Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-10-2010, 05:05 PM
Master
Does anyone use Doreen Virtues decks for readings?

I have about five of her decks, my favorite being the unicorn deck. Also she posts on youtube a daily reading from one of her decks seven days a week. Lately I've been relating a lot to her readings from this deck.
what do people here think of Doreen virtue? I've heard of many different opinions.
Thanks
Spiritlite
Old 14-10-2010, 05:11 PM
Experiencer
I have a few of Doreen Virtue's decks but haven't really used them for readings.
Old 14-10-2010, 05:14 PM
whispers

Hi Spititlite
I just replied to another of your threads and then found this one! I find Doreen Virtues work very inspiring. I have just read a book of hers about Indigo children which was fantastic. Now reading the lightworkers way which I am enjoying very much. I have had Doreens Oracle deck for some time now and love them. I would highly recommend her chakra clearing book and meditation cd too.

I did read the reviews on Amazon for all her publications and most of them were positive.

Hope this helps
x
Old 14-10-2010, 05:14 PM
Master
Yeah I don't really use them for readings, generally I ask them what I am supposed to be focused on for the day. Sometimes I will ask a specific question and usually they are right on.
Also each day she posts on youtube a reading from one of her decks and it's interesting to see how her "readings" have a unique theme each week.
Spirirtlite
Old 14-10-2010, 06:13 PM
star-child

I watch her daily oracle card readings on YouTube in the morning, it always gives me a sense of joy and guidance.
Old 15-10-2010, 01:56 AM
sunny shine

Hi - We could use the sub forum "Numerology, Tarot etc." for this thread, just a humble suggestion.
Old 15-10-2010, 02:20 AM
Moon Willow

Hi Spiritlite,
I use 2 packs of Doreen Virtues cards for my readings (Archangel Michael for the first half - sort of like the Major Arcana and the Saints & Angels pack as the Minor Arcana) and really enjoy working with them.

I use to a little bit with tarot but it never really "clicked", where as with the angel cards I immediately started doing intuitive readings and have really enjoyed working with the angels.

I really like Doreen Virtue's cards but haven't tryed any others yet so I have nothing to compare them too.

Like with most things just trust your instincts and go with what works for you.

Love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow
Old 15-10-2010, 05:43 AM
santacruz18

I sometime use the Angel Oracle cards. Sometimes the cards seem redundant and I have to clear them. I took a break and have not used them for a little while. Thinking about get a pendulum.
Old 15-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Master
Yeah I also watch her daily readings on YouTube they are fantastic
Spiritlite
Old 15-10-2010, 06:57 PM
LightFilledHeart

I have Doreen's handbook, and I took all the little "quizes" to determine my origin only to find I came back positive for four out of five! I can't possibly be ALL those things, can I??? Seems highly unlikely...!