Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-04-2019, 05:49 AM
Pathfinder

It is mentioned in the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy" that matching the colors of what you wear to the colors of your auras will improve your feeling of well-being.
Old 19-05-2019, 09:10 PM
Seeker

Each color has a certain frequency and if you match the frequency to that of a chakra, it can help heal or balance the chakra. A great way to do this is to wear crystal jewelry.
Old 19-05-2019, 09:53 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithMD
Each color has a certain frequency and if you match the frequency to that of a chakra, it can help heal or balance the chakra. A great way to do this is to wear crystal jewelry.
That's an interesting thing to know.
Old 10-07-2019, 07:04 AM
Deactivated Account

Yes I think so, even if it's just psychological in its help, if the intent is to help it will work. This also makes me realise I'm wearing more colours lately so I wonder if that's a reflection of my chakras being more expressive?
Old 16-07-2019, 02:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Bear
Yes it can help you. The vibration or ressonance of the colour, brings that into the aura if it is lacking, however, it can also overpower an aura if worn too much or if you already have too much of that colour.

For instance if you felt you needed more spirituality you may go for wearing purple, however this is also known to be a power colour, so can cause problems with arrogance, vanity, pushiness etc.

I choose the colour Im going to wear on the day, so if I need energy I will wear red - but too much red can cause aggression etc so not to be over done; if Im studying then I wear brown which also grounds me and so on.

Iv done this for years and it really works for me. The colours you are drawn to on the day is what you should wear for that day as your aura is lacking in that area but remember not to over do it.

My one concern is when you have to wear a colour for work - ie black in an office. For me black is a protection, but can also be depressive, so I would have to wear a different colour blouse, or wear a coloured scarf etc to overcome this.

Agree with you, the same thing here.
Old 21-07-2019, 10:18 AM
Seeker

I too have be been doing this for years.
Old 24-07-2019, 05:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious
I know that colour has a great affect on us and have personally been soothed by looking at a certain colour.

Talk to people who are using an aura machine.

If a person has been told their aura is violet, and it shows up on the aura machine as yellow, what is the person doing?

The person is trying to figure out how the machine works.

If a person drives from point A to point B and has a hard time reaching point B because they are constantly going pass point B, guess what color they probably are wearing?

Some people detest the color Red but guess what type of things they have a hard time accomplishing?