Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 27-03-2017, 06:53 PM
Seeker
Talking Are you too serious?

I've just re-noticed something i think is worth passing along

When something becomes important to us, we have the tendency to take it too seriously, and this has the effect of making it hard.

When something is important to us, there often seems to occur a mental shift, where now we feel we must resolve the issue, or, or what? or some really bad thing is goinng to happen. But now we have exactly the wrong mind and emotional set, for creating the resolution we want.

Maybe we need to lighten up?

It aint all that serious. In not too long a time, most likely less than an hundred years or so, we're all going to be quite dead, at least as far as these bodies we currently occupy are concerned. I think maybe that's a good perspective to keep in mind, to keep us from taking any particular problem too seriously.

I'll be dead
You'll be dead
And beyond that we don't know what lies ahead
Though we suppose we might know
It could come as a blow
That it aint so
But hell, who knows
Would it hurt to laugh a little
And more, go with the flow.

Btw, i sure aint saying don't go after what you want. I'm just saying, if you're being too serious 'bout it' It just seems to me, you might be shooting yourself in the proverbial foot, so to speak.

I mean, how can you be happy if you're too serious? Or, how can you be calm or at peace, if you're too serious?

Just saying,

Have a great day