Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-10-2010, 02:45 AM
Coming2

Miracle~Writing Angel Letters

Good evening family!!

I dont know how many of you write letters to your Guides and Guardian but I try to do it at least once a week. It is so cathartic and it is amazing to watch how things unfold as a result..

I had another MIRACLE happen to me today!! I just feel so blessed and loved. I am just so grateful that God and my entire spiritual team loves me with all my human imperfections.

So the MIRACLE...

I take a special medication and after taking it for so many years my body has become dependent on it and I go through a roller coaster of physical and emotional withdrawals when I dont have it. About a week ago I lost about 2 weeks worth down the drain in my sink. My doctor wrote me a script to be filled today even though it is 2 weeks early. My insurance is very funny and will not pay for anything unless it is 3 days prior to the script being able to be filled. I mean they NEVER do it!! So I was prepared to buy 2 weeks worth of meds even though my money sitch is really tight and I couldnt afford it. I had to look at the pros and cons and I knew without it I wouldnt be able to function very well for the next 2 weeks so I really had no choice but to get it. I went to the pharm to get it filled expecting them to say its too early. I asked for them to please let me pay for 2 weeks worth with cash until my insurance covered the rest. I sat and waited to be called back and told if they would do it or not when the pharm tech called me to the register and told me my insurance covered the whole thing!!!! I was so grateful!! Last night I wrote God and My Guardian a letter asking for help. I humbly asked that they move ahead and make a way for me to get this script filled. I told them I did not have the money and it would take away from my childrens needs. Of course they already knew that!! lol

I was so overwhelmed by all of it all I could do was say thank you over and over again all the way home!! lol....It is just amazing to me how things work in my life. I ask and I receive. I shared with someone today about how God works on His time, not mine. ArchAngel Michael told me once that the situation I was going through was resolved and to find peace. For 3 weeks I felt let down because I was still in the chaos..but that 3rd week He moved and my problem was resolved!! It wasnt in my time but His and if we all can practice patience it will work out when we need it most.

Thanks for letting me share!!!

Last edited by Coming2 : 12-10-2010 at 02:49 AM.
Old 12-10-2010, 03:13 AM
Moon Willow

What a beautiful story to share with us - thanks!