Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 02-03-2011, 09:17 PM
nalan

the wasp

Hi,
This morning a wasp sat on my windshield all the way to my son's school, the gas station, and then to my work. A good 20 minutes and up to a speed of 45mph. I have no doubt he has a message for me, but I am not picking up the message. Can you help me?
Old 03-03-2011, 03:59 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalan
Hi,
This morning a wasp sat on my windshield all the way to my son's school, the gas station, and then to my work. A good 20 minutes and up to a speed of 45mph. I have no doubt he has a message for me, but I am not picking up the message. Can you help me?

Nalan, that is cool that it held on at 45mph Here is some info on the wasp. Hope it speaks to you.

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/wasp-...symbolism.html

Animal symbolism of the wasp deals with:

* order
* construction
* communication
* involvement
* development
* progress
* team-work
* productivity

In some African traditions, the wasp is a symbol of evolution, and control over our life circumstances.

Some Native American Indian tribal myth inidcates the wasp as the creator of the earth, and was a symbol of order, organization as well as productivity.

Ancient European lore recognizes the wasp as big part in pollination. Here the wasp is symbolic of fertility as this genre of earth-based believers honored the wasp for its role in continuation of certain plants and flowers.

The prime season of the wasp is spring, and so it is symbolic of new beginnings, and starting new projects.

The wasp is very social, and has special means of communication with its family. When the wasp appears in our lives it is a message for us to consider our own methods of communication. The wasp might be a sign that we may need to express ourselves more clearly.

Because the wasp is symbolic of communication, order and productivity, those who encounter the wasp may ask themselves:

* "Are all my affairs in order?"
* "Am I aligning myself with my goals?"
* "Am I procrastinating about something?"
* "Am I keeping myself from reaching my highest potential?"
* "Am I allowing my progress to be held back by others?"

Those with the wasp as their totem may learn more by asking these questions of themselves, and calling upon the wasp for more clarification too.

Wasps are perfect totems for those of us who need a bit of organized focus, and assistance with assertive communication.

The wasp can also help in areas of building, whether it be a new home, or building on a dream - the wasp is a master architect and can guide you with the planning of any building project you have in mind.

nightowl
Old 03-03-2011, 03:43 PM
nalan

Nightowl,
Thank you for the info. The fact that it held on at such a speed and for such a long time has to be significant.

Maybe he's telling me that changes are coming and they could be coming quickly? Or the change itself will be fast?

On that morning, I was feeling better about myself as a parent because I played more with my son the night before. Prior to that, we didn't play as much with him because we had chores to do and a new tv to install; he was very frustrated. Maybe the wasp was confirming my feelings?

Starting new projects...I can't think of any other than a game I play in order to earn real $, but that's minor. I think.

My hubby just went through a difficult time of self-imposed worry/stress to the poing he was barfing bile and blood this morning. The really worrisome aspect is that it was such a trivial matter. He is THE pessimist. After he faces a crisis and everything is okay, he always says, "I won't worry so much the next time," but he worries even worse. The blood and bile worry me! What will happen next time?

Hubby is also working on a new career that, honestly, I have my doubts about. Maybe the wasp is telling me that his project is okay?