Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 18-03-2018, 07:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
I am always happy to ask questions

1) Do I generally drink at least 1L of water a day?
2) Do I like getting massages regularly?
3) (SORRY I AM WEAK AND ASKING THE LOVE QUESTION) Will I enter a new love relationship within the next 3 months?

1. Does tealily generally drink at least 1L of water a day?
The Star reversed, 10 of Cups, 3 of Pentacles.
I'll say probably not quite as much as you should. However, You do try but tend to get distracted and busy which is when you don't quite drink as much as you'd like.
2. Does tealily like getting messages regularly?
3 of Swords reversed, 10 of Cups, The Star reversed (***? I did shuffle them thoroughly). Interesting. I think you do like getting them regularly, whether you do or not is an entirely different story, hahahahah. It seems the massages help with mobility and pain. It may be a bit painful to have done in the first place, but the benefits seem to be worth it.
3.Will tealily enter a new love relationship within the next 3 months?
10 of Pentacles reversed, 5 of Wands, Knight of Cups. Hmmm. I think you may receive an offer of sorts, but it won't go far as I feel you have quite high standards and they won't be "family" material, as in something to build a future with. You may feel a bit conflicted about this, but your head will come out on top as the associated conflict just won't be worth the hassle.

Sorry if these are a bit off this morning, bloody deaf cat's been howling since 4 and I'm about ready to throttle it, which probably doesn't help my zen levels, hahahahaha!
Old 18-03-2018, 10:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
1. Does tealily generally drink at least 1L of water a day?
The Star reversed, 10 of Cups, 3 of Pentacles.
I'll say probably not quite as much as you should. However, You do try but tend to get distracted and busy which is when you don't quite drink as much as you'd like.
2. Does tealily like getting messages regularly?
3 of Swords reversed, 10 of Cups, The Star reversed (***? I did shuffle them thoroughly). Interesting. I think you do like getting them regularly, whether you do or not is an entirely different story, hahahahah. It seems the massages help with mobility and pain. It may be a bit painful to have done in the first place, but the benefits seem to be worth it.
3.Will tealily enter a new love relationship within the next 3 months?
10 of Pentacles reversed, 5 of Wands, Knight of Cups. Hmmm. I think you may receive an offer of sorts, but it won't go far as I feel you have quite high standards and they won't be "family" material, as in something to build a future with. You may feel a bit conflicted about this, but your head will come out on top as the associated conflict just won't be worth the hassle.

Sorry if these are a bit off this morning, bloody deaf cat's been howling since 4 and I'm about ready to throttle it, which probably doesn't help my zen levels, hahahahaha!
You're all good! All the immediately confirmable ones are bang-on.

1. I do try to drink enough water, but at work I usually get caught up and either don't get to refill my glass as often as I should, or don't get a chance to sip.
2. I also really like getting massages regularly (they're also good for me! I get stiff), but don't get around to it as often as I should. I'm on the sensitive side so often have to chat to the massage therapist to not go too hard
3. Sounds reasonable. I'm hoping to change my life a bit to introduce some new potential prospects, so hopefully that will help some better potential partners enter my potential future!
Old 19-03-2018, 10:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
no no hurry :)

okay my question

1. will my grandmom get better ?

2. Is the hospital intentionally delaying her treatment for some motive ?

Let me know if you have a question, I will take a look as well for you :)

1. Will your grandmother get better?
Judgement reversed, The World, Page of Swords.

I don't think it's her time to leave this mortal plane just yet. However, life as she knows it will come to an end. The Page of Swords initiates a challenging time for her. This may entail coming to grips with having to adapt to a new life style, which may be quite challenging for her, especially mentally. She will need a lot of support to cope with this adjustment. However, I feel she's a very strong woman and will take the changes in her stride.

2. Is the hospital intentionally delaying her treatment for some motive?
Ace of Swords reversed, Justice, The Tower reversed.
Yes, I think they are. They are waiting to see if she improves. Bluntly speaking, I feel they are waiting to see if she's going to survive or not. After the devastating effect of The Tower, they wonder if she will have it in her to survive. Her body has taken a massive hit, and they believe it will be touch and go. Until she shows some improvement, they are likely to hold off. Hope that makes sense.

And once again, I'm so sorry you are having to go through this awful time.
Old 19-03-2018, 10:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
1. Will your grandmother get better?
Judgement reversed, The World, Page of Swords.

I don't think it's her time to leave this mortal plane just yet. However, life as she knows it will come to an end. The Page of Swords initiates a challenging time for her. This may entail coming to grips with having to adapt to a new life style, which may be quite challenging for her, especially mentally. She will need a lot of support to cope with this adjustment. However, I feel she's a very strong woman and will take the changes in her stride.

2. Is the hospital intentionally delaying her treatment for some motive?
Ace of Swords reversed, Justice, The Tower reversed.
Yes, I think they are. They are waiting to see if she improves. Bluntly speaking, I feel they are waiting to see if she's going to survive or not. After the devastating effect of The Tower, they wonder if she will have it in her to survive. Her body has taken a massive hit, and they believe it will be touch and go. Until she shows some improvement, they are likely to hold off. Hope that makes sense.

And once again, I'm so sorry you are having to go through this awful time.

It's a bit of a shock already to read this, but I hoping for the best. It is a critical time. Thank you for taking the time Pandora to read for me here. Thank you.
Old 19-03-2018, 02:04 PM
Deactivated Account
My best wishes to you and your grandmother, angelic!
Hope she will get better again and will have some happy, joyful years left.

@Pandora: just watching.
By the way, what you said about the cat letting a mouse escape, then catching it again was right. Saw it with my own eyes today.
Old 19-03-2018, 09:53 PM
55Degrees

Ooh I've got some questions you can toy with.

Did I receive an unexpected gift today (Monday)?

Do I have anything entertaining planned for this week?

Has a family member suffered an injury in the past 48 hours?

I can give immediate feedback (if I'm not in bed, thanks to our opposing hemispheres )
Old 20-03-2018, 02:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerOfKnowledge
My best wishes to you and your grandmother, angelic!
Hope she will get better again and will have some happy, joyful years left.

@Pandora: just watching.
By the way, what you said about the cat letting a mouse escape, then catching it again was right. Saw it with my own eyes today.

Thanks a lot Seeker <3 I appreciate it