Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 18-12-2012, 08:45 AM
Aden

Basic health tips

Hi all mates,fitness is need of body.Human beings require fitness while achieving any task in life.Here are some useful fitness tips.Please share if you have any:-
Calm your mind when you sit down to eat.
Drink more water,it is essential for health.
Try new exercises to avoid routine.
Create a healthy environment around you.
Stay close to people who are motivated.
Start getting normal sleep.
Old 18-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Master
Hi Aden. My list has water at the top as well. Amazing, magical stuff. I drink 20-30 glasses a day, it's the #1 reason I lost 100 lbs the past couple of years. Being around motivated people isn't necessary for me. I'm a loner and I feel I've mostly benefited by getting away from the noise of the world. No TV, no radio, no internet news sites, no newspapers or magazines ... all this has been absolutely essential for my health and well-being the past few years. And I don't exercise. I do outdoor work, and I eat whole foods and nothing processed, and that's kept my body feeling alive. And Qigong and toning keeps the soul and spirit smiling and vibrating. Happy holidays.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:49 PM
Fergal

Some basic tips that can help to improve the health are:
Awake up in early morning and go for morning walk.
Do regular exercise.
Eat healthy and balanced diet at proper time.
Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.
Play some sports.
Avoid smoking and alcohol drinking.
Take proper sleep.
Keep your mind positive.