Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-06-2011, 01:57 AM
Trace

Soulmates , spirit and living

I was wondering if anyone out there has ever come across their soulmate but that soul is in spirit & not alive with you in this lifetime Destiny has made the two of you come together for a reason but you are alive and the other is in spirit at this stage.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:50 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Trace,

I believe I have met my Twin and she is on the spirit level. I posted a thread "Twin Flame On The Spirit Level'. There are many good replys that might help you with some questions you may have about this.

Peace and love,

Thespian
Old 06-06-2011, 11:32 AM
Anna

Angel1

Hi Trace

Welcome to the Forum. Like Thespian I believe that my twin soul is in the spirit world. He passed when I was 13 years old (I'm now 41) and I never met him on the Earth plane during his last incarnation. I have only become aware of him in the last few months. I also have a post in the same thread as Thespian where you can read more.

All the best to you.

Anna
Old 06-06-2011, 02:32 PM
Pathfinder
Hi Trace,

You can also read 'my story' about my twin soul in the thread that Thespian posted. My twin is also in the spiritual level.

greetings,
Sarah
Old 06-06-2011, 02:37 PM
Pathfinder

Hi Anna,

I'm curious to know if you think about your Twin's death a lot when he was on the earth plane. My Twin passed away tragically many years ago and I always think about it despite our connection. In some way I think that if I were connected to her while she was alive maybe I could have prevented her death. I know that probably sounds crazy.

Peace and love,

Thespian
Old 06-06-2011, 02:57 PM
Anna

Angel1

Hi Thespian

No I don't think that much about my twin's death to be honest, sad though it was. It was sudden but not unexpected. He himself knew it was coming though not when exactly. There is nothing I could have done to prevent it, even if I had known him. Everyone's date of death is known in advance to the spirit world so there is nothing you could have done either to prevent your twin's death. It would have happened when it did regardless so do not worry yourself that you could have prevented it. You could not have.

Peace be with you.

Anna
Old 06-06-2011, 03:23 PM
Pathfinder

I guess you are right. My Twin was alone when she passed away. I seem to feel her panic and isolation and helplesness. Maybe the reason I am feeling this is because we are so tightly connected. In a way I want to feel these sad feelings because I knew she was experiencing them. I read about empaths - I wonder if Twins exhibit this with one another/

Peace and love,

Thespian
Old 06-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Anna

Angel1

Not that I have any experience of this but I'm sure they do Thespian. If you can send her some of your own positive feelings I'm sure you will both feel happier.

Best wishes.

Anna
Old 06-06-2011, 07:59 PM
Pathfinder

This woman has shown me love that I never knew existed. Being that we mirror one another I know without a doubt she is receiving all my love.

Thanks,

Thespian