Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-06-2011, 12:48 PM
loverevolution

I love him.

A lot of the posts in this forum (my own included) understandably are written by people in crisis. I just wanted to write from a place of pure love, how grateful I am for this experience, whether it's a TF experience or not, and how every day is a challenge that is helping me grow. I truly feel that I'm learning how to love unconditionally. He is helping me to do that. And best of all, I'm feeling more loving towards all human beings, not just that one person.
Old 07-06-2011, 03:18 PM
Experiencer

That's a wonderful post loverevolution. I agree..even those there is a lot of heartache, the bottom line is that the experience has made me aware of what it is to love unconditionally. For everyone around me.
Old 08-06-2011, 02:25 AM
Master
I truly feel that I'm learning how to love unconditionally. He is helping me to do that. And best of all, I'm feeling more loving towards all human beings, not just that one person.

Perfect, lover evolution....

Xan

Old 10-06-2011, 12:01 AM
Kruise

Love really does make the world go around.

Thanks for your post loverevolution. Very cool!
K.x
Old 10-06-2011, 12:08 AM
Air Spirit

Loverevolution

I have a question. When you say that you are feeling more love for all humans, how is that? The only reason I ask, is because when my TF expresses that to me, I feel jeleous. I think it has to do with the fact that he and I are still a hemisphere apart, perhaps. But, I feel very selfish with him. I just want to bennifit from having true love for the first time in my life, and I am not able to fully be with him yet, and it makes me very protective and jelous.

Do you have any thoughts on this.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:26 AM
Master
Air Spirit... Not answering for Loverevolution, but true love is all inclusive... not the exclusive romantic fantasy.

We feel jealous because we are afraid of losing the precious love we have found, rare in our lives. But look at it... when you are feeling jealous and protective are you feeling the love? It's the fear that makes us lose it.

When you get your courage up and allow your love for your TF to expand and include more and more of the world... then you will know true happiness.

Xan

Old 12-06-2011, 03:40 AM
Spring1988

Wow, I can definitely respect that. I feel the same, sometimes i'm just really grateful no matter what the outcome is.
Old 16-06-2011, 05:30 PM
loverevolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Spirit
Loverevolution

I have a question. When you say that you are feeling more love for all humans, how is that? The only reason I ask, is because when my TF expresses that to me, I feel jeleous. I think it has to do with the fact that he and I are still a hemisphere apart, perhaps. But, I feel very selfish with him. I just want to bennifit from having true love for the first time in my life, and I am not able to fully be with him yet, and it makes me very protective and jelous.

Do you have any thoughts on this.

Hi Air Spirit, I think that if you observe yourself and your emotions closely and objectively you will understand where the jealous feelings arise from, and you can begin to transcend them by realising that true love does not seek to possess another person. I am realising that right now. You have to be a free human being and you have to let the other person be a free being too, and if they freely choose to love you and share your life's journey with you then that is a wonderful thing. But you can't expect your partner to reserve his love only for you. I'm not suggesting you have an open relationship; I'm talking about a more cosmic form of love, a relationship where 2 people love and honour each other but at the same time, they don't get so wrapped up in each other that they have nothing to give to anyone else.

And on that note, what I originally meant was that when I've been 'in love' with someone before, I've been on a kind of drug-like high that made me feel like I loved everyone, but then when anything in the relationship went wrong, suddenly that wonderful love for humanity and everything disappeared. At the time I thought my love was dependent on that one person. In this case, I now feel a lot of love for this person, but if they left my life or if things didn't work out, I'd still have that love for humanity in my heart. It's great knowing that my love is not dependent on anything or anyone, it just is.