Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 24-02-2018, 03:34 AM
traceyacey12

Reading for moonincancer

Two of swords, five of cups, eight of cups, three of swords, ace of pentacles

It seems like you have your guard up in relationships and are, it seems, always ready to fight. The people you have been with, however, seem benevolent and it seems like they're not bad people. It seems that they are even willing to protect you and provide for you. You should take sometime to go on a retreat alone to do some introspection is the guidance I am getting for you. This way, you will find peace and recharge your batteries for a relationship. Perhaps you are just tired in relationships. I am getting specifically that painting will help you with this and that the retreat will help you forget the negative experiences. This time alone will bring about positive experiences for you in the realm of love. I also see that you take on a lot when you are in relationships, you overburden yourself -- this does not help the situation. You need to take time to build your own inner reserve before you take on so much to try to help others. Right now there is a lot of darkness regarding this but heeding this advice will help. I am getting that things only get worse in the relationships as a result of you having your guard up and not giving those you're with freedom to pursue what they want. It looks like you will be having another love come in your life-- the advice is to let your guard down a bit and try to enjoy yourself.

Question for traceyacey12

What is G thinking of me currently?
Old 27-02-2018, 05:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Reading for moonincancer

What is G thinking of me currently?

we can't answer that right? Not questions about a 3rd person? Because G didn't ask themselves, we should not tell you. (I think?)

So I answer the question instead: "What around G you can learn most from?"

Page of Pentacles + The Hermit

The character of being trustworthy, willing to learn and still embracing the physical world.

And "The Hermit is an inspirational friend and teacher who can help illuminate the secrets of one's own mind".

Question for Realm Ki:

Shield or not shield 'tis the question... ?

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 02-03-2018, 07:28 AM
Master
@ Realm ki, you can ask third party questions on this thread.

Here's your reading.

Reading for realm ki

Quote:
Shield or not shield 'tis the question... ?

Steampunk tarot

Nine of engines, Captain of Leviathans

It feels more like this question is more situational than that of anything personal, it feels more on something that is unavoidable during time of conflict, so it has you engaged and occupied already enough. There is something you know that others could benefit from, and you need to come out in the open and take the role of the leader to share what you think might be best, and they will benefit from you and will listen to you. If you need to remove yourself from something that you do not want to be a part of, there is an escape route for you.
An inner sanctuary you have not accessed for years now, maybe a place of reflection/ calm or could be some trip/ even that you had taken in the past that left an impact on you. You are being advised to revisit so you can find the place of calm again, and connect to your highest self.

I hope this helps and relates somehow, smiles your end ~

Next reading for angelic star

A message of positive encouragement

Six of Leviathans ( Good time for travel, spending time with friends )
Old 03-03-2018, 10:14 AM
Master
@moonincancer: interesting - I will look for sanctuaries. maybe more than for a shield... at the moment the world is my sanctuary, I am so safe there is no safer place :)

@traceyacey12: i am sorry that I corrected you and didn't answer your question

When I drew cards for your question now I got:

3 swords + (rev) Wheel of Fortune.

Since this seemed a little somber, I here quote Biddy Tarot on it:
3 swords then means G is thinking about you: Heartbreak, rejection.
"The heart is symbolic of emotion and beauty, while the piercing swords reflect the ability of logic and power to harm the physical body and the emotions of a person. "
(rev) Wheel of F, G is thinking: Bad luck, negative external forces.
"There has been a turn of events that are not in your favour sending you into a tail spin and changing your world significantly, seemingly for the worst."

Don't know what to comment to this... Hope it makes sense to you?

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 05-03-2018, 12:36 PM
Master

Six of Leviathans ( Good time for travel, spending time with friends )
Old 13-03-2018, 01:15 AM
Master
Hi guys,

I hope we can keep this thread alive, and get more practice in exchanges. Feel free to give readings and practice on this one to keep it going, lets expand readings by following some more threads than narrowing it down to only a few threads with common few. As I know there are some great readers on the site.
Also third party questions are allowed, so there are no rules to relationship questions as feelings, thoughts etc.
Go wild with your cards :)

smiles on your end ~
Old 13-03-2018, 03:26 AM
Master

I will take the question for the next person who takes my question.
Old 19-03-2018, 01:45 PM
Master
This thread has become dormant . Hope it's alive again.
Old 09-05-2018, 08:59 PM
traceyacey12

Feedback for Realm Ki
Thanks. It makes a little sense. Thanks for re-reading for me.

Reading for angelic star

the lady, three of wands, king of wands, five of cups

A time of new freshness is approaching, new fruits are going to grow. You will get rest from the problems in your life and you will be rewarded for your hard work. Your journey will take you on a new road that will allow you to learn about yourself and discover more about life.

What is G currently thinking of me?

prince of cups, three of wands, eight of wands, five of cups

He is currently sad. He is wanting to dip his toe in the waters with you (enjoy himself). The relationship is now blooming, but full bloom is in the far future. Right now the relationship is budding but the full force relationship sort to speak is in the future. It is up to you (me) to shape the direction of this relationship and what happens now -- this will require work like a dedicated farmer. Up ahead is a new, luscious, unexplored world. You have cleared the instances for now.
Old 10-05-2018, 04:51 AM
Master
Reading for traceyacey12

Quote:
What is G currently thinking of me?

3 of cups reversed, The Moon, Ten of wands reversed

It feels like there is a conflict in his heart, sort of a fire in his heart or his understanding of you at present. There is a feeling of outrage slightly, but also attachment. And it's a time of halt for him rather than movement. It depends on you , whether you make more allowance for the energy from him to you to flow, and fall back at your understandings from your previous experiences and act according to them.
It feels like there is a need to let go, relax, be easy then burden yourself from restraint. There is a need for balance, than of added pressure through restraint. Rather if there is a need for slow movement, if things move too fast at once, there is a need for communication. This is a test in the relationship, a dynamic of control for one partner, and movement for another. So there is a conflict of desires. This is an opportunity to figure out your compatibility to each other, further intimacy and subtler and more efficient ways of communication, and to know that time will soften the hard edges , only if for now you can strike a balance between communication and slow movement, rather than an outright need to stand your ground and the pressure of it for you. What is done right now will lay foundation for further future interactions for you and them. There is a need to relax and communicate if one wants to slow down, than to show restraint for an upper hand or control for both partners.

I hope this helps and relates somehow, smiles your end.

Next reading for angelic star.

It has been a rough road moving on from this person L, given my interests absolutely died for the longest time for years, but they hadn't moved on from me from toxic reasons or residual energies.

My Question is , is this finally the end now?

King of swords, ten of cups

Yes this is finally the end. The king is devoid of all old feelings and it has been buried and done with now.
Ten of cups, this was long buried for me, and I have long moved on from them, so this is finally the clear end I am hoping for.