Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 16-04-2019, 11:18 PM
Suspended
It is a pity that all religious studies are still one-sided?
For our general development?
Old 16-04-2019, 11:38 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
I hate NO one, except satan and his demons.

If God does not love Satan, how could God be maximally and perfectly good?
If God does not love one being, then HE cannot be maximally and perfectly good.

If God loves Satan, how could a good God love the evil Satan?
Could there be a semblance of evil in God because HE loves the evil Satan?

Furthermore, if God loves Satan, should we also love Satan?
Old 17-04-2019, 01:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I personally prefer to celebrate the life of any person, but you have fun

What are you saying; that jojo prefers to celebrate peoples death? Christ's death is important to Christians because Christ gave it as a gift.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 17-04-2019, 07:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
What are you saying; that jojo prefers to celebrate peoples death? Christ's death is important to Christians because Christ gave it as a gift.

Yes some Christians do believe Jesus gave his life as a gift for others, but not all
The idea that he was hung on a tree and flogged on my behalf is abhorant to me so I most definitely will not be celebrating his death...
Old 17-04-2019, 03:30 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Read the Gospel of Judas..... He betrayed nobody, that is a myth......

you might want to do more research "The Gospel of Judas is a Gnostic gospel whose content consists of conversations between Jesus of Nazareth and Judas Iscariot. It is thought to have been composed in the second century by Gnostic Christians, not by Judas, since it contains late-2nd-century theology."

Matthew and John was Jesus Apostles , they were THERE!... with Judas, the SEEN Judas betraying Jesus ,(Matt. 26:47-50 And while He was still speaking, behold, Judas, one of the twelve, with a great multitude with swords and clubs, came from the chief priests and elders of the people. Now His betrayer had given them a sign, saying, “Whomever I kiss, He is the One; seize Him.” Immediately he went up to Jesus and said, “Greetings, Rabbi!” and kissed Him. But Jesus said to him, “Friend, why have you come?”)

see ,(John 18:1-3 When Jesus had spoken these words, He went out with His disciples over the Brook Kidron, where there was a garden, which He and His disciples entered. And Judas, who betrayed Him, also knew the place; for Jesus often met there with His disciples. Then Judas, having received a detachment of troops, and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, came there with lanterns, torches, and weapons).

if you believe that there was a "Judas", and the relationship he had with Jesus. then you should believe the whole story of Jesus. regardless of you believing he DIDN'T betray Jesus, it happened! you're going by someone who wrote the "Gospel of Judas" , NOT Judas himself. MANY of us are going by the TWO ,who were ACTUALLY THERE. so I tend to believe those men instead of what someone who WASN'T there wants me to believe. peace
Old 17-04-2019, 03:43 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
It is a pity that all religious studies are still one-sided? For our general development?

not ALL religions are "one sided", Religious teachings should be about the truth. NOT taking ONLY what we want to believe. and trying to explain away the ones we don't. simple because it points a negative finger at ourselves. which what I see even with some who calls themselves a "Christian." also satan plays a grand part in all of this religious disagreements. even when there's biblical proof.

satan blinds MANY from the truth ,(2Cor. 4:4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them). and he does it by means of trickery ,(Ephe. 6:11 Put on the whole Armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil).

but if we get close to Jehovah God ,(Exo. 6:3), and Jesus. we will know satan's tricks ,(2Cor. 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices). peace
Old 17-04-2019, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
you might want to do more research "The Gospel of Judas is a Gnostic gospel whose content consists of conversations between Jesus of Nazareth and Judas Iscariot. It is thought to have been composed in the second century by Gnostic Christians, not by Judas, since it contains late-2nd-century theology."

Matthew and John was Jesus Apostles , they were THERE!... with Judas, the SEEN Judas betraying Jesus ,(Matt. 26:47-50 And while He was still speaking, behold, Judas, one of the twelve, with a great multitude with swords and clubs, came from the chief priests and elders of the people. Now His betrayer had given them a sign, saying, “Whomever I kiss, He is the One; seize Him.” Immediately he went up to Jesus and said, “Greetings, Rabbi!” and kissed Him. But Jesus said to him, “Friend, why have you come?”)

see ,(John 18:1-3 When Jesus had spoken these words, He went out with His disciples over the Brook Kidron, where there was a garden, which He and His disciples entered. And Judas, who betrayed Him, also knew the place; for Jesus often met there with His disciples. Then Judas, having received a detachment of troops, and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, came there with lanterns, torches, and weapons).

if you believe that there was a "Judas", and the relationship he had with Jesus. then you should believe the whole story of Jesus. regardless of you believing he DIDN'T betray Jesus, it happened! you're going by someone who wrote the "Gospel of Judas" , NOT Judas himself. MANY of us are going by the TWO ,who were ACTUALLY THERE. so I tend to believe those men instead of what someone who WASN'T there wants me to believe. peace

Yes the Gnostic Gospels are truly amazing, they show us the real Jesus
Old 17-04-2019, 04:09 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
If God does not love Satan, how could God be maximally and perfectly good? If God does not love one being, then HE cannot be maximally and perfectly good. If God loves Satan, how could a good God love the evil Satan? Could there be a semblance of evil in God because HE loves the evil Satan? Furthermore, if God loves Satan, should we also love Satan?

as for whether "God loves satan", it's NOT for me to answer that, because I don't know, so I won't pretend to know. but I do know this, satan try to make Jehovah God look like a liar. telling Eve that she would NOT DIE, if she ate from the forbidden tree. and where is she now?…dead! if the dead could walk the earth, I'm sure she would be like... why did I listen to that wicked angel?

also satan wanted Jehovah God's Glory ,(Isa. 14:12-14 The Fall of Lucifer
“How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations! For you have said in your heart: ‘I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation On the farthest sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High’
).

as well as try to make Jesus worship him, (Matt. 4:9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me”). now talk about being desperate! how stupid to try and get the one who HELP in creating you, disobey the Grand Creator? I don't love satan, and won't ever love satan!

satan was an Perfect creation of Jehovah God and Jesus. yet he became arrogant and wanted worship from even other Angels, and he got it. that's why they were kicked out of Heaven ,(Rev.12:7-9). straight down to Earth, NOT to a "fiery place called "HELL" ,(Rev. 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child).

NO imperfect humans, those who love Jesus and Jehovah God. suppose to love satan and his weak-butt followers. we are ONLY told to love besides Jesus and Jehovah God, other humans ,(Matt. 22:37-39 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself). peace
Old 17-04-2019, 04:18 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza

Jehovah God showed that those of the flesh think of the flesh. and those of the Spirit, think that way ,(Rom. 8:5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit). I don't celebrate to death of the dead. mainly because they wouldn't even know. as you showed, Jesus gave his life for ALL humans. even those who doesn't acknowledge him.

if I worried about what man has to say concerning my spirituality, I wouldn't come to forums where I as a Jws, will be attacked. it's NOT about me, it's about obeying Jesus and Jehovah God as best I can. which means helping myself and any who wants it spiritually. thanks though for the support.
Old 17-04-2019, 10:59 PM
Suspended
Quote:
I hate NO one, except satan and his demons.

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven” Matthew 5:43-45.

Why doesn't this apply to satan and his demons? Aren't they the enemy?

Last edited by Taking a Break : 18-04-2019 at 10:35 AM.