Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-06-2011, 03:15 AM
mashpashable

Help! </3

Since we split I feel like I've gone down the wrong path in life and it's causing me a lot of pain and confusion. I thought when we split up he had no feelings left for me..but I'm convinced he's my TF. I get weak in the knees just thinking of his presence but he acts very distant and careless. I used to dream of him, feel for him and still do at random times but I'm unaware if he feels it too. Our breakup was random and sad. He said things were moving too fast. Is it possible that I lost my chance and will forever be on the wrong path in life because I met my twin flame and we parted?
Old 06-06-2011, 03:19 PM
Anna

Angel1

Hi Mashpashable

Is it possible do you think that this person is not your twin but a soul mate? I believe there is a big difference. Even if you are convinced that he is your twin it may simply mean that for whatever reason the two of you are not meant to be together in this lifetime, as so often happens. Perhaps he is not ready for the twin relationship this time around. If you ARE meant to be together then you will be reunited at some stage and it will happen naturally so do not worry about it. Go out and enjoy yourself and see what happens. If he is your twin then at some point, even if it is in a future life, you will find each other again. There is no way that you lose that chance in the end for it comes to us all eventually. My twin is already in spirit so I know I am going to have to wait for a future lifetime to meet him. In the meantime I must try and become the best person I can be at this time so that I am ready.

Peace be with you.

Anna