Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-05-2016, 03:11 PM
Experiencer

So annoyed with him

Every time I run in to him, or I get an email from him, or hear people talk about him, I get annoyed. I'm so tired of the back and forth, I feel like there is not movement and we are stuck in a ebb and flow, nothing seems to change. Well, at least now I don't pine for him, but I would've hoped that by now we would have at least been good friends, & not uncomfortable around each other.
Old 31-05-2016, 08:26 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romy123
Every time I run in to him, or I get an email from him, or hear people talk about him, I get annoyed. I'm so tired of the back and forth, I feel like there is not movement and we are stuck in a ebb and flow, nothing seems to change. Well, at least now I don't pine for him, but I would've hoped that by now we would have at least been good friends, & not uncomfortable around each other.

Romy123, I understand how you feel, but I have to say this; please be careful what you wish for. I am good friends with my TF and it's sometimes hell on earth as that's all he wants. I feel trapped because I can't move on cos he can't move on. And because I respect him and love him unconditionally I won't pressure him. I have never been in such a bitter-sweet place before.
Old 31-05-2016, 08:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romy123
... but I would've hoped that by now we would have at least been good friends, & not uncomfortable around each other.

Hi Romy ... I don't know how it works for everyone, but me and mine couldn't be friends. We tried it and it made me crazy. There was this constant madness in the background when we tried like a hum and then my needs would get more and more pronounced and I would fall apart.

So am thinking that the discomfort won't go away, because it sounds just like we were. Once the energy had been felt and we knew, we were always uncomfortable. It was like I really wanted to be near him and then it would hurt...

Hopefully you can do it and we were just an anomaly ... Best of Luck
Old 31-05-2016, 10:50 PM
Experiencer

Hes driving me crazy- and I think I've been very patient too long . I've known him for years. I know I should just talk to him about all this, but he gets very nervous around me, unless we are talking about work, then he's ok. And on the rare occasion he sees me outside of work, he only talks when he has the help of liquid courage. Then he starts bordering on inappropriate (i.e. Asking me inappropriate things or ignoring his girlfriend to talk to me). He tries so hard, but it's frustrating when he's Mr. Social Butterfly with everyone else, but he can barely say 2 words to me that are non-work related. And the whole world loves him, which annoys me even more (like I want him all to myself). But, like a mirror, I know I'm kinda the same way. Ugh....
Old 02-06-2016, 06:22 PM
Master
Romy can I ask a question - what has the relationship been like up till now? What have you experienced together and how do you know it's him?