Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-01-2011, 06:33 AM
pinkviolet

I need some insight -

One day I was "out of my element" ..(I'll put it that way)
and I was laying down trying to meditate regardless & my hips started moving on their own...
So I called to the thing that I thought the spirit to be & I ran and got a piece of paper to have this
unknown "spirit" write down on.. it drew a cross, like the Jesus cross, but then it drew a circle
at the bottom right of the cross with a line attached on top as if it had been a fallen angel.

Then the spirit spoke to me telepathically telling me that the current connection I had loved me, but it wasn't good for me.
To top this off, this particular spirit came to me pretending to be someone it was not thinking that I would approve of it if
it was that particular person. I started noticing it was off & I had made it leave by calling to the light I think, I'm not sure how it left..
I can't remember...

Anyways, as time went on this spirit was coming and going and when I had told it to leave me alone it forced my hand into a fist and beat up against the bed like it was angry with me..I think whatever spirit this is that is obsessed with me is very sexual & I HATE that.
A couple of weeks ago, I had a dream of this spirit.. I know what it looks like...its crusty around the eyes...its weird & scary and never in my life have I experienced such a thing...

Anyways, in the dream I had my current connection was behind me on the couch while I was talking to my friends & telling them about this new guy I was into & how I was going to see him..My current connection was behind me eavesdropping on my conversation adding his 2 cent in, but I just ignored him for some reason & kept talking to my girlfriends about this new guy I had liked. He noticed I was ignoring him & he got frustrated & said "I'm just trying to look out for you" ..After that, the dream skipped up a little bit, I didn't see what was in between, but anyways, all of a sudden, I was right in front of my current connection..but in his eyes was the spirit, that bad spirit that was harassing me..then my current connection slowly turned into my younger sister, but that bad spirit was in the eyes of my sister...and after while it pulled my head close ..it was yanking me from the back of my head & started getting aggressive..& so I woke up terrified..I could feel it pulling my head from the back, it's fingers on the back of my head for real.

It hasn't been back since, but I'm curious, because this is not a "demonic" possession... at least not the typical ones you hear about...this sounds like a spirit that is in love with me...an angry one too..and an ugly one...& it HATES my current connection as well..

Ever since that spirit approached, things have gone downhill for me & my current connection..
The spirit seemed to know everything about my current connection too..

This has me very curious.....I read on a forum that someone else has gone through something similar which lets me know I'm not alone..
I have no idea of spirits reached a new level of power or what, but this started happening to me last year...
Old 21-01-2011, 06:39 AM
Master
That's weird, pinkviolet. Many people familiar with this type of thing say that you have to command...you have to feel/sense/believe in your own authority to not put up with such an entity. I hope you can come to deal with it appropriately soon.

Old 21-01-2011, 10:48 AM
Gauss

That thing with the cross and the circle is talked about in Zhuan Falun as included in the practice of Zhuyou Ke, a form of low-level spirit cultivation, it is not good as far as I understand(it has the number 13 included in its full name...).

You might be interested in reading the book Zhuan Falun about how to become a truly good person, opening your third eye, develop supernormal powers etc. That way you will get much, much stronger.

Another thing I recommend you to do when having hardship is repeating these nine words with faith:

Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good.

PS: The book Zhuan Falun.

Zhuyou Ke9
What is zhuyou ke? In the community of cultivators, in the course of teaching qigong many people teach it as a category of cultivation. In actuality, it is not something that belongs to the category of cultivation practice. It is taught as knack, incantations, and techniques. It utilizes the forms of drawing symbols, burning incense, burning papers, chanting incantations, etc. It can heal illness, and its treatment methods are very unique.

For instance, if someone has grown a boil on her face, the practitioner will draw a circle on the ground with a brush-pen dipped in cinnabar ink and draw an "x" in the middle of the circle. He will ask her to stand in the center of the circle. Then he will start to chant the incantations. Later he will use the brush-pen dipped in cinnabar ink to draw circles on her face. While drawing, he will chant the incantations.

He will keep drawing until he makes a dot on the boil with the brush-pen, and the chanting of incantations is over. He will tell her that it is now well. When she feels the boil, she will find it indeed smaller and no longer painful, for this can be effective. He can heal minor illnesses, but not major ones. What will he do if your arm aches? He will begin to chant the incantations while asking you to hold out your arms. He will give a puff to the hegu point10 of this hand of yours and have it exit from the hegupoint of your other hand. You will feel a waft of air, and when you touch your arm, it will not feel as painful as before. In addition, some people use the methods of burning papers, drawing symbols, posting symbols, etc. They do these things.

The worldly side-path practices in the Tao School do not cultivate life. They are entirely devoted to fortune-telling, fengshui,11 exorcising evil spirits, and healing illness. Most of these are used by the worldly side-path practices. They can heal illnesses, but the methods employed are not good. We will not point out what they use to heal illness, but practitioners of our Dafa should not use them since they carry very low and very bad messages. In ancient China, healing methods were classified into subjects, such as, fracture-setting methods, acupuncture, massage, chiropractic, acupressure, qigong healing, herb treatments, and so on. They were classified into many divisions. Each healing method is called a subject. This zhuyou ke has been classified as the thirteenth subject. T

herefore, its full name is "The Number Thirteen Subject of Zhuyou." Zhuyou ke is not something within our cultivation category, for it is not gong attained through cultivation practice. Instead, it is something like a technique.

Last edited by Jules : 23-01-2011 at 05:36 PM. Reason: link to falun dafa book, with link to buy
Old 22-01-2011, 04:51 AM
pinkviolet

Hey quick question to for you..

Here is a picture of the circle and the cross...this is what the thing drew...

[http:] i52.tinypic. com/nl4fix [dot] jpg

That is what had me thinking it was a fallen angel or something...idk..

I didn't quite understand the rest of what you were saying? I am very basic. :(
I apologize...about that..

Copy and paste that..I'm not allowed to put a url on here unless I've made 15 post or more, but I needed you all to see the picture..
Old 22-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Mabuz Luciferi

In my opinion what may be seen as a demonic possession is really a part of the self. There is a part of you I call the Nous, which exists even if your body dies. This Nous has all your past life memories.

When you exist in your present life you will lose access to much of your Nous, but under certain conditions the Nous may break through into your present reality and may be seen as something as seperate from you. A troubled Nous may come as a demon, or a happy Nous as a helpful spirit. The Nous knows all about you since it is you.
Old 22-01-2011, 06:43 PM
pinkviolet

I don't think it was a demonic possession..
This entity seems to have a crush on me and is harassing me from time to time..
I really do not understand where it comes from or what it is..

I don't believe it's a demon, but not an angel either..
This has never happened to me before and I'm lost..
Old 22-01-2011, 07:10 PM
Mabuz Luciferi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkviolet
I don't think it was a demonic possession..
This entity seems to have a crush on me and is harassing me from time to time..

It is you, a part of your inner self that has come alive, what I call the Nous.