Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 19-09-2011, 06:51 PM
Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Time .

I agree .

I said that the planet was destroyed . What remains are fragments .

x dazzle x

A destroyed planet wouldnt all follow the same path, like a comet does. Because there is no friction in space, as well as no gravity, any small force is quadroupled. In other words, if it was a planet and was indeed destroyed, it would blow up in every which direction, and each piece would be subject to gravitational forces of space objects, and most of it would probably get caught in the asteroid belt.

Once again, it wojuldnt all follow the same path. And even if it did, and was fragments, the sun w ould have sucked a bunch of the pieces up, and yet that hasnt happened. ITs too small to be a planet or a star and we should be able to see it by now, if it was fragments or not, because its almost as close as venus is if it was a sun, yet we dont. And if it was fragments of a planet, it owuld look totally different then anything in the sky. But its a comet. So...
Old 21-09-2011, 12:29 PM
Neville

Heres a couple of video links that purport Nibriu/Planet X is very much out there now, well at least as of July 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3661L...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2tld...eature=related
Old 23-09-2011, 12:04 PM
Time

Ok guys, its done. Elenin has broken up. IT was only 3km wide, and more then likley wont survive its trip around the sun..

http://www.oneminuteastronomer.com/4...-elenin-fades/

This is what ive been saying
Old 25-09-2011, 12:51 AM
Time

That, is what I thought...
Old 26-09-2011, 03:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
A destroyed planet wouldnt all follow the same path, like a comet does. Because there is no friction in space, as well as no gravity, any small force is quadroupled. In other words, if it was a planet and was indeed destroyed, it would blow up in every which direction, and each piece would be subject to gravitational forces of space objects, and most of it would probably get caught in the asteroid belt.

Once again, it wojuldnt all follow the same path. And even if it did, and was fragments, the sun w ould have sucked a bunch of the pieces up, and yet that hasnt happened. ITs too small to be a planet or a star and we should be able to see it by now, if it was fragments or not, because its almost as close as venus is if it was a sun, yet we dont. And if it was fragments of a planet, it owuld look totally different then anything in the sky. But its a comet. So...

Hi Time .

Sorry It took a while to reply . . .

I think If I come from a different angle here then It may explain from where I am coming . For starters It Is not from a place that holds any weight In what Is know from a world that contains our understanding of physics / space (lol) .

The method / process of being able to see future events for starters Is not openly met with open arms within scientific circles because there Is no evidence to support this within their current environment of understandings .

If I make reference to an older post that I made on these forums which contained the Imagery (visions) of birds falling from the skies and fish dying within the seas . About 5 days after I had these visions these actual events manifested . Now anyone can research as to why this happened and I am sure there will be many explanations that range from “It’s the fishermen's fault” to “It’s the magnetic field or the governments secret chemical weapons testing .

Now for me what Is contained within my messages doesn’t explain as to why and how these type of events occur . I am sure as time goes by It maybe necessary on some level to explore the In’s and out’s of such matters, but for now I can only go with what I have received so to speak .

Now In reference to what’s happening within our skies as of late I can only make reference to what I have been shown and to what has been said to me . The visions have Included knock on effects from asteroid collisions and Maldek was a name given to me (that had no relevance) at the time that It was given to me . I had no Idea as to what Maldek was / Is . Further down the line more Info was given In respect to past astronomers that entertained the theories of their being a missing planet and so forth, so pieces of the puzzle are being added as time goes by .

So when we speak of where the fragments are that were a part of maldek at this given time thats restrained / encapsulated within our knowledge and understandings of our universe and the science that backs or doesn’t back up what that Is I can therefore not explain all the Ins and Out’s regarding such matters .

So I can only speak of what I hear and of what I see . Which does Indeed happen . The reasons as to why certain events happen and as to when exactly I have not been given that Information . Perhaps there Is a reason as to why I have not . I don’t question the Information . If I do then my own mind starts to engage lol .

Hope that helps you understand from where I am coming .

p.s. When I Initially researched Maldek I found a few sites on the net that may satisfy your questions there not hard to find just type In Maldek .

x dazzle x