Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-12-2010, 03:52 AM
Divine Love,
I am very moved. I am now starting page 5.
Dec 2, 1916

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-12-2010, 04:01 AM
Shim

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineLove
I want to thank your honesty, and for posing such an excellent question.
You are clearly a very intelligent person. And your question reflects this.

Your soul naturally has questions about a great many things. There are some serious questions that need answers. I have never come across any books, or any material, any teachings, that even come close to what Jesus reveals in these books, and what the other Celestial Spirits say.

When I first came across this work, my mind was telling me to ignore it.
But something deeper, told me to look for a wisdom, a Higher Wisdom. Something beyond the human capacity for fiction.
I am glad that I went with my deeper knowing, which the Celestial Spirits refer to as soul perception.
It is that perception, which was overriding my mental impressions, and guiding me to look, to investigate.
Is there something here, that is from a Higher Source?
And if so, what are the teachings?

I have a better question for you.

If Jesus decided to speak, and to present teachings, who in their right mind would ignore such teachings?

This is the question I keep asking myself. It is only after reading these books, that I came to God's Divine Love. Prior to these teachings, I spent over a decade with Buddhism, yoga, Eastern religion. After these teachings, I can now say, that I am 100% Christian. I think there are great advantages to the Eastern ways, but there is only One Divine Path, and that is the path that Jesus shows us, through God's Divine Love.

Yet, for some reason, people like me, are more open to actually looking at the teachings presented, before passing judgement, than a religious person, who is so "fixed" in their conditioned responses, that they would ignore teachings, present day, from the most advanced spirit in all the heavens, Jesus of Nazareth.

My logic is simple. If someone claims to channel the teachings of Jesus, or the Celestial Spirits, I investigate, and then decide for myself, what feels true. What is true.

I do not simply dismiss something, because it goes against man made doctrine.

You are very intelligent. Excercise your faculties. Form your own impressions. But have a look at what is being presented. Try to ignore the mental impressions, as I did, and see if there is any deep Wisdom, or High Truths being presented.

I have spent the better part of my day, debating with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, who professed absolute love for Jesus, yet at the same time, felt no way about completely dismissing these teachings, without even so much as looking or reading what is being presented.
Those types of people, are very difficult to have a dialogue with.

I came here, in the hopes, that I would find more people, like yourself. Skeptical perhaps. But definitely intelligent, and perhaps open to investigate, and form their own opinions, instead of blindly following what
doctrine states.

I welcome your thoughts, any impressions. So feel free to write, and be as honest as you wish. God's Divine Love is a subject that I can spend all day speaking about!

That question was never answered, and for all you free thinkers out there please comment on Deuteronomy 18:9-14, for when God says not to do something and we don't do it, we are blindly following what "doctrine states." And now back to that logic, in case others want a breakdown of the scripture, this passage lists nine kinds of religious practices to avoid. For so called self proclaimed Christians that are 100% this includes becoming a spiritualist medium which is one of the nine. Why? "because" they'd rather seek to rule their affairs through forbidden means instead of entrusting their lives to God.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:23 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geometry
I find it sad that some people will not even bother to read the material. Some forums out there are so intolerant it's hard not to get outright banned from them. Although channelled material can become easily corrupted, if one seeks hard enough much valuable reading material can be found out there. So thanks for the link. From what I have read so far, the style of writing reminds me of this The Great Gospel of John.

Thank you for your insightful response Geometry! :)
It is so good to hear back from intelligent, open minded people.

I have mixed feelings about that Christian forum, because while they are completely dismissive of this kind of material, they are also very devoted,
and while there was some disharmony, through it all, I still sensed the Love of God within their souls. And I can't help but to admire that quality, even when they are in total opposition to my views or beliefs.

Your point about channeled teachings becoming corrupted, is a very good one. In this book, Jesus himself, comments on this very point, and says that there are wicked spirits who try to impersonate him.
For that very reason, there was a band of protective spirits, constantly with Mr. Padgett, so that only those who were, who they said they were, would write.

It's tricky stuff, with this area of spirituality. From this book, and these teachings, I understand that there are 7 natural spheres, where the natural spirits reside, those who do not yet fully possess God's Divine Love within their soul. And then there are the Celestial Heavens, where only the soul that has fully received God's Divine Love, may enter.
The trouble with spirit teachings, or channeled teachings, is that more often than not, it is the less advanced spirits that make communication. Not the Higher Spirits, from the Celestial Spheres.
According to the Celestials, it is easier for the lower spirits to make rapport with humans, because of the similarity in the level of soul development.
The lower spirits or those in the natural spheres, lack the soul development, that the Higher Spirits from the Celestial Spheres have.
Which makes it a lot easier for them to make the necessary rapport with humans.
Because a lower spirit, and a human being, are not too far in terms of soul development.
But a Celestial Spirit, is a very advanced soul. In full possession of Immortality, in full possession of God's Divine Love. That soul, becomes a Divine soul, and this is the process that Jesus teaches in this book. Christ is this very process, except Jesus was the first to have completed this process while still a human being. He became Divine, while still in the flesh. That has not happened since.
The rest of us, will have to wait until we're in spirit, before we can make that ascent.

Up until these teachings, I did not always give much credence to other spirit teachings, because they always sounded a bit strange to me. I had no way of knowing or placing where that spirit resides, in terms of a structure of hierarchy. So to me, it always felt a bit loose, neither here nor there. Shaky.

Still, I would not dismiss it. I would listen. I would see if I could perceive a High Wisdom. Something really deep, something really profound. But I never sensed that in other material.

Until these teachings.

This stuff Geometry, is going to blow your hair back.

Jesus, is awesome! The stuff he teaches and explains, about the spirit world, the soul, soul mates, God, God's Attributes, Divine Love, the Celestial Kingdom.
It's just so out there, but the Wisdom, that same Wisdom that was lacking in other spirit communications, here, in these teachings, it's impossible to miss.
Jesus speaks with an authority and knowledge only he possesses. And it shows.

I am really glad to have heard from you!
Please feel free to write me on any aspect of these teachings, along the way! :)
Old 05-12-2010, 04:45 AM
Master
I have read a lot on John Padgett and Divine Love. I just do not agree or feel the Truth when he writes things about Jesus' early life and becoming the Christ.

Jesus attained the Divine Love or universal Christ consciousness way before he was Jesus. That is why God sent him to teach the Jewish People how to ascend their consciousness, lift up their egos to God the Father. To become at-one with our Creator.

Another thing is that Padgett's track record is somewhat poor compared to other well known psychics. Like Edgar Cayce knew nothing about the Essene community, nobody in the world did! The Dead Sea Scrolls were not found.

But there are things I do agree with on Padgett. One of them is that Jesus' blood offering to his Apostles at the Last Supper is not human blood. It is the blood of the Son, which is the Christ Consciousness, the Divine Love. It is not blood. It is the essence of divinity. Just as "spirits in a bottle" means the "spirit" or "wine" of Christ within the bottle or "human body". Everything Jesus spoke of was very metaphorical, esoteric, and beyond the boring realism of our daily life, or what we think is realism and it isn't.

Padgett also did not believe in reincarnation (which more enlightened people have proven with outstanding accuracy), he did not believe in evolution (neither spiritual or physical), he said Adam and Eve were only two people and we are all their descendants which is completely impossible when Adam and Eve are archetypal and refer to the first generation. And he says that Jesus wasn't born of a virgin (when the cycle of birth and reincarnation is what keeps humanity as we are) where as Jesus was "The Christ", he came in the body that was the offspring of another pure body not bound to the cycle of rebirth (Virgin Mary)- because the so-called original sin was the misuse of the first chakra where the genital organs dwell. Thus the serpent (spine of the human, or self) falls from the Tree (The Soul) and lives in the ground (earthbound/reincarnation) until it finds liberation through unselfish love or THE DIVINE LOVE.

Maybe it is just my preference but many of the reasons Padgett hasn't been well known is because his track record is not that great, spirits spoke through him, and some of his stuff is kindergarten work compared to so many others. But the one thing about him I love is that he calls Christ- "DIVINE LOVE" and puts away all the multiple and useless names for it. It is simply and purely The Divine Love shared between God and Man.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:48 AM
Shim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Jesus attained the Divine Love or universal Christ consciousness way before he was Jesus. That is why God sent him to teach the Jewish People how to ascend their consciousness, lift up their egos to God the Father. To become at-one with our Creator.

To say Jesus attained is to say that Jesus once had a sin nature. ;)
Old 05-12-2010, 05:18 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamist
It can be hard to talk to die hard Christians about spiritual topics that don't pertain almost to the 'T' to the Bible which is considered "the word of God". Like, really hard. The word "channeling" is a major turnoff when talking about God and Jesus.

Anyways, that's all I will say. I'm gonna go save the info and read it.

I appreciate you taking the time to write a response Dynamist! :)
Seriously. Thank you!

You're 100% correct. It is a huge turnoff for them.
I discovered this first hand.

I cannot really fault them for holding to such beliefs, because they are following what scripture instructs them to do. And they are very devoted to their Faith and to what they believe is the Word of God. That is beautiful.

Having said this, we also need to acknowledge the fact that these teachings, from scripture, are very old.
And in the span of 2000 years, from the time Jesus ascended to the Celestial Heavens, there may be things that he, Jesus himself, wishes to convey.

We are inherently designed, to respond to Higher Wisdom.
The human soul, has what Jesus and the Celestial Spirits, refer to as, soul perception.
And that very soul perception, is created to respond, to Higher Wisdom.
This is why it is very hard to ignore these teachings, or to dismiss them, when you begin to read them, because the Wisdom being presented, is just SO far and beyond our own level. It's WAY beyond what a human being can create, even on our best day.

It is hard to ignore such Wisdom.

Dynamist. Your approach towards this work is very correct. You're going to take a look at the material, and make up your own mind, as to whether it merits your attention or not.
That is exactly what I would recommend, anyone to do.

Read it. See if you can sense a Higher Wisdom. Higher Truths being presented. Look for this.
Never mind all of the praise I or anyone else may give this material, what matters the most, is what you believe, and what you perceive, with your own God given faculties.
This is so vital.

Yes, on one hand, there are dangers with spirit communications, and we are warned of imposters. But on the other hand, if the teachings are genuine, and our most beloved son of God, Jesus, speaks, who would turn away or dismiss such teachings? Would it not be a great loss, to those who would blindly turn away, without first having actually looked at the teachings themselves?

This is something that I just could not do. I could not dismiss these teachings. I had to read them, to investigate for myself. I did not immediately believe the contents, because on a mental level, there were doubts.
But very quickly, as soon my soul, recognized Jesus, and his High Wisdom, his great authority and knowledge on all these spiritual topics, the doubts quickly disappeared.

Dynamist, great to hear from you. You let me know what you think, and feel free to share your thoughts, impressions! :)
Old 05-12-2010, 05:21 AM
Shim

Quote:
I appreciate you taking the time to write a response Dynamist! :)
Seriously. Thank you!

You're 100% correct. It is a huge turnoff for them.
I discovered this first hand.

I cannot really fault them for holding to such beliefs, because they are following what scripture instructs them to do. And they are very devoted to their Faith and to what they believe is the Word of God. That is beautiful.

Having said this, we also need to acknowledge the fact that these teachings, from scripture, are very old.
And in the span of 2000 years, from the time Jesus ascended to the Celestial Heavens, there may be things that he, Jesus himself, wishes to convey.

"When He had received the drink, Jesus said, 'It is finished.' With that He bowed His head and gave up His spirit." (John.19:30) And now here we are in the year 2010.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:45 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
I have read a lot on John Padgett and Divine Love. I just do not agree or feel the Truth when he writes things about Jesus' early life and becoming the Christ.

Another thing is that Padgett's track record is somewhat poor compared to other well known psychics. Like Edgar Cayce knew nothing about the Essene community, nobody in the world did! The Dead Sea Scrolls were not found.

But there are things I do agree with on Padgett. One of them is that Jesus' blood offering to his Apostles at the Last Supper is not human blood. It is the blood of the Son, which is the Christ Consciousness, the Divine Love. It is not blood. It is the essence of divinity. Just as "spirits in a bottle" means the "spirit" or "wine" of Christ within the bottle or "human body". Everything Jesus spoke of was very metaphorical, esoteric, and beyond the boring realism of our daily life, or what we think is realism and it isn't.

Padgett also did not believe in reincarnation (which more enlightened people have proven with outstanding accuracy), he did not believe in evolution (neither spiritual or physical), he said Adam and Eve were only two people and we are all their descendants which is completely impossible when Adam and Eve are archetypal and refer to the first generation. And he says that Jesus wasn't born of a virgin (when the cycle of birth and reincarnation is what keeps humanity as we are) where as Jesus was "The Christ", he came in the body that was the offspring of another pure body not bound to the cycle of rebirth (Virgin Mary)- because the so-called original sin was the misuse of the first chakra where the genital organs dwell. Thus the serpent (spine of the human, or self) falls from the Tree (The Soul) and lives in the ground (earthbound/reincarnation) until it finds liberation through unselfish love or THE DIVINE LOVE.

Maybe it is just my preference but many of the reasons Padgett hasn't been well known is because his track record is not that great, spirits spoke through him, and some of his stuff is kindergarten work compared to so many others. But the one thing about him I love is that he calls Christ- "DIVINE LOVE" and puts away all the multiple and useless names for it. It is simply and purely The Divine Love shared between God and Man.

Amillius777, I am grateful for your detailed response.
I don't agree with most of what you have stated, or your interpretations, but I respect your opinions, and believe that you have the right to your own perspective on this and any other matter.

Mr. Padgett does not comment anywhere in this work. These teachings are from Jesus and the Celestials. It is Jesus, who teaches us that re-incarnation does not exist. Not Mr. Padgett, who was just a medium.
When you make reference to reincarnation having been proved. I wonder who you would consider as a Higher authority, over Jesus?

And how was re-incarnation proved? Because people have past life regression? That does not prove anything, except that we can tap into the collective consciousness of man, and draw memories from it.

The last 2 sentences you wrote, I completely and wholeheartedly agree with. We are in agreement there! :)

I think there are many sources, for spiritual Truths. It is clear, that you do believe or agree with many central and important themes that these teachings present. Your views seem to be mixed with a lot of Eastern stuff as well. I've been there. Spent over 10 years with Buddhism. Meditation, yoga.
It is those things, that I feel, are kindergarten stuff, compared to God's Divine Love.

You and I, we have very different interpretations and perspectives on this work.
I think we will have to agree, to disagree! :)

Everyone will have differing responses to such material. There are those, who see it as very accurate, sense that it is true on so many levels.
And there are a great many more, who like yourself, agree with only partial aspects. I think that is all well and good.
There is room for every kind of response to this material.
If this is not your cup of tea, no problem.
Like I said, I don't agree with your interpretations of the material. My feelings are very different from yours.
But I respect your honesty, and for following your own path.

You have provided honest feedback, and I thank you for your insights, and for your time. You're a good person. And I am glad to have had a dialogue with you! :)

Tell me more about this Edgar Cayce fellow. You mentioned him in a previous post.

Talk to you soon! :)opo
Old 05-12-2010, 05:52 AM
Shim

Quote:
Amillius777, I am grateful for your detailed response.
I don't agree with most of what you have stated, or your interpretations, but I respect your opinions, and believe that you have the right to your own perspective on this and any other matter.

Mr. Padgett does not comment anywhere in this work. These teachings are from Jesus and the Celestials. It is Jesus, who teaches us that re-incarnation does not exist. Not Mr. Padgett, who was just a medium.
When you make reference to reincarnation having been proved. I wonder who you would consider as a Higher authority, over Jesus?

And how was re-incarnation proved? Because people have past life regression? That does not prove anything, except that we can tap into the collective consciousness of man, and draw memories from it.

The last 2 sentences you wrote, I completely and wholeheartedly agree with. We are in agreement there! :)

I think there are many sources, for spiritual Truths. It is clear, that you do believe or agree with many central and important themes that these teachings present. Your views seem to be mixed with a lot of Eastern stuff as well. I've been there. Spent over 10 years with Buddhism. Meditation, yoga.
It is those things, that I feel, are kindergarten stuff, compared to God's Divine Love.

You and I, we have very different interpretations and perspectives on this work.
I think we will have to agree, to disagree! :)

Everyone will have differing responses to such material. There are those, who see it as very accurate, sense that it is true on so many levels.
And there are a great many more, who like yourself, agree with only partial aspects. I think that is all well and good.
There is room for every kind of response to this material.
If this is not your cup of tea, no problem.
Like I said, I don't agree with your interpretations of the material. My feelings are very different from yours.
But I respect your honesty, and for following your own path.

You have provided honest feedback, and I thank you for your insights, and for your time. You're a good person. And I am glad to have had a dialogue with you! :)

Tell me more about this Edgar Cayce fellow. You mentioned him in a previous post.

Talk to you soon! :)opo

Ah so now we are subject to a smokescreen for pursing one's own agenda, so let's examine interpretation or autonomy. To discern this or that as so, we can ask, “Do you mean that you don’t like my interpretation or that you have good reasons for disagreeing with it?” Other questions worth asking are these: “Can a perspective ever be correct?” “Are some things not a matter of perspective?"
Old 05-12-2010, 06:06 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Divine Love,
I am very moved. I am now starting page 5.
Dec 2, 1916

Miss Hepburn! :)
Thank you for taking the time to reply, and for showing such genuine
interest in this work!

I just finished writing to a fellow member, who did not have the same response I had, to this material.
And that is to be expected.
He is a very good person, with sound beliefs.

This work, will resonate with some people, very strongly.
Others, will dismiss it completely.
And there are those, like my new friend who've I've mentioned,
who has mixed feelings. Some things he agrees with, others he
does not.

I think what is important, is to use one's own soul perceptions, or faculties, and determine what feels true, what feels right.

For me, the subject matter, the topics, the knowledge that Jesus displayed, on all of the most important topics of spirituality. These were very profound for me.
Although I did not immediately believe it, it was not long, before I was completely drawn in, because there are some very High Truths being taught here, from the Highest Authority, Jesus, and other Celestial Spirits.

Miss Hepburn, I am sorry to hear that you were banned from a Christian forum. The one I was with, and still visit, because the people there are very kind, they did not ban me for presenting this material.
They were just very clear on their viewpoint. And wanted me to stop speaking about it! :)
But I could sense the Love of God in these people's souls, they are good people. So they did not ban me.
That is not a kind thing to do, to ban someone, for having a different viewpoint.

We can always hear one another, listen, absorb, and even disagree. But with love, and in total harmony.

I think it is a most beautiful thing, when someone is moved by certain teachings.
Go with that Miss Hepburn. Follow that feelings. That inner wisdom, which tells you that there is something valuable here.
That is so beautiful, and you will be amazed at the things you will learn.

These are Christian teachings. The main teacher in these books, is Jesus of Nazareth. Master of the Celestial Kingdom.

People will have varying responses. Some here will praise it.
I am one of those.
Others will chastise it.

What's most important, is what you feel is true. What you think. What your soul perceives.

No one can make that decision for you, and it is your God given right to excercise your own faculties, in forming your own opinions and conclusions.

If my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, on that Christian site, actually looked at these teachings, they would quickly see the Master's Wisdom, and that they are very much aligned with the Bible.
But these teachings speak and expand on other aspects of spirituality. Soul mates, Divine Love, the soul, soul development, Natural Spirit Realms, the lower Hell Spheres, The Celestial Spheres, God, God's Attributes.

The Bible is a beautiful gospel. These teachings, align with it, and explain it with that much more clarity.

Miss Hepburn, thank you for your kind words, and for your sincerity.
I welcome your thoughts, and any dialogue you wish to have on this subject. So feel free to share your thoughts!
Great to hear from you!

God's Blessings and Love to All!