Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-06-2016, 01:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Untapped potential

Dear Spiritual Forum Community,

I am new to this place, but I have felt compelled to post something because I have undergone a serious change in the last week and a half.

On May 22, I decided to hang out with a friend that was much younger than me. 5 years. I knew this person from college, although I was a 1st year Graduate student while he was a freshmen. When I first met him, I was not attracted to him and saw him as a child. As time went by, we realized during the next year, after sitting in the back of the class together, that we had some things in common so we began to grab lunch once a week. After the fall semester, our schedules changed and I did not see him again except during random encounters. During this time, he grew a lot and began to look very handsome to me. Having known him as a nerdy freshmen and now seeing women subtly hitting on him made me feel proud, not jealous. I felt as if I was too old for him anyway.

The first time we hung out outside of school, we grabbed a quick dinner before having mutual obligations with school. I had a boyfriend, so I was sure to keep that in the back of my mind at all times... but during our time together, we agreed on almost everything and I was effected deeply. I thought of him in a new way...He told me later that he felt as if we were perfect for each other but I, as an older more experienced dater, chalked it up to the romantic ravings of a young man. So, time went on and my feelings subsided again.

Until one random occurrence before a major final exam that I had to take before receiving my masters degree. Right before entering the exam room, he showed up randomly and wished me luck. He then informed me to hit him up in Boston over the summer. Coincidentally, I had a random reason for spending 6 weeks in Boston and he is the only other person I know there because he is from the area.

After making the move to Boston in mid May, I never had a chance to hang out with him until May 22nd. He picked me up from my home and we drove to a restaurant. As we talked and got to know each other, the sparks flew. Our conversation layered upon itself without effort and we agreed on almost everything. We then got into his car to smoke together and he says to me, "You won't believe what kind of lighter I have." I was in the process of taking out my own lighter and lo and behold... we both have the same tiny pink lighter. I never get pink because I think it is too feminine... But I had an urge to buy that one.

Anyway, we walked around Cambridge and talked until eventually we went back to his house and hung out all night... unable to leave each other's presence until 6 AM when I passed out on his couch. Since I would not sleep in a bed with him because of my boyfriend, he slept in a chair next to me until I told him to leave for God's sake and lay in a bed before he ruins his back.

That's where it began. After that point, I felt an urge to see him again that night. So we met up and listened to music in his car for hours until we decided to just sit in the back seat and stare at each other. I have never felt an urge to do that with any person in my life, but when I look into his eyes I can see into my own soul.

Again, we decided to hang out the next day and he ended up staying the night with me. We have not had sex and will not until I end things with my current boyfriend, but we did just spend the whole night again until early morning just staring at each other. He could predict almost everything I was thinking and agreed with all of the points I made.

Our favorite thing to do is walk and explore things so we spent a lot of time walking around Boston and enjoying each other's company. I could feel people's eyes on us at all times... He shared with my aspects of his life that sounded so much like mine. From random programs we had both done, to our siblings being similar, to being bullied in childhood. Usually, conversations of the sensitive type make me nervous, but with him I could just look him in the eyes and resolve the anxieties of his past almost instantaneously by expressing to him how amazing and perfect he is.

About 4 days ago, he had to leave on a hiking trip with a friend and I had to stay behind. This was only 7 days after our first hang out here. We both miss each other like crazy, but I know that separation is probably better for us anyway during this time so we can process what has just happened between us.

Meanwhile, I am finding that all the pieces of my life are coming into place. I walk around the streets and try to emulate the feeling in my heart that I had when he was around, and have discovered that in doing this I have become very attractive to the outside world. So much so that for 2 days in a row, with my headphones in and completely engaged with my music, men will come up to me and ask for my information. I explain that I have too many boys to deal with already, but they don't care and just say that they need to know me.

My whole perception of the world has changed, and I know his has too. He was very atheist and set in believing nothing before... now he talks about our love as if the universe has called us to be together. We have become very spiritual.

Personally, I have adopted a philosophy of love... knowing that this kind of love exists in the world has inspired me beyond my wildest imagination. It feels as if before I knew love in the realms of humanity and now I know the love of the divine. When I look into his eyes, I see canyons and deserts and worlds beyond this one. I also see myself and my own shortcomings and I immediately know that I want to fix them so I can hold onto this other person forever.

After finding this person that is so much like me, I feel so lucky and full of hope. I want to spread this feeling to everyone. After truly seeing myself in him, I have now begun to see myself in everyone I pass. From beggars to filthy rich elites walking down the streets of Boston, every person I meet I send a vibe of love... because now I know what true love feels like.

I am still with my boyfriend and will probably be for a few more months in order to tie some loose ends, but I know that our relationship is bubbling down anyway. It is very hard for me to not give myself completely to this other person that is my other half, but I know in the end that if I am patient it will be so much better. My current boyfriend I see more as a brother... although he would never want to hear me say that. I also have determined that I will spend the next 6 months in more or less solitude and allow my other half to grow naturally. I want to encourage that he be with other women so he gets all of that out before we make the plunge... If he is anything like me, which he is exactly like me (hah), he is going to want to experience a lot of things with a lot of people. I don't want to get in the way of that too soon until he is ready. I know that once we consummate this union, it will be the real deal. No going back. A huge downfall of mine is my inability to be patient, but I think this relationship will really put that to the test...and if I am triumphant in the end, the reward will be beyond that of all the riches of the world.

Before this happened, I had no idea twin flames were a thing. Of course, now I do because I have felt it first hand. Does anyone know how many are out there?
Old 02-06-2016, 02:12 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Agent Grand Pappy
It feels as if before I knew love in the realms of humanity and now I know the love of the divine. When I look into his eyes, I see canyons and deserts and worlds beyond this one. I also see myself and my own shortcomings and I immediately know that I want to fix them so I can hold onto this other person forever.

Yep, feel almost exactly the same way!!!

No idea on how many twinflames exist! Beats me how anyone could know that answer when everyone seems to be swimming in the dark!!

tc
-Blissful