Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-05-2016, 12:22 PM
Knower

Twin flames and spiritual awakening?

Why are twin flames the catalyst for your spiritual awakening? And the craziest part is, they don't even do anything to urge you to get to the path. It's just a motivation from inside. I had never bothered about meditation and awakening, but after meeting my twin flame, lots of issues that are inside me are popping up that I didn't even know existed before, and I am desperately seeking peace now and meditation seems to be the only way. I didn't even know that my twin flame is also seeking awakening. Even though we both are on talking terms now after a long period of not talking to each other, but I think we both have to overcome a lot of our issues. I am really hoping that he, too, get on this path of meditation. Have you started your cleansing and meditation process? Are you also getting on the path of spirituality?
Old 31-05-2016, 03:03 PM
Master
Well the reasons that TF's are the catalyst for spiritual awakening is because they are your mirror. However in all truth life is a catalyst for spiritual awakening by throwing us life lessons that force us to look at the world and question the way that we perceive the world that we are in.

Meditation is a choice and a way to help a person to hear/see the signs that will help them on the road to awakening. It does not have to be a specific practice even those who are not necessarily into all this will meditate at points in their day.