Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 11-01-2017, 12:44 AM
boshy b. good

i like the eloquent i begot

pop jesus, have us like-up everything from & of & about life & with good reason, forever, amen
Old 20-11-2022, 03:51 AM
Dude111

I can make people laugh or smile.
I love to hug my friends,it makes me happy......
I always want to help and give good advice.

I cant think of anything else.....

I am very much my own person.... I can think for myself......
Old 20-11-2022, 08:19 PM
Pathfinder
Things I love about myself huh...
Well... hard to tell since for every thing there is the voice of doubt in the head calling it off.. but if I had to shut it out..
1. I'm independent. well, as much as it is possible to be.
2. I like the fact that I like diving deep inside, getting dirty with dark emotions, finding out new things, new solutions, new ways to get out of suffering... I'm not afraid of the darkness inside, and I'm not afraid of feeling everything to the very worst if that's what's real. Most of the time at least.
3. When I'm in an uplifted mood, I become very supportive and seriously loyal to help, and heal others deeply and seriously. However I'm in a time in my life that I closed off to the world.. Wish this loneliness will end though..
4. I like just being spiritually inclined and having the ability to give to others solutions that are very abstract and unconventional, spirituality is so interesting I feel nothing can compete with its wonders.
5. In rare times, I like the reflection of my body at the mirror. RARE times, but they exist and feel great.
Final, ... maybe just.. um.. having a heart that doesn't give up...
Old 21-11-2022, 09:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
of what I like /loved about myself...all relating to gifts from my Father.
I think I will play this with my close friends and put them on the spot.
I love how you relate it as gifts from your Father aka God aka universe.

Gifts I possess as granted to me from above.
Old 21-11-2022, 01:58 PM
Guide

I am Love
I am sensitive
I am a great listener
I am perceptive
I am creative.