Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-05-2011, 10:11 AM
Deactivated Account

Warning Sign- The Runner's Anthem

EXTREMELY LONG, BUT A VERY IMPORTANT LESSON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8oTT9r9978

please listen to this song! it will help you to fully grasp this story.

Backtrack to 2007. I met my karmic soulmate. We were involved for about three years. We fit like a puzzle, everything I lacked he had, and everything I lacked he had. Ying and yang. It also seemed that the relationship and all the lessons that came with it was similar to a prolonged near death experience; I saw those that I had effected in a negative or positive way and those who had a negative impact on me in a negative or positive way. I began to realize who came into my life without good intention and abused me in multiple ways.

The problem with my karmic soulmate is that for about a year, he was very emotionally abusive because of things he has been through, he admitted to lying that entire year. He said things he did not mean and lead me to believe we were something we were not. After feeling super betrayed, I decided to play the game. If he was going to manipulate me, I was going to manipulate him, say things he used to say to me. I in turn TRIED to manipulate any man I wanted in the future and abandon my compassionate and empathic ways because love never seemed to love me (even though it didnt work, my compassionate and empathic ways stayed). It also led me to sink even deeper into sin than I already was.

While I was developing a relationship with my karmic soulmate, I was living the fast life. Sex,drugs, and rock and roll was what my life was all about. Money came easily so it was a non-factor as to how I went about my life. A year still seems like an hour in the grand scheme of things.

After I hit rock bottom spiritually, I began to have dreams of someone of whom I believed to be my twin flame. He was someone I knew back in the 3rd grade. That was the only way I could explain why I was having such intense dreams of him. I told the story on this board before. From my experiences with my karmic soulmate, I was proactively looking for more similar experiences that will help me win my soul back. Signs, wonders, of something phenomenal; something that would give my life so much meaning. I reunited with him with the expectation of feeling what it feels like to be with the other half of your soul. That hurt more than helped as there is no FREEDOM in expectation before experience.

Fast forward to April 20th, 2011. Around 11:11. I was sitting in my friend's car at a park with a friend when my friend's friend came pulling into the parking lot. My friend exclaimed "hey I know him!" I watched him (without any feelings whatoever) the entire time as he stepped out of the car and walked towards the car. I could not see his face because he was standing and I was sitting in the passenger side of the car, so My attention quickly diverted to my phone as my friend and this man conversed. A few minutes go by and my friend decided he finally wanted to introduce me to him. He bent over to shake my hand... and we made eye contact. There was a sense of immediate recognition. We continued to lock eyes long after we released hands. It was nothing like I ever experienced. As my friend and I walked around the park (which I have NEVER been before) all I could say was..."This is exactly where I am suppose to be." It wasnt something I thought, it bubbled up from my spirit. Everything was so familiar to me.

And funny, I had a dream two nights prior that I was in a trailer/classroom and the teacher told me I'm in the wrong building, that my class was in Maryland...which is where we met.

Anyways, so as soon as I got home, I contacted him on FB. I hated being vulnerable, but I told myself that it doesnt hurt to ask.

I emailed him and said, "Im sorry, this is super random....but Im **** friend, the girl you met at the park. You look very familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?"

A few hours later he replied and said " funny, I was thinking the same exact thing...maybe we met in a past life or something lol..you live all the way in VA? How in the world did you make it all the way down here?"

so we talked for a little while and exchanged numbers. We live 45 minutes away from each other so we decided to meet at a park close to my house.

our time together was...indescribable. I literally said goodbye, gave him a hug, got in my car, and left THREE times, but something always caused us to come back together, and we end up going back to the park.
Each time I sat back in his car, we had like this telepathic communication. Even though it had been like twenty minutes away from each other, it seemed like forever and we were communicating these emotions to each other with our eyes.

He even accidentally left me a voicemail when he got in his car. I heard him sigh deeply, then like a minute later, he rolled down his passenger side window. He then asked, " Are you ok? Do you just want to chill a little bit?"

I remember what I was doing before he asked me that. I was looking in my car mirror getting my self together and I felt him looking at me.

It seemed like I dreamed of this happening before, but I dont remember ever dreaming of it if that makes sense. After we walked toward the park ( the second time around) He held my hand while I was talking. I was taken back by the electricity that surged through my body, I almost didn't want him to.

We stayed at the park until AFTER the park closed and the police told us to leave.
As I was about to leave in my car, I Said, "OK, for real this time...final goodbye!" and we hugged for a prolonged amount of time. As I pulled back, I looked at him and we kissed...and kissed...and kissed. i am usually NEVER impulsive like that, I had not kissed anyone in years actually.

so after that, I went home and I went to bed. When I woke up the next morning I was literally breathless and my heart was fluttering. I had no idea what that was all about.

We hung out again about a week later and I swear all we did was kiss.

From the minute we departed the first time, I swore I was going to play the game "right" to avoid getting hurt. I didnt want to come off like I was sprung on him, so I text him every now and again but I wanted him to pursue me. He rarely texted or called, so when he asks me to come to his shows (he's a musician) I decline. Said I had something I had to do. After a while without talking, it seemed like I had forgotten about him since he had forgotten about me. I decided to give this guy I had been talking to a chance. My personal life was moving very fast, and the gentleman Im talking to purposed to me a couple weeks ago.

So a few days ago, we completely fell out. He text me and asked why I didnt come to his show. I said, "Why should I?, You never talk to me anyways" he replied, "it's a two way thing. You can call or text sometimes too" and since I do, I completely let him have it. In short, he flipped out on me and said I was wrong because he thought I was in a relationship because of things the man who purposed to me writes on my Facebook wall.

he told me "next time you want to talk to someone, be sure you're not in a relationship"

I told him, "I'm not in a relationship. I told you about him. We're just talking"

He said, " you weren't very clear as to what's going on. Seems I was a fool."

....and the whole time I thought I was the fool.

I told, him..."When I did all that with you, I did it for a reason." (I was speaking of the intense emotions I felt to act so impulsively)

he retorted, "oh so you were using me?!"

He thought I never come to his shows, so I must not really care about him, and that it was never a one sided thing... despite what I thought.

So in summary he hates me now, and refuses to talk to me.

for those who are dealing with a runner, take heed. I was so lost I that I couldnt see the experience for what it was. Its only been about a month since I saw him, and it feels like YEARS! It's incredibly bizzare.

The runner may very well be in love with you, but are stuck in their logical left brains, perhaps you are running from the person as well, when you believe you are the stayer.

Those who feel you are on the cusp of something profound in your life, let God do his work and always follow your heart. If you know about twin flames, but havens found yours as of yet...don't go looking for him or her...God will place them in your life when "he" says its time. Putting this romanticized TF label on situations that are not what you think it is will be detrimental in the long run. You may not recognize it when its right in front of you due to your preconceived notions.

Don't play any games because it can end in the blink of an eye. There is a reason why TF relationships are usually short lived. Always...always...always..follow your heart.Your conditioned mind will have you going so many different ways.

I hope that made sense, it's almost 6:00 am and I haven't slept yet LOL
Old 29-05-2011, 10:56 AM
Master
Wonderful post x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaQd23bM1pU
Here is another tune , to my karmic soulmate I hope he is happy :)

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 29-05-2011, 01:34 PM
Master
speaking of 11.11 this post was also made at this time lol

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 29-05-2011, 02:24 PM
Lilstar07

Smile

Lol 6am?? Camilla, your just as bad as me

Your story was soooooo nice, such a simple meeting and still I felt the strenth in it.

and your 100% correct,there is no sense in playing games in general but with this sort of connection games will only end in a pain that is unbearable. This is based on pure and innocent love only, so anything else is gonna hurt both of you.
See music is sooo important to him as a musician, its a part of him in fact, so by turning his invitations for his shows down you was also rejecting him(in his eyes) and being rejected by anyone let alone someone you feel so strong about is gonna throw you off and scare you.

Dont worry though, remember hes here to help you learn and grow and your soo used to the manipulative relationships , this is your opportunity to break free of that,let go of the fear and just be honest with him. (trust me i know thats hard!).
Old 01-06-2011, 09:08 AM
Deactivated Account

^haha yea, here I am again...up at 4am -.-

and wow, you're right. I feel so incredibly stupid. =( I ruined such a good thing. I saw a video of him playing at a show I was suppose to go to, and he was playing with such passion. It made me feel...I dont know...guilty. He doesnt talk to me at all anymore, when he does his words are so short and vitriolic.

He taught me so much while I was with him. What stuck the most is always "living in the moment." I find I can never do that....I am in constant fear from the life I used to lead. I literally feel like Im watching things happen, but Im not actually experiencing it. Kind of like a dream.
Old 02-06-2011, 02:58 AM
undertowedheart

This is uncanny. But, I used to include this song in my playlist: Runner's List. Hehe. It's my playlist of songs that remind me of my "runner". I included "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol as well. The lyrics struck me the most:

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I miss him.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:25 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I thought that was extremely well written. I don't really consider myself a runner though the day I did see my soul connection, I didn't say hi because he initially cut off contact so I didn't even know initially if he wanted to talk to me. Just seeing him once gave me a perfect understanding of everything he felt when I wanted to run up to him and run like hell in the opposite direction at the same time. I had my insecurities that I have risen above and I know he's getting there too.

I realize something with guys I have been interested in in the past-a pattern I have repeated with all of them. It seems I have used humor to keep things light so they could never fully get close enough to me. And they only ended up wanting to be just friends. With my soul connection, its so much more different. Humor is great and its necessary. Ya can't take life too seriously. But there is a time and a place for everything and for the first time in my life..............I want to be 100% vulnerable to him like I have never been with anyone else. I'm so beyond ready to follow my heart. I'm waiting. And I feel him drawing closer and closer and he's getting better at not letting logic rule his life and is listening to his heart even more. I believe we're going to be fine.
Old 02-06-2011, 03:23 PM
lennonsdoll

Quote:
I don't really consider myself a runner though the day I did see my soul connection, I didn't say hi because he initially cut off contact so I didn't even know initially if he wanted to talk to me. Just seeing him once gave me a perfect understanding of everything he felt when I wanted to run up to him and run like hell in the opposite direction at the same time.

oh lady, this is perfect! it's exactly what happened to me. we both had the same reactions to eachother; we saw eachother, look stunned and shocked, put our heads down and kept walking! haha i have to laugh because it's like we were actually the mirror image of eachother. my sister was with me when it happened and she said that him and i reminded her of eachother because we both had the same reaction lol.

i think i am finally learning what this connection is all about. all my life, i have been insecure about myself, even though there is no reason for me to be. i come from a great, loving and supportive family who would do anything for me. i have friends who would do the same, but for some reason i have never felt good enough. and when i finally got my first boyfriend at 17, i thought it would solve my problems but it didn't because he ended up being emotionaly abusive so it made my insecurities worse. so when i met my soul connection, my first thoughts were, "where have you been?! i have been waiting for you for a long time!" so when HE went away, i was forced to deal my insecurities again. that's why i think i finally understand the soul connection "mirror" phenomenon. we are mirrors of eachother because we both have huge insecurities with ourselves, and we reacted the same way when we saw eachother. so when this amazing connection left my life for what it appeared to be no reason, the reason was actually because i have to deal with my insecurities once and for all.

wow i did not mean for that post to be that long haha. :)
Old 02-06-2011, 07:24 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennonsdoll
oh lady, this is perfect! it's exactly what happened to me. we both had the same reactions to eachother; we saw eachother, look stunned and shocked, put our heads down and kept walking! haha i have to laugh because it's like we were actually the mirror image of eachother. my sister was with me when it happened and she said that him and i reminded her of eachother because we both had the same reaction lol.

I had a friend with me when I saw him but I don't think she really got a chance to see his reaction. LOL. Ya wanna talk about same reaction...........When I saw him, I tried to make my face look blank and keep my cool and as soon as I walked past him, my eyes got huge and I'm sure to my friend, I looked like I saw a ghost because she asked me what was wrong. Even when I glanced at him once before passing..........he had a blank expression on his face too..........but I had a dream a few months later where he was saying he was shaken. Guess we still had the same reaction.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:48 AM
lennonsdoll

haha! i turned white as a ghost too! and when he passed by i did the same thing too. how funny! it's just weird because he is a very outgoing and talkative (almost hyper?) person so i feel like that is not his normal reaction to seeing someone he knows on the street. i really feel like i am the only person he is like that around haha. who knows.