Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-06-2016, 01:39 PM
Knower

Permanent solution on moving on

I've tried to move on from my past several times. I succeed for a few weeks sometimes over a month but then I get back in the same zone.
At times I miss my tf terribly (I can't explain how much) then I try all sorts of things to get him out of my mind and I succeed for sometime but then I go back to square 1.
Can Anyone help me with a permanent solution. I really really want to move on. He has moved on and is happy in his world so why am I struggling here, knowing he isn't there anymore?
Old 01-06-2016, 02:05 PM
Master
I have let go completly and i am thinking on him less and less. I let go and delivered to the Universe.
Forget the labels also think only in a bond between 2 people. It´s more easy.
I notice that there is lot of negativity in the twinflames community in general everywhere. Sorry, if i sound rude.
I don´t search anything more that has to do with Twinflames or soulmates okay i go check once in a while but not as before. It was turning into an obsession. It was not healthy. I needed to write here. :)
I said to me it´s enough.
Determination is the key.

Hope you have sucess with it. :)
Old 01-06-2016, 03:03 PM
Suspended
Master
there is no permanent solution on moving on. what you are doing is also running. stop, be in the centre and think what to do with yourself. pain grows up. i know from my experience. tough pain... deep pain... but it "crafted" me to the one I am now
Old 01-06-2016, 04:41 PM
Knower
There is a permanent solution on moving on. Right now you experience the so called „temporary solutions”. Your words prove that: „I succeed for a few weeks sometimes over a month but then I get back in the same zone.” You will experience permanent solution on moving on when you will stop getting back to whom you once were. In order to get there you will have to fall backwards many, many times. Don`t give up on your efforts to move on! One day you will succeed.

Imagine that you are trying to get rid of bad habits. Do you think it can be done in one day? I don`t think so. You will have to work hard to free yourself. You will have to practice new "approach" over, over and over again till you succeed. The same thing applies to moving on.

Sunflowerfield10 said it very well highlighting that determination is the key. Yes, that`s right. I will add that you also need persistence and ability to be gentle with yourself in this process.
Old 01-06-2016, 04:42 PM
Suspended
Master
moving on. from twin connection? you mean let it be and just live with it? two different things, arent they ;)
Old 01-06-2016, 05:49 PM
Master
I can see your point of views here. We can´t rid of soul connection because it is always there and it will be there. What we can do is trying to work on ourselves to become better persons, envolving through pain and acept it. Through pain we grow spirituality and become wiser. So from this point pain is a blessing. I must see this way.

Wish you all the best in this "insane" journey but fascinating at the same time.
Old 01-06-2016, 06:55 PM
Master
The more you heal, the stronger and more balanced you feel. The more balanced you feel, the more you don't need them. It's easier to let go of them. Work with your spirit guides and angels. Ask for their guidance and help. Just tell them what you need. They're always there for you. Write in a journal your intentions. Put them out into the Universe. They will manifest. Spirit wants us to be happy and feel at peace. You will get there. Everybody does.
Old 02-06-2016, 09:51 AM
Knower

I'm working on myself more and more everyday. There comes a point when I feel like I've let him go and suddenly his memory hits me again and I feel stuck.
I'm now wondering if these ups and does are actually a process of letting go? I'm letting go 1 thread at a time if that makes sense?