Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-12-2010, 02:17 AM
Experiencer
Smile DIVINE LOVE

Greetings to all my fellow brothers and sisters, in Christ! :)

I wish to share an incredible book, which are the channeled teachings
of Jesus and the Celestial Spirits. The Highest in all of God's Kingdom.

http://www.truths.com/formats.htm

In the 1920's, an American, by the name of Mr. James E. Padgett,
channeled a great many teachings, from Jesus, the Celestial Spirits, and
other spirits from the natural spheres. These were later published and became 4 volumes. 4 books.

The subjects that Jesus, and the Celestial Spirits speak of, are very profound. They cover every aspect of spirituality. The soul, soul development, God, Attributes of God, Divine Love, soul mates, The Celestial Heavens, the Natural Spheres or Spirit realms, etc.
Everything is touched upon, by these amazing teachings.

I tried to post this on a formal Christian site, and everyone there responded very poorly, stating that it was not right according to the word of God, that spirit communication or channeling be permitted. They disregarded this material, and never even bothered to look at the content itself. The teachings themselves.

Surely, when a Higher Spirit, speaks, it is something that our soul perceptions can detect. We can tell, where the wisdom is coming from. With these books, and the subjects that Jesus and the Celestial Spirits cover, it is just so incredibly powerful. Explained in such great detail.

Jesus and the Celestials, speak of every spiritual topic of importance, and even make corrections to incorrect beliefs, along the way.

There is no spirit higher than Jesus. And his knowledge, his wisdom, his authority, all show in these teachings.

It occurred to me today, that perhaps the formal Christian sites were not the best place to introduce such teachings, because your typical religious person is skewed completely against any spirit communications.

It is my great hope, that people here, are more forward thinking. That people here have an understanding, that Higher Spirits, do exist, and that they often have incredible teachings to offer.

I have never seen anything like these books by Jesus and the Celestial Spirits.

I truly encourage anyone who considers themselves spiritual, to look at these teachings. They have changed my life forever.
I mean that from the deepest part of me.

With God's Blessing and Love to All,

The links that I have provided, will allow you to download the 1st book by Mr. James E. Padgett, absolutely free. Please take the time to look at these precious teachings. I promise you, that they will resonate more strongly than anything else you've read.

I welcome any thoughts, or comments on any aspects of these teachings!
Old 04-12-2010, 02:31 AM
Shim

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineLove

I tried to post this on a formal Christian site, and everyone there responded very poorly, stating that it was not right according to the word of God, that spirit communication or channeling be permitted. They disregarded this material, and never even bothered to look at the content itself. The teachings themselves.

It occurred to me today, that perhaps the formal Christian sites were not the best place to introduce such teachings, because your typical religious person is skewed completely against any spirit communications.

This was my first instinct too, to reject your link without looking at it. Then I began thinking about what the Bible says is real, as Saul discovered upon meeting the medium of Endor (1 Samuel 28). If God is real, his chief adversary is also real. Why would a Christian begin communication with the spirit world, when they already have a direct relational contact to God through Jesus Christ?
Old 04-12-2010, 03:15 AM
Knower
It sounds interesting I will read it with an open mind
Old 04-12-2010, 04:29 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shim
This was my first instinct too, to reject your link without looking at it. Then I began thinking about what the Bible says is real, as Saul discovered upon meeting the medium of Endor (1 Samuel 28). If God is real, his chief adversary is also real. Why would a Christian begin communication with the spirit world, when they already have a direct relational contact to God through Jesus Christ?

I want to thank your honesty, and for posing such an excellent question.
You are clearly a very intelligent person. And your question reflects this.

Your soul naturally has questions about a great many things. There are some serious questions that need answers. I have never come across any books, or any material, any teachings, that even come close to what Jesus reveals in these books, and what the other Celestial Spirits say.

When I first came across this work, my mind was telling me to ignore it.
But something deeper, told me to look for a wisdom, a Higher Wisdom. Something beyond the human capacity for fiction.
I am glad that I went with my deeper knowing, which the Celestial Spirits refer to as soul perception.
It is that perception, which was overriding my mental impressions, and guiding me to look, to investigate.
Is there something here, that is from a Higher Source?
And if so, what are the teachings?

I have a better question for you.

If Jesus decided to speak, and to present teachings, who in their right mind would ignore such teachings?

This is the question I keep asking myself. It is only after reading these books, that I came to God's Divine Love. Prior to these teachings, I spent over a decade with Buddhism, yoga, Eastern religion. After these teachings, I can now say, that I am 100% Christian. I think there are great advantages to the Eastern ways, but there is only One Divine Path, and that is the path that Jesus shows us, through God's Divine Love.

Yet, for some reason, people like me, are more open to actually looking at the teachings presented, before passing judgement, than a religious person, who is so "fixed" in their conditioned responses, that they would ignore teachings, present day, from the most advanced spirit in all the heavens, Jesus of Nazareth.

My logic is simple. If someone claims to channel the teachings of Jesus, or the Celestial Spirits, I investigate, and then decide for myself, what feels true. What is true.

I do not simply dismiss something, because it goes against man made doctrine.

You are very intelligent. Excercise your faculties. Form your own impressions. But have a look at what is being presented. Try to ignore the mental impressions, as I did, and see if there is any deep Wisdom, or High Truths being presented.

I have spent the better part of my day, debating with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, who professed absolute love for Jesus, yet at the same time, felt no way about completely dismissing these teachings, without even so much as looking or reading what is being presented.
Those types of people, are very difficult to have a dialogue with.

I came here, in the hopes, that I would find more people, like yourself. Skeptical perhaps. But definitely intelligent, and perhaps open to investigate, and form their own opinions, instead of blindly following what
doctrine states.

I welcome your thoughts, any impressions. So feel free to write, and be as honest as you wish. God's Divine Love is a subject that I can spend all day speaking about!
Old 04-12-2010, 04:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by nephesh
It sounds interesting I will read it with an open mind

You cannot imagine the joy I feel, in hearing you say those few words.

I have spent the better part of the day, debating with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, over this very thing.

An open mind.

God Bless your soul!

These are very profound teachings, presented by the most advanced spirit in all the Heavens, Jesus. And other Celestial Spirits.

I left that forum, and upon further reflection, it occurred to me, that while these teachings are religious, they are also spiritual, in that they are channeled teachings. So I thought I would come to a place that has more forward thinking, open minded people.

I have had the good fortune of receiving a response from yourself, and one other brother in Christ.

Compared to the day I've had, of complete disregard, and total dismissal.
Making contact with yourself and Shim, has been the high point of my day!

I welcome any and all thoughts, impressions.

God's Love and Blessings to All!
Old 04-12-2010, 06:32 AM
Master
James Paidgett should have been more careful.

Communicating with spirits is not a good thing. Ghosts remain earthbound on the borderland waiting to enter the physical senses again even if it is to play around. Most of them go around claiming to be the likes of Jesus to Hitler to Mary Poppins to Satan himself (just to generate fear into the human person).

James Padgett seems to have a lot of truths in his statements but he never gave any solid evidence on many things. He doesn't have a very good track record compared to other great psychics like the work written in the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ, Edgar Cayce, or Paramahansa Yogananda. James Padgett is the only psychic who denounces reincarnation and his spirits tell him the life of Jesus in such an obscure and less enlightening way. Jesus according to Padgett was just some Hebrew dude who got the spirit of Christ moving in him when he attended a baptism celebration by John the Baptist and by accident became the messiah.

He is very warmth and opens up God as LOVE. That is probably Padgett's greatest contribution to spirituality is that he always said Christ is the DIVINE LOVE. More importantly than the man Jesus, but He is DIVINE LOVE, the DIVINE PRINCIPLE/Consciousness. Christ the Divine Love makes it more universal than calling it "Christ consciousness" as spoken of from the Far East. That is where I will go along with Padgett. That Christ deep down is simply the Divine Love of the Father/Mother God.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:29 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
James Paidgett should have been more careful.

Communicating with spirits is not a good thing. Ghosts remain earthbound on the borderland waiting to enter the physical senses again even if it is to play around. Most of them go around claiming to be the likes of Jesus to Hitler to Mary Poppins to Satan himself (just to generate fear into the human person).

James Padgett seems to have a lot of truths in his statements but he never gave any solid evidence on many things. He doesn't have a very good track record compared to other great psychics like the work written in the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ, Edgar Cayce, or Paramahansa Yogananda. James Padgett is the only psychic who denounces reincarnation and his spirits tell him the life of Jesus in such an obscure and less enlightening way. Jesus according to Padgett was just some Hebrew dude who got the spirit of Christ moving in him when he attended a baptism celebration by John the Baptist and by accident became the messiah.

He is very warmth and opens up God as LOVE. That is probably Padgett's greatest contribution to spirituality is that he always said Christ is the DIVINE LOVE. More importantly than the man Jesus, but He is DIVINE LOVE, the DIVINE PRINCIPLE/Consciousness. Christ the Divine Love makes it more universal than calling it "Christ consciousness" as spoken of from the Far East. That is where I will go along with Padgett. That Christ deep down is simply the Divine Love of the Father/Mother God.

Well, I'm not sure really how to respond to your comments.
Some things I agree with. Some things I do not.

Mr. Padgett was merely a medium. He does not comment on anything presented here. All the teachings are from Jesus and the Celestial Spirits, and other spirits of the Natural Spheres.
There is nothing in the way of his opinion, in the works presented.
You can verify this yourself, and download the book.

Now as for your comments on speaking with spirits being dangerous. That can be true. And in this book, there was a group of spirits assigned to Mr. Padgett, to ensure that no 'dark' spirits, were allowed to impose, or worse yet, as you stated, impersonate.
Again, a lot of what you say, is true, but it's not all together correct.
Because while there is an inherent risk in spirit communications, when you're dealing with Celestial Spirits, especially Jesus, they provided a lot of protection for Mr. Padgett, while he was receiving his messages.

They made reference to spirits who impersonate Jesus. Jesus himself made reference to this. So you're not wrong, just not entirely correct, when you affirm that speaking to spirits is dangerous.
I think it would be more accurate to say, speaking to spirits CAN be dangerous, without proper protection.

But said protection, was given to Mr. Padgett, and no one was allowed to impose, or to impersonate.

My impression from your comments, is that perhaps you have had some exposure to these teachings, but have not read them first hand?
Am I wrong with that impression?
Did you actually read Mr. Padgett's book, or did someone just give you their viewpoints on it?
It sounds like you received a lot of mixed truths, and perhaps didn't read the book yourself.

Jesus explains his years growing up, and explains how and when the Divine Love of God began to enter his soul.
The 2nd paragraph that you wrote, is almost entirely inaccurate.
Sounds more like something you heard, than your own interpretation, because if you read what Jesus said about his own life, I don't think you would come to those conclusions.

The 3rd paragraph is more or less accurate. Christ is God's Divine Love in full blossom. In full bloom.
I would probably agree with most of what you have said.

But you've summarized many things, and in an a way that understates the importance and scope of these teachings.

I have not read any other books that describe spiritual laws, spirit realms, God, God's Attributes, soul mates, Divine Love, the afterlife, Celestial Heavens, Natural spheres, etc.
This is a HUGE offering, from the most advanced teacher of mankind, Jesus.

I don't know of any other books that cover that much material, and touch upon so many vital areas of spirituality.

This is why I feel you understate the importance of Mr.Padgett's work.

Let me know what you think.
And also, please confirm if you've read the book first hand, or if simply have heard others comment on it?
Old 05-12-2010, 01:35 AM
Geometry

Quote:
DivineLove
I find it sad that some people will not even bother to read the material. Some forums out there are so intolerant it's hard not to get outright banned from them. Although channelled material can become easily corrupted, if one seeks hard enough much valuable reading material can be found out there. So thanks for the link. From what I have read so far, the style of writing reminds me of this The Great Gospel of John.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:08 AM
Royalite

It can be hard to talk to die hard Christians about spiritual topics that don't pertain almost to the 'T' to the Bible which is considered "the word of God". Like, really hard. The word "channeling" is a major turnoff when talking about God and Jesus.

Anyways, that's all I will say. I'm gonna go save the info and read it.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:20 AM
Divine Love, I can't WAIT to go to the link!

Will I ever get to the shower today?
I don't think so!!!
Miss Hepburn

Seems I have heard his name somewhere.
And I am not surprised in the least that a Christian forum was turned off - been there, done that, was banned. Oops - I was an independent thinker; can't have that and be a mainstream Christian!!!!

Sarcasm alert.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru