Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels > Channelled Messages for Light Workers

Old 12-03-2014, 10:19 AM
Ascender
What would my role be if I was to become a keeper of the light, and what could I expect to change about myself and my life?
Old 12-03-2014, 11:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saragh
I think I might have signed up for this before I was born, but I want to be a keeper of the light, too!
Sounds good, I will ask ^^ as each of us choose the roles that we play it sounds as though it will simply help you further along your path if it hasn't already

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 12-03-2014, 11:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyth Von Gore
What would my role be if I was to become a keeper of the light, and what could I expect to change about myself and my life?
Please see 4 posts back (my most recent long one)
the only things that ever change is what you have chosen to change. usually it simply serves as an aid for those already headd in a similar direction, kind of like a back up and new resource, along with much potential to learn many new things and grow as a person significantly.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 15-10-2014, 04:41 AM
Badbody6

Hi Im a newbee

What is a light keeper? I am a lightworker but have not yet learnt what a light keeper does :-)
Old 04-04-2016, 03:45 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

with my experience the counsel came to me one day and said that by age 20 you will begin to awaken then other periodic telepathic messages came until it was like the counsel will come to you in three months time. then to messages like on the third day of the seventh month they will be revealed to you and then the 11th day on the 12mth month all will be explained. after that a couple of months later after i had an experience with god it was said on the night of the 3 night of december you will hear a knock on your door and i suggest you take it. which was from my guardian angel after all was known my life was totally and forever different as i was accepted as a light worker.