we seemingly create them and them us. In an aspectual sense, and with the law of attraction, we think thoughts, have memories, do all these different things which help make us who we are. Mastering manifestation is stepping back and realizing one always had, then proceeding to utilize this knowledge.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 26-08-2012, 11:59 AM
curious student

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatChild
If you want to know my little secret with it, it is simply the Joy of what I want/need/desire etc. I begin to really experience it and interact with it as if it was already my reality, and then it begins to occur slowly.

I got here because I knew I wanted it bad enough and I felt it inside me daily all those years. Bit by bit as I faced myself and my triggers, I overcame many things, removed blocks, found I was happier, felt my vibration raise and just saw more and more evidence of the positive aspects of Manifesting a life that brought me joy.

Reading through the responses, there are a lot of great thoughts floating around surrounding the idea of manifestation. All I can really say is that what seems to give me the most satisfaction, and what really seems to ease my mind, is a kind of meditation that is much like what CatChild is talking about above combined with the idea that others had mentioned before about asking.

I'll start a little meditation, trying to relax my body and mind. Then once I pretty much feel melted to the floor, I totally immerse myself in the dream I wish to manifest (I guess you could actually call it like a visualization kind of meditation). But the real key here is totally immersing yourself in this dream, you have to believe that you've already attained what you desire, and then actually being able to feel the emotions, the pure happiness, that will come when you finally have that thing you've been yearning for. Imagine your friends and family hugging you and congratulating you, make it as real as you possibly can.

When I feel I'm doing this technique correctly, I'll often find myself starting to cry from the overwhelming feeling of joy it brings, just imagining it.

But wait! There's more ;)

After you have experiences all the feelings and sensations surrounding this desired manifestation, imagine capturing them into a bubble (or really anything you wish as a vessel to carry the desire on) and send it out to the universe. I just recently saw someone writing about this, and I think it's a great idea to add in any kind manifestation meditation: at the end, always add something along the lines of "with the good of all concerned, and with harm to none." And of course don't forget to send out a big 'ol "Thank You" to the universe for letting this manifestation come to be, and also send it with lots of loving and healing energy =)

Simply believing that it's going to happen has helped me stay calm and positive on so many occasions, which I don't think hurts when it comes to attracting the positive energies either.
Old 17-02-2013, 03:14 AM
SandyInfinity

Book1

abraham hicks was right, people did existed during dinasour era, i saw it on yahoo news or something that there was evidence that ppl rode ontop of them and slayed them for food
Old 12-03-2013, 09:33 PM
LotusRise

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn121

---PROBLEMS WITH TEACHERS TODAY---

Today's spiritual teachers can't be verified with any evidence, because they provide none. And most of them basically say the same things everyone else says; there is no way to know whether they're just jumping on the bandwagon to make money or whether their advice is genuine.

In some cases, certain spiritual guides are difficult to trust, like Abraham Hicks. .

My philosophy on this:

Esther Hicks is a wonderful channel, but she's just a channel nonetheless. Even the best intuitives and channels on Earth are rather fuzzy receptors. Not to mention, they are mere mortals. They are going to interpret their spiritual "downloads" their own way, through their own points of view, upbringing, belief system, view of what is right and wrong.

I can name some examples of contradition. Off the top of my head:

1.) Sylvia Browne claiming only two spirit guides per person - a main one and an "back up" (she didn't call it that, I just can't remember how she referred to the second one). Sonia Choquette on the other hand, has written a book on all the various guides we have.

2.) Teal Scott believes we do not carry over issues from past lives. After our life is over, we go back Home and we are cleansed of all effect of past lives. Countless other teachers obviously dispute this. (But I highly respect Teal Scott and much of what she says rings true with me. Although I'm not sure about this one. I've read and heard way too much about cell memory.)

3.) Doreen Virtue has implied suicide is indeed an "exit point" (for those of you familiar with the concept of "exit points"). Sylvia Browne says it is not. And I'm sure others have said the same.

4.) Abraham-Hicks basically implied during part of a lecture that astrology is hogwash. They didn't say as much but that is basically what was being clearly implied. I don't agree with that one iota. No way. :) (But it was clearly obvious to me that this was Esther and Jerry's point-of-view.... not Abraham's necessarily. But you see? They're just a channel. It has to come through a human who is interpreting it their own way.)

5.) Venus Andrecht, popular Contact Talk Radio host, says her spirit people who she calls "The Beings" told her that the angels aren't really here to be direct helpers in our lives. They'll help if they happen to be around, or something like that. Obviously, Doreen Virtue's entire career is based on calling Angels and Ascended Masters for help during any and all times in our lives. (I've done enough work with Angels and Ascended Masters, to where I definitely am with Doreen on this one.) I struggled with that a bit, because I agree with Venus on a lot. But in the end, knowing only Love is real, I asked myself: Which answer is Love?
A.) Angels are here for us to comfort us during our journey away from Home and are happy to be called on day or night, as many times as we need.
B.) They'll help when they happen to be "in the neighborhood."

The answer is pretty obvious to me. I know what MY gut says...But all in all, I'm not sure there are any "wrong" answers. I know who rings truer for me than others, but I am not so quick to assume that the other person is wrong.
Old 26-03-2013, 08:08 AM
RisenPhoenix

This topic seems the most fitting to post my first and most recent experience in practicing the art of manifestation/law of attraction. I know this particular desire is generally frowned upon but its a real desire for me and I have my reasons (doesn't everyone?) Below is my experience. I posted this in the dream forum because it was a dream that started me discussing this and attempting to manifest it.

I had to come back and report this. Last night I watched the drawing for one of the jackpot games I bought a ticket for this week. I watched with a feeling of expectation I've never had before with a drawing as 3 of my numbers came out. The other 3 numbers were off by 2, 3 and 4 consecutively...WOW, that's a little mind blowing for me and staying true to LOA and the art of manifesting I am thankful for the $10 win because it is $10 I didn't have before. I should perhaps post this experience in the LOA forum. I did a few different manifestation exercises today. I attempted the 68 seconds of pure thought saying an affirmation in different ways over and over which probably went over 68 seconds. I also listened to this song ”Money Is Coming To Me” Its really catchy and gets stuck in your head until you find yourself singing it and repeating. Then I did a writing exercise. This was my first time actively practicing to manifest something. A week after first listening to that song I ended up getting $100 tip from a customer which never happens and 3 days after that I won $500 from a $5 scratch off.

I rarely dream of numbers as they were in my dream yesterday. I feel like I could have probably recalled the numbers that were matching on the scratch tickets if I thought to write them down as soon as I woke and I wish I did because I would have played them. I'm gonna take last nights win and my dream as a sign that I'm close to a big win.
Old 27-03-2013, 12:02 AM
Niebla0007

Has anyone mastered manifesting?

Hello! Unicorn,
Perhaps the documented example of Sathya Sai Baba may interest you
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sathya_Sai_Baba
(a page with a lot of referrence)

Another site I'd recommend to check about manifesting is
http://www.geneticmatrix.com/manifestor/

I believe we all can learn from each other, one need not be a guru/master to impart something helpful.
That's the beauty of being in a forum.
Good luck with your search for another successful living Master Manifestor

Old 01-04-2013, 10:36 PM
LotusRise

The strangest and most wonderful epiphanies come to me when I'm busy.

I got this, just the other week: All manifesting means is making something solid.

I thought immediately of that scene in the movie Beetlejuice where they are having the seance downstairs, while the ghosts Adam and Barbara are upstairs in the attic together. As the living humans downstairs are summoning the spirits of Adam and Barbara, you see the two of them try to touch hands, but Barbara begins to disappear, until she has faded completely. Remember that scene?

Well, manifesting is like that. You're either trying to make something solid, or make it fade into oblivion. I don't know about you guys, but to me, the word "manifesting" sounds as if you are trying to create something from scratch, with magical fairy dust or something.

I think a more accurate word is "solidify." Because there isn't anything that isn't real. If you can imagine it, it can become solid. It would just take the right amount of emotion and thought to make it so.

This is horrible, but we can all can imagine literally stabbing annoying people to death. We can all conjure that in our heads right now. That isn't spiritual at all, but you get the point. My point is, you can create any picture you want in your head. But obviously, none of us here would ever truly go there in emotion, thought, and action for real. But we could, couldn't we? People do it in the world everyday..

You can picture going to clown school. Hilarious and unlikely to most people, but hey.... put enough desire, emotion, visualization, thought into it? You bet the resources would open up for you to go to clown school.

Sing with Tina Turner? Quite a long shot, but something crazy could happen, and you could be invited up onstage someday to sing with Tina Turner, if you seriously put enough visualization, passion, blah blah blah into it. LOL

A horrific thing like acting on a rage, clown school, Tina Turner....... believe it or not, all three of those things are as real as the life you're living right now. They're just not solid. No one can see them, because they're in your head. But if you actually wanted to feed each of those things enough passion.... they'd be solid reality that others could see, hear, and feel.

What people keep doing is focusing on residual outcome. That's all "reality" is. Residual of past feeling, thought, and action. I had a new idea recently: I'll only call it reality if I like it and want to keep it solid. Anything else I don't want? It's just residual outcome.

So that said, staring at your vision boards, doing your visualizations, really working on focusing your attention toward your desired reality is so important. Because you're trying to let your undesired "residuals" become the ghost instead. But you can only do that if you pull back as much interest and attention as possible from your undesired "reality."

Sadly though, we see something unwanted in front of us, in 3-D solid reality, it's human nature for us to just keep seeing it, and rolling it around in our head.