Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 08-03-2018, 03:34 AM
Experiencer

Feeding your Demons

I got this book "Feeding your Demons" Ive been practicing for a couple of weeks.. I started off asking what my Demon wanted it said Love so I fed it with the feelings Of love that I had felt recently. However, the Love transformed into Lust and then the lust transformed into Pleasure.. After one session last week I filled the Demon up with so much pleasure it was intoxicated by it and it Literally forced me to Masturbate(It was like I was possessed). I felt like I was raped. So I decided to just fill it with Contentment and Satisfaction. Tonight it talked me into doing pleasure again. It promised not to cause me to masturbate again and it would tell me when to stop so I don't intoxicate it again. So like a fool I used pleasure again. Again it made me masturbate when I didn't want to. So I made up my mind I'm not feeding it pleasure anymore. It causes me to do things I just do not want to do. So I'm from now on going to fill it with Contentment and satisfaction. If anyone has experience in this practice I could use some guidance.

If you want some info on Feeding your Demons you can look here https://taramandala.org/
Old 08-03-2018, 03:51 AM
Master
It is difficult when taking this direction...it's all about transcendence of sensation and it's not an easy path, trust me.

True, unconditional Love, even towards a Deity can have 'unwanted' ripples which affect the body (makes one horny)...and it's not really 'demonic'...unless associated guilt is attached to it.

I've had those urges quite a few times and occasionally I have given in to them and just let my body 'have its way' but it's all about the transformation of this sexual energy towards a higher purpose and ideal.

At first, masturbation will occur...then you learn to use your willpower and just hold off on it, using self-control...it will still happen, but less frequently...until it barely happens at all and the sexual energy is then incorporated into that love...it's not easy at first, but over time, it becomes so.

Also, going the Tantric way, you can masturbate every day until the very idea of it just turns you off...becomes a chore...and then, you overcome it that way, but all the best.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
I got this book "Feeding your Demons" Ive been practicing for a couple of weeks.. I started off asking what my Demon wanted it said Love so I fed it with the feelings Of love that I had felt recently. However, the Love transformed into Lust and then the lust transformed into Pleasure.. After one session last week I filled the Demon up with so much pleasure it was intoxicated by it and it Literally forced me to Masturbate(It was like I was possessed). I felt like I was raped. So I decided to just fill it with Contentment and Satisfaction. Tonight it talked me into doing pleasure again. It promised not to cause me to masturbate again and it would tell me when to stop so I don't intoxicate it again. So like a fool I used pleasure again. Again it made me masturbate when I didn't want to. So I made up my mind I'm not feeding it pleasure anymore. It causes me to do things I just do not want to do. So I'm from now on going to fill it with Contentment and satisfaction. If anyone has experience in this practice I could use some guidance.

If you want some info on Feeding your Demons you can look here https://taramandala.org/

Why do you want to feed them?
If you feed something it grows, if you starve it, it withers and dies.
Old 08-03-2018, 05:18 PM
Experiencer

If you check out the website you would understand why.. After a while, they get their fill and fall away.
Old 08-03-2018, 05:25 PM
Suspended

I would never try some method someone is teaching that involves "talking to myself or imagining myself to have a demon as a part of me." Like the one that group is using. I have no parts that are a demon or demonic.

It's really pretty simple. We are merged with an animal body so experience "animal" type things to the degree we identify with this animal body. This "animal body" also has memory, thoughts and so a conditioned mind as well.

It can be confusing because we are the only "mind" in a sense. We have memory and identity but then the body we are merged with has these things too. One thing the body's mind does not have however is self awareness, because there is only one self, us, being, consciousness. But this "me" is merged with the human animal and it's mind, like I said, so what is me and what is not me gets all confused.

Pleasure is not a problem in itself, neither is self caused suffering. They can both be transcended. Neither keep one from discovering your true nature. Really it's just finding out who is the trouble maker. Who is creating conflict and self caused suffering in you? Well it's you, so the path is to change this you so it stops doing these things.

As far as the pleasure you talked about, really that is all body mind and animal stuff that is wholly dependent on the animal body and to a degree it's conditioning. All sexual desire disappears when one no longer identifies with the body and it's conditioning. But then, that too can be a problem because for health reasons men need a sex drive and fully liberated you don't have one anymore. So keep that around, as long as you are human anyway. Make peace with it. It's no more or less important than eating. It's something the body does for various health and reproductive reasons. Not a big deal. Not important.

Make peace with your animal body and it's mind. But understand it and be it's master instead of it's slave.
Old 08-03-2018, 05:40 PM
Suspended

I read the method they are teaching and basically it is the self questioning method taught by a lot of teachers but without the "demon" metaphor they use. The "demon" is really nothing more than a thought or concept we bring into the now and give reality to. Some "problem" or thing we are imagining that we don't like about ourselves.

The method is to then "question" or turn our attention fully on this thing. The desired result here is one then transcends this thought and sees clearly it's unreality. It's kind of funny because they ask what is it's "color" and on and on which are all imagination. At some point, during this questioning about the "demon," one should see all of that is thinking and only has the objective reality we give it.

We create a lot of reality. And a lot of it is terrible stuff. But it doesn't exist apart from the human animal and it's mind. It's "out there" or "in here" to the degree we make it so. Consciousness can identify with the animal natures or not.
Old 08-03-2018, 05:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
If you check out the website you would understand why.. After a while, they get their fill and fall away.

No thanks, I don't have demons so it's not for me
Old 09-03-2018, 05:32 PM
Knower

If a demon comes and you feed him .. He will not go away until he completely sucks you.
This can last a lifetime.
What you are doing is just stupid that you wrote in a stupid book and you believed this deception.
Observance of the commandments and it is necessary to shut the doors to the demons and to create energy and open the gates to the heavens.
Old 11-03-2018, 01:52 PM
Experiencer

This practice has been practiced since 1100 A.D. After all these years they have a history of success. The practice can sound crazy but it has worked for so long over all these years.
Old 27-03-2018, 09:21 AM
Experiencer

This is a Tibetan Buddhist practice and its certainly not about talking to real demons and masturbating! I wouldn't recommend trying it without some one-to-one instruction and feedback from a Tibetan Buddhist teacher.

In the Tibetan Buddhist Tradition (Vajrayana) it is essential to have personal communication with a teacher in order to make progress on that path and avoid obstacles.

Meanwhile, I suggest trying Metta (loving - kindness) practice and you can find some instructions here:

https://metta.lionsroar.com/how-to-d...-january-2014/

All the best. _/|\_