Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-04-2019, 02:19 PM
Experiencer

So the universe stepped in...

I have had a long long journey with a person I believed - eventually - to be my twin flame. To cut such a long story short, the universe stepped in after such a long period of frustration, silence, ..... I knew it was coming... they brought me a new soul connection and all of my emotional and mental ties to this other guy just melted away.

I just wondered what others thought of this, out of interest:
- I met him back in September at a work event. I knew as soon as I saw him and looked in those eyes that there was a 'something' between us, energy-wise. Because I am married (yes, I know, I'm sorting it), I avoided him. Because there was this thing with my supposed twin flame, I wasn't that interested, but my intuition was strong, super strong.
- I saw him a few times after that but it was about 2 months or so ago when we were both at this event but I couldn't speak to him - no need to really, but I was super conscious he was there. He left early-ish (it was a morning event) and 15 minutes later on checking the time on my phone I saw he had left me a message to say sorry we didn't catch up. This was out of the blue, totally did not expect this.
- Within a few minutes I had suggested coffee... and we arranged to meet the following week.
- We met, we spoke for over two hours (traditional meetings around here are about an hour), then messaged each other all afternoon. By this day, pretty much 97% thoughts of my 'twin flame' had gone, replaced by this other person to a degree.
- Since then, my energy has increased unbelievably. It is like the sun came out. I am sleeping far less and any depressive thoughts I had have gone. I feel AMAZING, even though we don't actually have a relationship. Not even sure there is the potential of one right now.
-- we spoke a fair few times via messenger, flirting a teeny bit but nothing you could say pointed to a relationship.
- we met for around 4 hours one afternoon last week, work related but only for half an hour of that. We just chatted and walked and spent time together. He has gone a little quiet since - but I know why that is and I can't open that up here.

What I would like to know is - this shift in my energy, I have been waking super early, like 5am compared to almost 7am. Just wide awake, sometimes earlier. It turns out this guy is a massive dreamer - he dreams vividly and lucidly I think each night to the point where at times he has kept a journal. He and his mother have both had precognitive dreams in the past. I woke this morning at 4.10am and he was very vividly on my mind. I resisted the urge to check if he was active on messenger at that time. I just did what I could to try and snooze until it was time to get up. He was very very much on my mind, it was weird. I finally checked my phone at 6.30 and he was active on there then.

My question: could it be that this guy is reaching out to me in his dreams/on waking and I am receiving. We are both psychic - he doesn't understand it though, and so I can see how he might be able to reach me without even perhaps being aware he is doing that.

Anyway,just wondered on your thoughts/experiences. I'm not here to ask about whether he is a twin flame (we are very alike, I get that) or soul mate, or for advice on my marriage, I am in full understanding of that and also that this is my next lesson. I just wondered about the dream thing but wanted to give a bit of context.

Thanks for reading and answering!