Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 21-06-2011, 03:16 AM
Master
dragonfly il try for you- i pictured you almost with like a Mediterranean or italian type complexion with olive skin, that was the first thing I saw. I keep getting the feeling you are over 40. I really felt unjustified oppression around you from others. Your aura when I pictured it is like a silver or something maybe you are inclined to be psychic or wanting to be.
Old 21-06-2011, 05:15 AM
Skins_Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibat
I am getting the image of a pink flower, but it's not a rose.

Well I recently bought two or three rose quartz wands.
Old 21-06-2011, 05:17 AM
Scibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Scibat,
Do you like to write or study, I see you sitting at a desk or table writing....

I am very academic in my pursuits, I don't write a lot (Unless you count forum posts) but I am at a desk most of the time. So not bad.
Old 21-06-2011, 05:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
dragonfly il try for you- i pictured you almost with like a Mediterranean or italian type complexion with olive skin, that was the first thing I saw. I keep getting the feeling you are over 40. I really felt unjustified oppression around you from others. Your aura when I pictured it is like a silver or something maybe you are inclined to be psychic or wanting to be.

lightworkerau,
Well I used to have an olive complexion before i was 40 but now that Im in my 50's (spot on with the age feeling) my skin has changed somewhat but however Ive been told that I have a Mediterranean look about me. The oppression thing is pretty much spot on. Thank you for seeing that silver or light aura around me, that gives me a good feeling, I don't know about being psychic, I guess I have tendencies toward it..
I think you've done an amazing job.....good for you!
Old 26-06-2011, 10:05 AM
Master
Whilst writing this I received a dull pain in the right hand side of my head, near the temple.

I get the feeling of having blue eyes and long dark hair.

I am female.

I get the image of spending time at the beach in a blue bikini.

I am pretty, I have a lovely body shape and I ooze confidence.

The beach is important to me, it's cleansing! I feel free there.

Be it whether I'm swimming in the sea, sunbathing or just listening to the waves either first thing in the morning or evening time, when there's no-one about. At any point I can feel the sand, the sun and the salty water. I can smell the smells of the sea and feel the warmth of the sun.

A part of me feels this is a remeniscent feeling.

Like it's not happening anymore for one reason or another.

Yet the memory helps me to return and be there anytime.

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 26-06-2011, 10:59 AM
jackie-b

Saggi...

I sense someone who has an incredibly warm heart but who, beneath the surface, struggles to recognise the amazing qualities and love within. This someone is conscientious, and strives to avoid hurting others. On occasion, unnecessary and undeserved guilt surfaces and causes this person to self condemn and self judge. I sense that this lifetime is an incredible journey for this person, a lifetime in which the beautiful soul makes itself fully known.
Old 26-06-2011, 01:23 PM
Master
WOW Jackie Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie-b
Saggi...

I sense someone who has an incredibly warm heart but who, beneath the surface, struggles to recognise the amazing qualities and love within. This someone is conscientious, and strives to avoid hurting others. On occasion, unnecessary and undeserved guilt surfaces and causes this person to self condemn and self judge. I sense that this lifetime is an incredible journey for this person, a lifetime in which the beautiful soul makes itself fully known.

Spot on!

The beautiful soul is emerging!

Thank you so much!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 26-06-2011, 02:15 PM
moke64916

I sense a brunette. loving, positive. Jokester. Loving life. maybe in her early 30's. Energy is warm. White shirt. Darker jeans or pants. A guy in her life. In love. Beautiful. Guy is really interested and loving towards her. A see a child. Planning on having kids or already has one. I see 1. Maybe 3-7 years old. Dark hair. Fathers loving. A good man. I see a surface issue. Something is bothering her. Don't know what. Kind of stays happy, yet it is in the back of her mind. I see a blonde older woman in her 40-50s. Mom, Friend I don't know. I see sunglasses on her. Alcohol. Different energy than the brunettee. Ok I am going to stop now, before I get too deep into this. lol
Old 27-06-2011, 12:49 PM
Master
for moke64916 - Guy short black curly hair facial hair like a moustache or goatee. defiantly above lip. Younger face sorta elongated. The name Wendy is associated with you. You like wearing a silver chain and cross. Your aura is purple I suspect you are a sensitive and intuitive.

black motorbike ( I saw you like motorcross I just thought I might think about the colour)

I got the feeling you are studying in the health area.

I went specific- watch me bomb out on those lol.
Old 27-06-2011, 01:26 PM
AngelicOrin

Lightworker, just Pm'ing you...freak stuff - seriously! I have no idea if you will believe me, but its worth a shot.'

But if anyone wants to read me, go ahead :)