Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 13-01-2018, 12:44 AM
Master
Relationship Tarot Reading Thread

I was hoping if we could do a relationship exchange/ compare thread, since a lot of people posts question on partnerships. relationships.

The theme of the thread is to explore relationships.

How to play

A posts a question and posts a reading on their own question, B takes the question and posts reading for A. Ask their own question ad reading / cards picked etc. C posts reading for B, ask their own question and posts their own reading on their own question, D takes their question and so on.

1) Do a reading for whoever's turn it is (see "next reading for ____" tag) and post in-thread. The choice of deck or spread is entirely up to you.

2) Post your question . Post you own interpretation with the cards etc about your question.

3) Post feedback after you've received your followup reading.

4) Please write "Next reading for ___[last reader's username here]___" at the bottom of every post to make it easier to keep track of who's turn it is to be read for.

This is not a freebie thread. Please don't post on this thread asking for a reading when you cannot offer reading to another. This is an exchange thread. Please leave feedback for the one who has taken time and effort to read for you.
To prevent misuse of this thread, I encourage members to ignore any 'hey I'm not good at this, but can someone do a reading for me? I really need one' posts. That's not fair play! The correct home for these posts is the Reading Requests forum.

The aim of this thread is to encourage interaction, gather support and improve quality of readings and communication between the community of tarot readers on this forum. Please be considerate for the one you are reading for .

You can use only Tarot for this thread.

Lets get this thread started

Next reading for angelic star
Quote:
A message that stands out for me about relationships ?

My reading on my question.
(If you ask a question you have to post your own interpretation of it. this leaves room for more understanding and improvement
)

Ace of swords, Queen of Swords

Learning to move beyond the mind and having more focus and direction in regards to relationships, having more confidence about partnerships.
Old 13-01-2018, 01:00 AM
Experiencer
I hope I'm doing this right. Here goes.

Reading for Angelic Star: A message that stands out for me about relationships ?

A: The Queen of Scrolls [Akashic Tarot]
Her purpose is to help you move through the entryway to a new level of wisdom and understanding. She could be a teacher to you in some way or offer a friendship that could develop into a deeper love.
The Queen of Scrolls may be a wise woman of some kind who may come to assist you, or may be someone you already know.

Q: Am I having difficulty experiencing love, or am I just thinking that I am?

My interpretation: Intricacies and Industry [Akashic Tarot]
Building up and up to love with little steps.

Next reading for CrystalKitty:
Am I having difficulty experiencing love, or am I just thinking that I am?
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 13-01-2018, 09:22 AM
Master
Feedback for Crystalkitty

Indeed I have new people in my life right now. So your messages makes some sense. Thanks for the time and effort.

Reading for Crystalkitty

Quote:
Am I having difficulty experiencing love, or am I just thinking that I am?

Strength

You need to shed layers upon layers of what you don't need. There is vital force within which is giving you the nudges in the right directions. You are on path, now seek guidance for what you need to release so you can receive more. Receptivity to receive more and believe that you must. Having faith and trusting the process in love itself in order to become more.
you ca increase your ability to receive love, if you feel something is missing. Release what you dnt need, and build that self love. Move ahead fearlessly.

I hope this helps and relates ~

Quote:
What do I need to know the most right now in regards to developing faith in existing relationships ? A message of positive encouragement.
Empress

Feeling kind towards myself and another. Allowing space and freedom for another and knowing all is well.
Old 17-01-2018, 12:42 AM
traceyacey12

Reading for angelic star

The first section applies more to romantic relationships while the second applies more to more general relationships

Eight of swords, five of pentacles, knight of pentacles, nine of cups, eight of wands, king of cups

It seems like you're having a lot of relationships in your life that are what people would call immature, but fun in nature. Specifically, there's one person in your life that is feeling this way about the relationships you have. The message I am getting is to spend less time worrying about work and to have more fun. By doing this, you will be able to still earn good money at work but also enjoy yourself at the same time. Healthy, stable, enjoyable relationships will also come about from the effort to focus less on work and more on having fun. I also see that such a move will allow you to have children, if that's what you're looking for. Spending time by the water and enjoying delicacies such as wine and music will also help you in the realm of relationships.

Two of cups, Nine of wands, two of pentacles, queen of pentacles, strength, five of wands

In order to free yourself from relationships which have deceit and lies, you need to rely on the intuitive advise being given to you is what I am getting. A lot of purging and clearing of negative things needs to be done to reach good terms in your relationships, so allow this to happen because this will lead to positive results in the relationships. You have to be willing to let go of the need to do all the work within the relationships also in order for them to flower and progress well. I am getting that you will very much like the results of sort of letting go and the effects it will have on the relationships in your life. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and its coming I am getting. There will always be issues, but once you get done with the set of problems you are dealing with right now, the worst will be behind you.

Question for traceyacey

What are G's thoughts about me currently?

Last edited by traceyacey12 : 17-01-2018 at 01:47 AM.
Old 17-01-2018, 03:00 AM
Master
Feedback for traceyacey12

Thank you very much for the detailed and well thought of reading. I appreciate your time and effort. Haha didn't think anyone would say this but you made me realize I am indeed acting a bit immature lol. It's like I go to and fro between good and bad. Wine and good music, is what a typical taurus cares about
Well yes lately there has been some deceit and I know who and what I need to let go of. I just dont want lying and control freaks in my life anymore. I believe I have and will further seek clarity. Thank you.

Next reading for traceyacey12

Well if you are asking a question you have to do a reading for yourself, and the other person comes and does the same reading for you and choses their own cards for your question. It's just some fun getting more perspective and understanding of your question and helps compare.
Never mind anyways I will take your question next.
Quote:
Old 17-01-2018, 03:59 AM
Master
Reading for traceyacey12

Quote:

World, Ten of swords reversed

I feel like G appreciates your depth and gravity. He admires you and there is some drawing in attraction from his side here. It feels that he almost puts you on this pedestal for your energy, there is something spiritual about you, and he feels comforted and feels the need to seek you for it.
It feels that how he sees himself and this situation with you, his own sense of worth, is not what you give to him or how you see him. you might almost put him on a similar wavelength but he feels the need to inner work on himself before he catches your's wavelength, he feels you are ahead of him in spiritual terms. He feels like he has to meet his objectives in life if he wants something substantial with you.
One partner has a higher understanding , affection love but it is also too humble, too drawn on a deeper side of this dynamic. almost in service or giving but from a stand point of understanding and depth, not of losing control or giving your power away. Very few people can understand this level of spiritual tolerance , and can often mistake it for weakness, but this guy is sincere it feels in his admiration for you. You might find him a bit aggressive , but his intentions are not impure , in his heart he is a seeker.
This dynamic between you and him can improve, with your own spiritual practice it will be at times hard to make him understand, but he will be willing to stay and make amends accordingly and all differences can be smoothly worked out. I feel this relationship will offer growth and higher spiritual understanding for you and make you grow. So there definitely some potential, the only challenge is to really know where he is coming from and to shift your understanding a little more. This way you grow wiser and at the same time this person benefits form his interactions from you. You are able to strike a good balance despite your giving nature and I feel this will be so in your future interactions with them.

I hope this helps and relates , let me know ~

Quote:
What are A's thoughts of me ?

Knave of swords, Emperor

Some one who is holding back from taking actions, or rather has their hands tied so they cannot approach me. Adopting indifference and being okay to let go, as there might be no outcome of this.
Old 18-01-2018, 08:49 PM
Experiencer
Thought I would hop onto this thread since I'm recently trying to go out of my comfort zone with my readings.

Reading for angelicstar

What are A's thoughts of me?

The Fool, The Moon, Eight of Pentacles, Eight of Cups

"A" feels emotionally withdrawn. "A"feels that you are someone who causes him/her to look at their flaws and look inward too much, which causes them struggle. Thinking causes them too much burden. "A" feels that they need to take a step back and observe things from a new perspective before they are able to communicate their true feelings. Right now they are hiding from themselves and the relationship which reflects this in his/her thoughts about you.

Next reading for Dragoneyes

Where are J and I headed in our relationship as of right now?

Seven of Pentacles and Ace of Wands

We have already put in the work and are continuing to do so, individually of each other right now, but this is all leading towards an eventual new beginning that will be better than the past. Something that will finally give us both the harmony we need in this relationship after healing and working on our flaws.
Old 19-01-2018, 01:21 AM
Master
Feedback for dragoneyes

Thank you for the reading. A is someone who has taught me some important life lessons, but not someone I like having around. When this person is gone , I feel like I am able to relax and feel like myself. So if they are gone, I hope they are gone forever. I don't like them so yeah there is a struggle there.

Next reading for Dragoneyes

Quote:
Where are J and I headed in our relationship as of right now?

Queen of pentacles, Ace of swords reversed

There feels to be fire from their side. More like outgoing, action oriented interactive energy. Could be a fire sign, more like sagittarius. It feels this person a purpose / set of goals objectives they have their life around and there shows to be movement constantly around their goals/ work and they think of including you in it. They are fond of you and are now trying to let their guard down a bit so they can let you in. It 's just an initial point where they are now able to let lose and relax a bit. It's still a bit too soon though. Your feelings are brighter, more like you want a home with them perhaps. their frequency is different but they are beginning to make allowance for that idea/ dream now. There is still a long way to go for you and them.
It feels that you two need to work on finding a common ground, and channeling that fire for him in this relationship. Need for stability so you two can build your partnership with stability and do not scatter resources where it's not needed. The feeling I get is that it's not just what you might have between them and you, but it's also a purpose for them and you. it's a lot of things and saving resources/ finding a common ground is important for you to find.

I hope this helps and relates ~ brightest blessings ~

Quote:
What relationship lessons do I need to learn from still ?

Judgement

To let go of what isn't serving anymore. Old partnerships that are just not in the scene anymore, the energy needs to let go of. Eventual cut from old energy.
Old 19-01-2018, 05:19 PM
Experiencer
Well, this is interesting.

Reading for angelic star:
Views of the Ego [Akashic Tarot]
This card shows that there may be a thoughtless, selfish person in your life, whether in a love, friendship, family, or business relationship. This person is self-absorbed and makes plans only in terms of how they affect him or her. You may have lingered too long, repeatedly giving to this person, even though you haven’t received much in return. You are called now to be aware: this person is unlikely to change, and you may be delaying the inevitable. Take an honest look in your mirror and see how staying in this relationship affects your future.

Next reading for CrystalKitty777:
Why do I frequently attract people who I don't love back?

The Lookout [Akashic Tarot]
There is a challenging situation- perhaps even a battle of sorts - around you. This phase may be temporary, but it’s important to keep your balance. Your strength will carry you through to a better time to come. Everything's on fire, apparently. Hmm...
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 19-01-2018, 10:03 PM
traceyacey12

Feedback for angelic star

I have gotten what you told me before in my psychic readings. Not sure about him not being on the same page as me spiritually -- not that I think you're not picking up on things correctly but maybe the universe is withholding information from me. I have gotten wrong information in the past from both psychics and pendulums so thats why I'm saying that.

Reading for CrystalKitty777

Five of swords, Rebirth, princess of wands, king of wands, the chariot

I'm getting this happens to you because you are very pretty and have a complex personality that people are attracted to. Do you play a musical instrument? I'm also getting that your talent in music attracts even the most attractive of people. I'm also getting that your long reddish hair is a quality people like. You even attract sage men that are willing to go to great lengths to protect you. I am getting that you handle this attention pretty well though.

Question for traceyacey12

Why does G think I am deep and serious?

self-reading

seven of swords, the lord, king pentacles

He thinks so because I am studious, the way I sit at work meetings, the way I wear my hair and dress