Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-10-2013, 02:41 PM
Deactivated Account
following my dreams

Today as I'm driving through peaceful new mexico I am contemplating my journey. Its clear I fit in nowhere spiritually. I have a fondness for all that's out there. And I'm not disappointed about not finding a spiritual home to reside in. I'm in love with my uniqueness. My struggles. Thd conflicts in which I traveled through. And especially the being I'm growing into. I'm a caterpillar transforming into a butterfly as a message told me some time ago.

I'm giving thanks to two profound visions. I have done everything wrong perhaps. I don't know? But I did two things right I feel. I followed my dreams. Twice I gave up my life to start over following them. Each time was painful. The second was right on the edge. I the second time was giving up more than I thought I could withstand. My intuition spoke through me and said all I got to do is lose everything. At that time I was excited about doing so. I didn't care what anyone said. I was a stubborn mule for the spirit within me. Giving up was about more than possessions and physical things. It was about giving up inside. I'm thankful and proud of myself for listening and following through with my dreams. Today I'm going to just think about it.

And prey for a third dream when its right. Now doesn't feel like the time. Now is still a time for adjusting. So I'm patiently awaiting the third.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 20-10-2013, 05:51 PM
Suspended
Enjoy your Journey. If your in Arizona stop by and say Hi.
Old 21-10-2013, 05:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
Enjoy your Journey. If your in Arizona stop by and say Hi.
10-4 thunder bow

Wherever I May Roam
Old 21-10-2013, 05:59 PM
Master

I live just west of Phoenix AZ , but this is more city , and does not sound like what you want . Sedona , Oak Creek , is a bit too commercial for me , but perty country . There are reported vortex/power centers in the 4 corners area .
p.s. Saddle mt. is a vortex that few know about its in an area know as Tonapah about 50 mi. west of Phoenix .
Old 21-10-2013, 06:22 PM
Deactivated Account
[quote=desert rat]I live just west of Phoenix AZ , but this is more city , and does not sound like what you want . Sedona , Oak Creek , is a bit too commercial for me , but perty country . There are reported vortex/power centers in the 4 corners area .
p.s. Saddle mt. is a vortex that few know about its in an area know as Tonapah about 50 mi. west of Phoenix .[/QUOTE

Az has great energy IMO. I lived in phoenix for years in my twentys. Its a great place. I can't say I miss the heat though. Lol.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 21-10-2013, 09:01 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
Today as I'm driving through peaceful new mexico I am contemplating my journey. Its clear I fit in nowhere spiritually. I have a fondness for all that's out there. And I'm not disappointed about not finding a spiritual home to reside in. I'm in love with my uniqueness. My struggles. Thd conflicts in which I traveled through. And especially the being I'm growing into. I'm a caterpillar transforming into a butterfly as a message told me some time ago.

I'm giving thanks to two profound visions. I have done everything wrong perhaps. I don't know? But I did two things right I feel. I followed my dreams. Twice I gave up my life to start over following them. Each time was painful. The second was right on the edge. I the second time was giving up more than I thought I could withstand. My intuition spoke through me and said all I got to do is lose everything. At that time I was excited about doing so. I didn't care what anyone said. I was a stubborn mule for the spirit within me. Giving up was about more than possessions and physical things. It was about giving up inside. I'm thankful and proud of myself for listening and following through with my dreams. Today I'm going to just think about it.

And prey for a third dream when its right. Now doesn't feel like the time. Now is still a time for adjusting. So I'm patiently awaiting the third.

Beautiful sharing..

Its often in those moments we lose everything, that everything alligns itself to bring those dreams alive...
Old 21-10-2013, 09:23 PM
Master
If you can stop somewhere along the Rio Grande (in NM) , pause for a moment ... you might feel the spirits of two mighty Chihuahua warrior-angels ,
trotting along the river banks, looking for bushes to pee on and coyote poop to smell ....and some weirdo geezer who looks a lot like me

May your thrid dream come and may it be true . How could it not , the way you're going ?...but always, expect the unexpected
Old 21-10-2013, 09:48 PM
silent whisper

Its interesting running reading through this thread and your words about *giving up everything* and reading about *home* for some. What stands out in through this for me is the nature of that *home* within and *connection* which comes through people sharing their home and feeling in this thread.

It seems home and connection might just be a part of this next level...and not just about yours, but everyone that feels it too..

The natural invitation to allow others into that world and sharing, just from being YOU.

OK well I will join in..if you happen to want to bring your truck over to OZ, we have some wonderful *outback* adventures, that you and your truck would love..:)
Old 21-10-2013, 09:52 PM
silent whisper

I was playing tennis last night and chatting with friends who have just spent six months in US touring all over. They built their own road bike while there, attached their home on the back and set off on their dream..the one thing I noticed about her sharing was how she was touched by the people, no mattter what they visited, saw, it was that connection that she shared that showed me what can awaken and make it all so much more *connected* :)
Old 21-10-2013, 10:25 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by running

I remember when I was more aware of something changing in me spiritually...in late June of 2008. When I started "feeling" different, the "blissed out" as I've heard you call it, Running. By now, I fully expected to have reached some spiritual (and possibly physical) destination, where I fit in, find "my people." I'm still searching for those things, and I realize the whole process still has such a long way to go. I've seen people who claim to be "there," and often I see them so heavily saturated in negativity and the desire to "escape" that I just sigh...and keep looking inside of me.

I keep thinking now that I want to move to Colorado or New Mexico...I had an astrocartography map made with those listed as by far the best possible locations for me. I figured it beat throwing darts at a map, and I've always liked that part of the country. Now it leaves me with...how? What? Waiting for my intuition to kick in and grant me some insight.

Life's a trip. Literally, and figuratively. Thanks for sharing...from your vantage point.

"The Soul Does not Love; It Is Love Itself.
It Does not Exist; It Is Existence Itself.
It Does not Know; It Is Knowledge Itself."

- PATANJALI