Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-04-2019, 10:38 AM
Knower
A dream about lost & found cats and fish in a cold lake

I don't remember the entire dream, but there are three parts I remember clearly.

One is where my mother and I are walking up this small hill towards a building (I want to say it was more like walking off of a paved road, up onto the curb, across some grass that led into a parking lot then to a building my mother use to work at decades ago, but it's similar to that but not the same).
I remember feeling scared / apprehensive / I have to do this because I HAVE to, not because I want to sort of feeling.
There was some comment made about going to the dentist. I replied that getting my cavity filled in was a waste of time. Temporary solution to a permanent problem. The most permanent solution, cheapest option would be to just get the tooth removed altogether.
That's when, as we got to the top of the small hill, she turned to look at me and said that we weren't going to the dentist. I don't remember if she ever indicated where we were going, but to the dentist wasn't it.

Two, I had gone to someone else's house (feel like it was a friend) for . . . some reason. I looked out a nearby window and suddenly saw one of my cats outside. I had been upset because several of my cats had left / vanished from my property and I'd forgotten that I was trying to find them. So I went outside and suddenly found myself in a small town in the road with three cats around me. My initial reaction was that all three were my cats. An orange tabby, a black, and a light grey one. However, as I looked at the orange one, I realized that none of these were my cats. But, slightly off to the right, WAS an orange cat (lighter than regular orange) and that that was the only one cat of mine that was present.
What followed was a vaguely recalled scene of me trying to get the cats in the car and take them back home. I ended up finding three more cats. A long haired black and white one, another orange one, and a mostly black with white spots one (not a tuxedo cat). None of which felt like mine.

Three, during the process of trying to return home with my found cats, again with there being 3
(weirdly enough, an orange/ light orange colored one I'd put inside of a desktop computer tower, having mistaken it for a cat carrier, then freaking out when the fan inside of the computer tower had turned on. It was fully enclosed and no way it could touch or harm the cat inside, but the cat was freaking out, I was freaking out, and trying to open that to get the cat out, only to end up with the cat trying to move away from my grip and stay inside the 'safety?' of the computer tower, despite the noise of the fan)
I suddenly found myself on the road in a car. The person driving had stopped before we got to a concrete bridge and I hurried out, fascinated by the lake we were beside. It was clear blue, but cold out. The top layer of the lake was frozen. A guy was at the edge of the shore and had broken a bit of the ice, reached in, and, right in front of my face, began pulling out a fish. He put a hook through one of the gill's openings, then proceeded to much more easily pull it free of the water and onto dry land.
I looked back down into the water and saw another lethargic fish (like how lizards get all slow moving when it's cold out), similar to the first, coming up from the depths to where the ice had been broke away. Clear in my view. I had the desire to do what the guy had done, reach into the water and pull out the fish, too, but I didn't want to get my hands and feet wet, and knew the water was cold.

Any idea what this means?? Thank you in advance for any clarity that you can provide!